• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12207 users

What is TL to you? - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
April 21 2010 06:42 GMT
#101
On April 21 2010 15:39 Gao Xi wrote:
Yea, TL is like the only forums i use. 'cause other forums seem to have a bunch of tards.


This forum has just as many tards as any other forum, they just actually get banned here.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
April 21 2010 06:45 GMT
#102
On April 21 2010 06:45 gumbum8 wrote:
My internet home, full of amazing people who do amazing things. And strangely enough, it may be the one place on the internet where I trust people to be genuine.

sums it up fairly well...
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Maentwrog
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom17 Posts
April 21 2010 06:51 GMT
#103
On April 21 2010 06:57 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
a place where clocks melt


Hah I like it.

TL for me is a constant source of amazement (being relatively new to the site), I discover new things daily basis (and I'm not talking small things either)... Liquipedia for example. Awesome!
I've been putting out fire with gasoline!
e.soul[gm]
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Sierra Leone254 Posts
April 21 2010 07:03 GMT
#104
the place i f5 when im bored. :3
http://www.last.fm/user/jesuspopk
Inkblood
Profile Joined February 2010
United States463 Posts
April 21 2010 07:26 GMT
#105
On April 21 2010 14:47 Atrioc wrote:
TL is where people work harder than everyone else without thinking about getting paid, where the community is smarter than everyone else while still being welcoming, where your image and status among others is truly a reflection of how much you give, not how much you have, where every type of viewer or player at any level of skill can find something interesting and helpful, and where cheating is treated like the crime it really is.

Its almost indescribable how the wide variety of talents, abilities, skills, and creativity of the myriad of posters at TL come together to produce interesting discussions, projects, tournaments, etc. simply for the benefit of others without thought of reward.

It is, for me, the best website on the Net.


Beautiful. *wipes tears from eyes*

Don’t think I can top that, but I’ll give my own 2 cents.

TL to me is probably the best website ever, with the most mature online community I’ve ever seen. It keeps me up to date on all thing SC, whether it be e-sport or what unit is getting hit with the nerf hammer in sc2.

It is also a interconnected web of streams and awesome starcraft players. Where we can cheer for our favorite teams, and have deep (and occasionally not) discussions. Not to mention a place where good comedy can come from.

Oh, and incase you haven’t gleaned this knowledge yet, it’s where I spend way too much time then I should. But I cannot stand to be left out of the awesomeness.
SHr3DD3r
Profile Joined March 2009
Pakistan2137 Posts
April 21 2010 07:36 GMT
#106
On April 21 2010 16:26 Inkblood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 14:47 Atrioc wrote:
TL is where people work harder than everyone else without thinking about getting paid, where the community is smarter than everyone else while still being welcoming, where your image and status among others is truly a reflection of how much you give, not how much you have, where every type of viewer or player at any level of skill can find something interesting and helpful, and where cheating is treated like the crime it really is.

Its almost indescribable how the wide variety of talents, abilities, skills, and creativity of the myriad of posters at TL come together to produce interesting discussions, projects, tournaments, etc. simply for the benefit of others without thought of reward.

It is, for me, the best website on the Net.


Beautiful. *wipes tears from eyes*

Don’t think I can top that, but I’ll give my own 2 cents.

TL to me is probably the best website ever, with the most mature online community I’ve ever seen. It keeps me up to date on all thing SC, whether it be e-sport or what unit is getting hit with the nerf hammer in sc2.

It is also a interconnected web of streams and awesome starcraft players. Where we can cheer for our favorite teams, and have deep (and occasionally not) discussions. Not to mention a place where good comedy can come from.

Oh, and incase you haven’t gleaned this knowledge yet, it’s where I spend way too much time then I should. But I cannot stand to be left out of the awesomeness.

