• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:22
CEST 17:22
KST 00:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7693 users

What is TL to you? - Page 8

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
April 28 2010 00:41 GMT
#141
There was no blackmail or defense. I'm not even sure which remark you considered snide but... we are simply going on the offensive vs your preposterous claims.... back them up if you want us to believe you.

If you do want a snide remark, then I'll suggest you don't copy paste your next response from another forum.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Doc Daneeka
Profile Joined March 2010
United States577 Posts
April 28 2010 00:48 GMT
#142
i pretty much just started coming here to watch beta livestreams, but i'll probably stick around to watch tournaments and day9dailies and stuff like that. i only post in the forums because i'm massively bored though.
payed off security
druj
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
137 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-28 00:58:07
April 28 2010 00:53 GMT
#143
Putting out my information with my school info, I can't really trust you now can I?

I was hoping it would turn into something humorous, but your real serious about this aren't you?
I mean what matters what I think? I'm completely nameless here, why be insecure about it?
I have no influence to convince anyone, but I find this discussion rather entertaining for reasons of my own.

I don't mean that in a hateful, cynical, or sarcastic way, but I'm just shocked by the way you come up and arms at it.

If you want to continue, PM me, I'd rather not clutter up.

To Nitrogen: I had very little time to finish, please read the whole of my post.


User was warned for this post
Once you play starcraft, everything else in life seems alot easier.
condoriano
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States826 Posts
April 28 2010 01:00 GMT
#144
On April 28 2010 09:53 druj wrote:
Putting out my information with my school info, I can't really trust you now can I?

I was hoping it would turn into something humorous, but your real serious about this aren't you?
I mean what matters what I think? I'm completely nameless here, why be insecure about it?
I have no influence to convince anyone, but I find this discussion rather entertaining for reasons of my own.

I don't mean that in a hateful, cynical, or sarcastic way, but I'm just shocked by the way you come up and arms at it.

If you want to continue, PM me, I'd rather not clutter up.

To Ny: I had very little time to finish, please read the whole of my post.


Why don't you provide a link to a discussion that had you fooled? You don't have to name a specific poster. What's going to happen if you do? Nothing.
Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat?
Harlem
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States50 Posts
April 28 2010 01:17 GMT
#145
Basically a website where I get all my important news, great general threads (high thread, funny picture thread, that recent google maps thread.) Even though I've probably been banned over 20 times I still like the site and try my best to post good.

Oh yeah, also the MMA threads here own (the various UFC threads you see in the Sports and Games section.) The poster who makes those (don't know his name ) makes very detailed and organized OP's and I credit him for that.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 28 2010 01:18 GMT
#146
A detrimental time sink to my adult life. but I dunno what I would do without it
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-28 01:36:11
April 28 2010 01:23 GMT
#147
On April 28 2010 10:00 condoriano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2010 09:53 druj wrote:
Putting out my information with my school info, I can't really trust you now can I?

I was hoping it would turn into something humorous, but your real serious about this aren't you?
I mean what matters what I think? I'm completely nameless here, why be insecure about it?
I have no influence to convince anyone, but I find this discussion rather entertaining for reasons of my own.

I don't mean that in a hateful, cynical, or sarcastic way, but I'm just shocked by the way you come up and arms at it.

If you want to continue, PM me, I'd rather not clutter up.

To Ny: I had very little time to finish, please read the whole of my post.


Why don't you provide a link to a discussion that had you fooled? You don't have to name a specific poster. What's going to happen if you do? Nothing.

Because he's clearly bullshitting and attention whoring, just ignore him.

Druj, its obvious you can identify the poster without giving away your real information. Either post the evidence or stop talking about it, consider this a warning.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-28 01:24:49
April 28 2010 01:24 GMT
#148
On April 28 2010 10:00 condoriano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2010 09:53 druj wrote:
Putting out my information with my school info, I can't really trust you now can I?

I was hoping it would turn into something humorous, but your real serious about this aren't you?
I mean what matters what I think? I'm completely nameless here, why be insecure about it?
I have no influence to convince anyone, but I find this discussion rather entertaining for reasons of my own.

I don't mean that in a hateful, cynical, or sarcastic way, but I'm just shocked by the way you come up and arms at it.

If you want to continue, PM me, I'd rather not clutter up.

