• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:44
CEST 14:44
KST 21:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8535 users

[P] Age of Teamliquid in 2010 - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
April 15 2010 19:31 GMT
#81
Nice but where is the "scandinavia" option for location, ie north europe?
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
April 15 2010 19:43 GMT
#82
17 and asian xD
cw)minsean(ru
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
April 15 2010 19:47 GMT
#83
I try to post as much as I can, but I don't want to just spam stupid posts, so I guess I'm a regular now not a lurker.

Interesting to see the age spread, and no suprise on male to female ratio...
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
April 15 2010 20:47 GMT
#84
Good poll CM.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 15 2010 21:43 GMT
#85
On April 16 2010 04:03 Ideas wrote:
There's no way there are that many girls on this site.

There are at least like 10 registered girls. There are probably more girl lurkers for sure.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Phuelz
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany81 Posts
April 15 2010 21:52 GMT
#86
23 and yet I feel so old.
One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
April 15 2010 21:59 GMT
#87
So far it seems the average (or median, or mean? forgot how that stuff worked) person on this site is a 21 year old white male from North America, who comes here primarily to lurk through threads on a combination of Starcraft/Broodwar, Starcraft 2, other video games, and other community events, but not all of them.

Anyways, if anyone cares I put: 19, No but I don't post as often as a regular, male, other (half Filipino, half Puerto Rican), North America, A Combination of those but not all.
YunhOLee
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Canada2470 Posts
April 15 2010 21:59 GMT
#88
i'm not too sure if i can be considered a forum lurker or not so i left it out
Live it, love it, play it, kill it. JulyZerg and IPXZerg greatest TL.net fan
SirGlinG
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden933 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-15 22:06:37
April 15 2010 22:05 GMT
#89
Charlie! How about adding "For how long did you lurk before making an account"?

Anyway I always find these threads interesting, glad u made one=)
Not my chair. Not my problem. That's what I say
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
April 15 2010 22:09 GMT
#90
2010 TL Census!

"We cant move on forward, until you mail it back!" God that song sucks.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
TwilightStar
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States649 Posts
April 15 2010 22:11 GMT
#91
Dang, Anyone older than 40 on TL is my new hero.. xD!
(5)Twilight Star.scx --------- AdmiralHoth: There was one week when I didn't shave for a month.
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
April 15 2010 22:15 GMT
#92
Great idea to log the demographics, kind of reminds me to do the US census...
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
April 15 2010 22:17 GMT
#93
25
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
April 15 2010 22:36 GMT
#94
TL is a lot older than I would have guessed
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
April 15 2010 22:37 GMT
#95
I mean just look at all the people I can go out drinking with
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Kare
Profile Joined March 2009
Norway786 Posts
April 15 2010 22:43 GMT
#96
What shall I vote for age if I am an elf?
In life you can obtain all sorts of material wealth, but the real treasure is the epic feelings you get while doing something you love.
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
April 15 2010 22:49 GMT
#97
I love how 31-40 is all lumped in together -_-
31.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
April 15 2010 22:49 GMT
#98
On April 16 2010 07:43 Kare wrote:
What shall I vote for age if I am an elf?


I thought trolls ate elfs for breakfast
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
ryuu_
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1266 Posts
April 15 2010 22:52 GMT
#99
TL was around the age I supposed it was. Crazy to find some kids in the 1-10 range though.. I'm 17 :/
♣ Jaedong. Stork. Bisu. Calm. NaDa. SC2: Sen, MKP, DRG, MMA, Grubby, NonY, Ret, Jinro, TLO, Sheth, HayprO, Zenio,Taeja,Snute, Sea, Rain, MC,Squirtle,Stephano,Parting ,Life, and HEROOOOO <3
hyst.eric.al
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2332 Posts
April 15 2010 22:56 GMT
#100
dont think this has been pasted yet: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/teamliquid.net#

all the information this poll can provide with none of the lies ohoho
Leta , BeSt, Calm fan forever! 김정우, I am sorry I ever lost faith in you.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1341
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56767
Calm 3769
Shuttle 3384
Bisu 1491
FanTaSy 1429
firebathero 389
Stork 321
Mini 272
Zeus 261
Hyuk 257
[ Show more ]
Soma 245
Rush 240
EffOrt 225
actioN 173
Soulkey 166
Light 155
Last 145
ZerO 130
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 67
Sea.KH 66
Mong 65
Pusan 53
Killer 52
Barracks 52
PianO 44
hero 42
JYJ 41
Free 36
NotJumperer 36
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Shine 27
Yoon 27
Aegong 26
Hyun 26
Sharp 25
sorry 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 15
HiyA 15
Noble 13
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_318
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2029
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM208
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
16m
OSC
9h 31m
Replay Cast
10h 16m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.