I feel the same way, TL <3
Hit them hard! Hit them low! - Forever a Bisu Fan!~!
Vynakros
Profile Joined March 2010
Slovenia63 Posts
April 21 2010 07:38 GMT
#107
Is where I get my beta key! :D

Haha, on a more serious note, I think I'm kind of addicted to TL. It was actually the whole non starcraft related stuff on this site that got me to sign up, then the whole pro-gaming hype that was generated just kind of rubbed off on me, so now I'm a fanboy myself!

Cheers TL!
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
April 21 2010 07:38 GMT
#108
A habit or addiction. Whenever Im browsing, I tend to automatically go to TL just to lurk.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 21 2010 07:51 GMT
#109
a tree fort
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
KinosJourney2
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden1811 Posts
April 21 2010 10:17 GMT
#110
TL is full of amazing and funny people.
I come here for entertainment and help.

Basically, TeamLiquid is the best website on earth right now
ocho wrote: EDIT: NEVERMIND, THIS THING HAS APM TECHNOLOGY OMG
Deleted User 55994
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
949 Posts
April 21 2010 10:48 GMT
#111
I havn't been here half as long as alot of people. For me, it's the only worthwhile SC/SC2 discussion site, pretty much, that's about it.
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
April 21 2010 10:56 GMT
#112
--- Nuked ---
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-21 11:03:15
April 21 2010 11:03 GMT
#113
My food.

+ Show Spoiler +
And my family. <3
TranslatorBaa!
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
April 21 2010 11:03 GMT
#114
TL is my homepage . It's also the only forum I post on, and read frequently. It's a cure for boredom too.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-21 11:06:20
April 21 2010 11:05 GMT
#115
I came initially curious to learn more about the progaming scene, I then started spending way more time than I thought I would, and now TL is where I go when I need a break from other aspects of life.

<3 TL.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


edit: darn I wanted my post to be right after boesthius's
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
April 21 2010 11:11 GMT
#116
--- Nuked ---
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
April 21 2010 11:14 GMT
#117
a massive building
Commentator
Blue
Profile Joined July 2004
Norway359 Posts
April 21 2010 11:28 GMT
#118
teamliquid simply ... is
I must return to the time when I played with my own style, and when I determined the victory through strategies. And the strategies are a product of practicing more than anyone else. The key to success is to persevere through practice. Lim Yo-hwan
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
April 21 2010 11:34 GMT
#119
On April 21 2010 06:40 QuickStriker wrote:
What is TL to you?

hmmm 2 letters?
+ Show Spoiler +
Without any second thoughts, TeamLiquid is my Home
"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
April 21 2010 11:38 GMT
#120
On April 21 2010 14:47 Atrioc wrote:
TL is where people work harder than everyone else without thinking about getting paid, where the community is smarter than everyone else while still being welcoming, where your image and status among others is truly a reflection of how much you give, not how much you have, where every type of viewer or player at any level of skill can find something interesting and helpful, and where cheating is treated like the crime it really is.

Its almost indescribable how the wide variety of talents, abilities, skills, and creativity of the myriad of posters at TL come together to produce interesting discussions, projects, tournaments, etc. simply for the benefit of others without thought of reward.

It is, for me, the best website on the Net.


a place full of people who think like me, but are just much better at expressing it.

i sign on every word.
I am not good with quotes
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1315
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 300
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1315
ByuN 522
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 300
Reynor 272
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25279
Calm 2505
Shuttle 358
Mini 175
White-Ra 142
firebathero 88
Mong 52
ZZZero.O 40
scan(afreeca) 25
soO 14
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10639
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps941
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4074
Liquid`Hasu537
MindelVK7
Other Games
summit1g2634
Liquid`RaSZi2361
fl0m1876
FrodaN1372
B2W.Neo823
olofmeister737
Khaldor478
Beastyqt310
crisheroes182
Livibee182
Mew2King72
ToD54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
BasetradeTV230
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
angryscii 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach55
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV576
Other Games
• imaqtpie1157
• Shiphtur675
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 55m
Replay Cast
3h 55m
OSC
16h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.