• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8407 users

Things that annoy you in everyday life - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
bongjwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States199 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 18:49:13
February 25 2010 18:48 GMT
#61
On February 26 2010 03:39 Wr3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2010 03:24 bongjwa wrote:
On February 26 2010 03:11 Wr3k wrote:
On February 26 2010 03:05 bongjwa wrote:
losing my cigs
losing my pipe or weed
losing my lighter
losing my keys
whenever i physically can't fuck anymore
having to ctrl + alt + delete to check my cpu status (someone should make an external threshold checker)
having to run up and down my apartment to shut off lights when i leave

a lot of people said "people" piss them off. . . really that's just an anger coming out because they themselves aren't meeting their own standards. live and let be



Unhealthy people piss me off. I am not unhealthy.
People who talk on phones while driving piss me off. I do not talk on my phone while driving.
People who smoke close to doorways. I don't compromise any other persons health with my habits.

This shit has nothing to do with anger coming out because I don't meet my own standards, it has to do with people annoying me and causing inconveniences in my daily life. Go spread your Eckhart Tolle crap somewhere else.

You know what also pisses me off? Friends who spend all of their spare money on pot so that they can no longer go out into the world and actually do something fun, and then tell themselves that they are meeting their own standards and its my fault our friendship is failing. When I judge someone for this, it has nothing to do with my own ego or inability to meet my own standards, it has to do with them not meeting my standards for friends, and no longer enjoying their company.


the only thing that im curious about is what you do for fun

and whoever you know that spends money on a free plant is dumb


Go to movies.
Go do activities like bowling, mini golf, go karting, paintball.
Coffee shops.
Food!
Sports.
Lan parties.
Board games.
Billiards.
The occasional club/bar.

Also, growing your own pot costs $$ as well, is less efficient to do on a small scale, and brings in risks such as getting seen by the police thermal imaging on the helicopter, or your power company wondering wtf is up. My whole stance on the thing is that pot is fine, its when you substitute your entire lifestyle for sitting on your couch smoking pot. Just use in moderation like anything else in life.


lol i dnt grow pot ur crazy mang
nd everyone here does all of that
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=123578 <--- my tournament. sign up!
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
February 25 2010 18:48 GMT
#62
On February 26 2010 03:25 Lebesgue wrote:
1. Political correctness: Can't make a statement about women, black, asians without being called racist of chauvinist. Obviously this doesn't apply to men and white.


How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?

+ Show Spoiler +
Trick question. Feminists can't change anything!
:)
Gamjadori
Profile Joined April 2008
Japan131 Posts
February 25 2010 18:49 GMT
#63
When I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
감자돌이 - I like potatoes
Beaudereck
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada140 Posts
February 25 2010 18:50 GMT
#64
On February 26 2010 02:17 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
(...)people who erase a board yet miss just a little smudge which I will look through the entire class, the list goes on.


This was also my case when I was in school. I don't know why, but that little white mark would draw all my attention.
Opopos
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
February 25 2010 18:54 GMT
#65
This happened to me today except with rain+bike instead of snow+car -_-

('''(G_G/'''')
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
February 25 2010 19:16 GMT
#66
People that way clothes that are just way too tight for them.

Especially during the summer. I actually dread summers because there's no way to avoid seeing this.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
February 25 2010 19:20 GMT
#67
I hate traffic and aside from moving there's nothing I can do to fix it.

I hate it when the cause of traffic is traffic.

For example, there's a freeway merge on the right lane, and it's backed up. All these lazy ass slackers will go in the lane second to the right and try to merge at the very last second and come to a near complete stop. That means that all the people in the second lane need to stop for this asshole to merge in to the right. Also, he sucks at merging, so the car in the right lane will need to make a sudden stop, causing all the other cars in the right lane to stop as well. And because there's traffic in the right lane, people will go in the second to right lane to merge at the last second...

And it happens every.single.day.
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 19:28:23
February 25 2010 19:25 GMT
#68
On February 26 2010 03:32 PanN wrote:
People.

Lines.

People on their cellphones in lines.

- Hey, where are you? . . . OK, I'm on the subway. Yeah, when will you be there? . . . OK, yeah I'll be there around the same time. . . Like we agreed upon last week . . . and later confirmed on MSN and now finally on the phone. . . Oh, by the way, something funny happened to me today. I was in the kitchen and I sorta felt like having some popcorn so I get everything ready but I didn't have too much butter . . . No, so I tried it anyway but there just wasn't enough for it all but in the end it came out alright. . . Yeah, I just did it anyway in the kitchen [...]

This one time there was some crazy broad on the subway yapping on her cellphone how her boyfriend was pressuring her to have sex while he takes Viagra.

Call back LATER!

Thank got for headphones.
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
February 25 2010 19:32 GMT
#69
Something that causes me the most frustration is if I lose my phone around the house while it's on silent or (to a lesser extent) vibrate. It doesn't happen often but when it does... serious pain in the arse to find.

One time I'd given it up for dead and it showed up a week later in.. my parents bed. Yeah. No idea.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
February 25 2010 19:36 GMT
#70
On February 26 2010 02:40 Wr3k wrote:
I honestly think every single thing that bothers me can be summed up as: Idiots in general.

To be more specific:

People who walk slow.

People who drive all the way up to the end of a merge lane and then expect me to let them in.