To Ny: I had very little time to finish, please read the whole of my post.


Why don't you provide a link to a discussion that had you fooled? You don't have to name a specific poster. What's going to happen if you do? Nothing.

How can we prove that he's full of crap if he refuses to provide any evidence whatsoever? What's better is that he can hide behind the fact that we don't believe him because we are somehow insecure.

edit: Hot_Bid put it better
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-28 01:35:32
April 28 2010 01:35 GMT
#149
do you realize how amazing it is that someone copy pastes random shit from our forums and it receives a passing grade at the university level

consult my profile for standard posting quality of the internet and be amazed, TL i'm so proud of you
Moderatorsloppy little slug
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
April 28 2010 01:37 GMT
#150
TL is like the brother I would miss if I was missing my brother, it is like the warm tingly feeling I get when I walk inside after a snowball fight, it's like a parent providing loving advice, TL = the fuzziest friendliest kitten that curls up next to you at night.
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
April 29 2010 05:28 GMT
#151
druj have you considered maybe your professor is the one who's wrong?
nTooMuch
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States127 Posts
April 29 2010 06:10 GMT
#152
TL is my addiction.
never_Nal
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica676 Posts
April 29 2010 06:11 GMT
#153
MAIN PAGE
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
edit01
Profile Joined March 2010
United States7 Posts
April 29 2010 06:37 GMT
#154
haha it's my gateway back into starcraft
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-29 07:02:33
April 29 2010 07:01 GMT
#155
On April 21 2010 07:04 MYM.Testie wrote:
A moral compass.
An authority figure.
A tender caregiver.
A teacher.
An entertainer.
A baller.
A shot caller.
An annoying sister.
A douche bag neighbour.
A strange man in a trench coat waiting to show me what he's got on underneath.
A place for the word METAGAME. (ultimate troll word btw. metagame isn't in the dictionary)

Typical testie starts of ok then goes into RAGEEE.

TL to me is a good place to pick up good people to play games with also a good way to kill time.
Conzeq
Profile Joined April 2010
64 Posts
April 29 2010 07:10 GMT
#156
An ultimate source to SC:BW and SC2. Haven't gotten into the community yet though.
wtf
Half
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2554 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-29 08:45:03
April 29 2010 08:39 GMT
#157
On April 21 2010 06:45 gumbum8 wrote:
it may be the one place on the internet where I trust people to be genuine.


This is what I love and forever love about TL. It isn't a heavily moderated facistic nazi forum, everyone here is just genuine and not mostly not a douchebag, and that works better then anything ^_^

On April 28 2010 10:35 intrigue wrote:
do you realize how amazing it is that someone copy pastes random shit from our forums and it receives a passing grade at the university level

consult my profile for standard posting quality of the internet and be amazed, TL i'm so proud of you



In other words, without all the sentimental melodrama, the lack of whats in your profile
Too Busy to Troll!
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
April 29 2010 08:49 GMT
#158
TL for me was that 15 mins before shower 15 mins during lunch.
and the amazing football threads and rekrul blogs.
Rillanon.au
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
April 29 2010 08:54 GMT
#159
The worst addiction I've ever had
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Jandos
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Czech Republic928 Posts
April 29 2010 08:56 GMT
#160
Page, which I almost every time open as first ......
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM401
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 401
Reynor 231
ByuN 185
TKL 130
Railgan 78
Codebar 59
BRAT_OK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59046
Bisu 2907
Calm 1208
FanTaSy 1028
Stork 838
Rush 401
hero 392
firebathero 198
Snow 129
Sharp 86
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Mind 65
ToSsGirL 39
Trap 38
Pusan 37
Sexy 29
Bale 27
Mong 26
Hm[arnc] 20
soO 20
Terrorterran 20
Rock 18
Aegong 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 9
Shine 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
IntoTheRainbow 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8545
Dendi1118
Counter-Strike
fl0m4537
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
singsing2223
Liquid`RaSZi1474
B2W.Neo704
olofmeister543
Beastyqt493
Mlord470
Khaldor445
KnowMe314
Hui .222
crisheroes172
Chillindude66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
League of Legends
• Nemesis3513
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 38m
OSC
7h 38m
Replay Cast
7h 38m
OSC
20h 38m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.