• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:56
CEST 06:56
KST 13:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7736 users

[P] Age of Teamliquid in 2010

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-15 09:36:40
April 15 2010 03:21 GMT
#1
In light of this thread http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=119708
I think we should actually have a poll again after threads like these ones from previous years:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=51870
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=14612
Especially since TL has brought in tons of new posters and Lurkers from TSL and SC2 among other things.

TL CENSUS!


Only vote for one of the following obviously:
Poll: How Old Are you?

21 (193)
 
23%

19 (177)
 
21%

20 (157)
 
18%

18 (122)
 
14%

17 (85)
 
10%

16 (59)
 
7%

15 (28)
 
3%

14 (13)
 
2%

13 (10)
 
1%

1-10 (8)
 
1%

12 (1)
 
0%

11 (0)
 
0%

853 total votes

Your vote: How Old Are you?

(Vote): 1-10
(Vote): 11
(Vote): 12
(Vote): 13
(Vote): 14
(Vote): 15
(Vote): 16
(Vote): 17
(Vote): 18
(Vote): 19
(Vote): 20
(Vote): 21


Poll: How Old Are you?

22 (161)
 
25%

23 (151)
 
23%

24 (93)
 
14%

25 (76)
 
12%

26 (55)
 
9%

27 (29)
 
5%

31-40 (23)
 
4%

28 (19)
 
3%

30 (16)
 
2%

29 (14)
 
2%

50+ (5)
 
1%

41-50 (2)
 
0%

644 total votes

Your vote: How Old Are you?

(Vote): 22
(Vote): 23
(Vote): 24
(Vote): 25
(Vote): 26
(Vote): 27
(Vote): 28
(Vote): 29
(Vote): 30
(Vote): 31-40
(Vote): 41-50
(Vote): 50+



Some more specific Polls

Poll: Are you a forum lurker?

Yes, made an account but rarely post. (501)
 
45%

No, but I don't as often as a regular. (314)
 
28%

No, I post a lot. (140)
 
13%

Yes, never made an account. (139)
 
12%

(22)
 
2%

1116 total votes

Your vote: Are you a forum lurker?

(Vote): Yes, never made an account.
(Vote): Yes, made an account but rarely post.
(Vote): No, but I don't as often as a regular.
(Vote): No, I post a lot.
(Vote):


edit- oops, forgot to put 'Other' in the last option. I also forgot to put the word 'post' in the 'No, But..'

Poll: My Gender

Male (1035)
 
97%

Female (30)
 
3%

1065 total votes

Your vote: My Gender

(Vote): Male
(Vote): Female



Poll: My Ethnicity/Race

Caucasian/White (708)
 
65%

Asian (287)
 
26%

Hispanic/Latino (42)
 
4%

Other (29)
 
3%

Afro/Black (8)
 
1%

Middle Eastern/Arabic (7)
 
1%

American Indian/Alaskan Native (6)
 
1%

Hawaiin/Pacific Islander (3)
 
0%

1090 total votes

Your vote: My Ethnicity/Race

(Vote): Asian
(Vote): Afro/Black
(Vote): American Indian/Alaskan Native
(Vote): Caucasian/White
(Vote): Hawaiin/Pacific Islander
(Vote): Hispanic/Latino
(Vote): Middle Eastern/Arabic
(Vote): Other


edit- Vote 'Other' if you are multiracial. or just vote for your strongest background/culture.

Poll: My Geographical Location

N. America (636)
 
58%

W. Europe (268)
 
25%

Australia (58)
 
5%

E. Europe (54)
 
5%

S. America (24)
 
2%

Other (13)
 
1%

E. Asia (12)
 
1%

S. Asia (10)
 
1%

C. America (4)
 
0%

W. Asia
(4)
 
0%

Africa (3)
 
0%

N. Asia (3)
 
0%

1089 total votes

Your vote: My Geographical Location

(Vote): N. America
(Vote): C. America
(Vote): S. America
(Vote): Africa
(Vote): W. Europe
(Vote): E. Europe
(Vote): Australia
(Vote): N. Asia
(Vote): W. Asia

(Vote): S. Asia
(Vote): E. Asia
(Vote): Other




Poll: I come to TL for:

A combination of a few of those, but not all. (471)
 
46%

All of the Above (314)
 
31%

SC/BW Related (139)
 
14%

SC2 Related (66)
 
6%

The Community/People (Gen/Blogs/Etc) (20)
 
2%

Other Sports/Games (6)
 
1%

1016 total votes

Your vote: I come to TL for:

(Vote): SC/BW Related
(Vote): SC2 Related
(Vote): Other Sports/Games
(Vote): The Community/People (Gen/Blogs/Etc)
(Vote): All of the Above
(Vote): A combination of a few of those, but not all.





..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-15 03:44:04
April 15 2010 03:26 GMT
#2
I lurked without an account for 2 years. Then I waited until January 1st to join ;D

edit: waddyaknow, happy bday lilsusie!
:)
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 15 2010 03:29 GMT
#3
blank poll answer ftmfw

thanks chaz
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-15 03:31:21
April 15 2010 03:29 GMT
#4
17 represent!

lurking since 05-06ish
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
April 15 2010 03:29 GMT
#5
22 post a lot, but only in general and sports & games.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
April 15 2010 03:29 GMT
#6
I don't see Awesome, my age is Awesome. As far as lurking naw i'm a newbee found the site after sc2 was announced i did play sc like when it was released till 2004 but then my friends and i disbanded and moved on.
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-15 03:30:55
April 15 2010 03:30 GMT
#7
22
Lurking since 2005, registered in 2007
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
April 15 2010 03:32 GMT
#8
I will add to the 22's, although I wish I was awesome as semantics
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 15 2010 03:33 GMT
#9
added some more polls, I hope I didn't brain fart on some options.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
April 15 2010 03:34 GMT
#10
24 a couple days ago
M
White
Western Europe
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
April 15 2010 03:35 GMT
#11
SO MANY POLLS
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
April 15 2010 03:36 GMT
#12
It's the TL census!
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-15 03:37:36
April 15 2010 03:36 GMT
#13
On April 15 2010 12:35 lilsusie wrote:
SO MANY POLLS

All the better to pinpoint you with, my dear.
happy bday
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
April 15 2010 03:37 GMT
#14
You did what I refused to do, thanks

I wanted to put 26, but I have another month and change.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
April 15 2010 03:39 GMT
#15
Just a question: Spanish ( European ) are considered as Caucasian or Latino/Hispanic ?
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
April 15 2010 03:41 GMT
#16
I would think Latino, ya?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
April 15 2010 03:44 GMT
#17
i was gonna lie and say i voted the only female, but the lilsusie posted already.
are there even 10 female TL regulars?
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 15 2010 03:44 GMT
#18
On April 15 2010 12:39 Boblion wrote:
Just a question: Spanish ( European ) are considered as Caucasian or Latino/Hispanic ?

It's Latino/Hispanic right?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Irrelevant
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2364 Posts
April 15 2010 03:50 GMT
#19
On April 15 2010 12:44 anch wrote:
i was gonna lie and say i voted the only female, but the lilsusie posted already.
are there even 10 female TL regulars?

I know of 3 that have been around since 2003, but they don't openly admit to being female on here because there is so many tools that treat them differently once they find out
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 15 2010 03:50 GMT
#20
added another poll
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 27
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft474
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1031
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1079
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 4m
INu's Battles
7h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 4m
Replay Cast
18h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.