TV "news". More specifically those who watch it and believe anything it tells them.

The people who watch my SC2 stream, act like ungrateful idiots and start screaming "nerd rage" whenever I don't say GG.

Seeing fat people pigging out. Or just people who don't give a shit about their health in general. Your cancer and heart disease is putting a massive burden on the Canadian health care system, and you should be fucking taxed for your unhealthy lifestyle.

Girls who can't put their text messaging down for more that 2 minutes. (Doesn't seem to happen with guys much).

Anyone who wears Ed Hardy, or thinks hes gonna get laid by puffing his chest out in the clubs and being an douchebag in general.

People who will deceive themselves in order to protect their own egos.

People who smoke cigarettes near doorway, smokers in general. YOU SMELL BAD, SO KILL YOURSELF SOMEWHERE ELSE. I'm sorry you tried a highly addictive drug called nicotine, don't stink up my air. Go to rehab or something if you can't quit yourself.

Unrealistic hippies. We can't just shut our entire fucking economy down and live happily, so STFU and make a contribution to something that is economically self sustaining and helps the environment.

Political correctness/paranoia of racism/discrimination. I'm sorry, but a massive portion of black people are not from fucking Africa, so I'm not going to call them African American, or African Canadian, I'm just going to fucking call them black (until I actually know where they are from), just like I call white people white, and brown people brown. Also, on this topic, my girlfriends mother works for an insurance company, and volunteered the information that Asian drivers get in way more accidents, and that they drive up everyone's insurance rates because the insurance companies can't be "racist" (They tried to charge Asian drivers more but the legislation got thrown out). So when I say Asians are bad drivers, I'm not being fucking racist, I'm making a generalization based on factual evidence. Old people are also pretty fucking bad, and people who drive on cell phones piss me the fuck off as well.

Also related to the racism topic. Any kind of celebrity who uses racial slurs to refer to other people of the same race. It's not cool, you just make yourself look like a fucking idiot, and further racial stereotypes.

Also, the piece of shit genre rap music has turned into post Y2K.

People who come to work/school when they are sick. STAY THE FUCK HOME.

People who are cheapskates.


On February 26 2010 03:11 Wr3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2010 03:05 bongjwa wrote:
losing my cigs
losing my pipe or weed
losing my lighter
losing my keys
whenever i physically can't fuck anymore
having to ctrl + alt + delete to check my cpu status (someone should make an external threshold checker)
having to run up and down my apartment to shut off lights when i leave

a lot of people said "people" piss them off. . . really that's just an anger coming out because they themselves aren't meeting their own standards. live and let be



Unhealthy people piss me off. I am not unhealthy.
People who talk on phones while driving piss me off. I do not talk on my phone while driving.
People who smoke close to doorways. I don't compromise any other persons health with my habits.

This shit has nothing to do with anger coming out because I don't meet my own standards, it has to do with people annoying me and causing inconveniences in my daily life. Go spread your Eckhart Tolle crap somewhere else.

You know what also pisses me off? Friends who spend all of their spare money on pot so that they can no longer go out into the world and actually do something fun, and then tell themselves that they are meeting their own standards and its my fault our friendship is failing. When I judge someone for this, it has nothing to do with my own ego or inability to meet my own standards, it has to do with them not meeting my standards for friends, and no longer enjoying their company.


I hate people who complain and whine too much.

I hate people who are so fucking anal and uptight about everything. Get that broom out of your ass.

teh leet newb
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1999 Posts
February 25 2010 19:39 GMT
#71
On February 26 2010 02:02 IntoTheWow wrote:
Not being able to find me remote controller? (maybe a remote finder button in the TV? sorry can't help myself :p)


Solution:
[image loading]
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill
The6357
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States1268 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 19:48:05
February 25 2010 19:41 GMT
#72
girls who don't know how to shut up...
girls who act over friendly...
girls who try/do in appropriate stuff like try to spank you in the ass..
I would be ok with all that if these girls are not gf of my best friends..
2010 worldcup!! corea fighting!!!
EsX_Raptor
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2802 Posts
February 25 2010 19:42 GMT
#73
On February 26 2010 04:41 The6357 wrote:
girls who doesn't know how to shut up...
girls who acts over friendly...
girls who try does in appropriate stuff like try to spank you in the ass..
I would be ok with all that if these girls are not gf of my best friends..

omg that's painful man hahaha
g.o-
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada33 Posts
February 25 2010 19:48 GMT
#74
Things that annoy me in everyday life:

N _ G G E R S.


yes... naggers
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
February 25 2010 19:50 GMT
#75
tdot?
fG.kOre
Profile Joined January 2010
Korea (South)25 Posts
February 25 2010 19:53 GMT
#76
On February 26 2010 01:53 Heen wrote:
So, what is the topic asking for? It's kind of like that pet peeves thread from a while back. I'm majoring in product design and for my graduation project, I obviously need some concept/product to showcase. I'm in my brainstorming phase right now and I want TL's help on which areas might be interesting to explore.

Example from my personal experience:

I get annoyed when I'm listening to music on mp3 player and someone starts talking to me at which point I have to reach into my pockets, pause it, and take off my earphones to have a conversation.

solution:

[image loading]


These earphones automatically pause whatever you're listening to when you take either side off and continues playing when both are plugged into your ears.

Just share any similar daily annoyances (no solutions needed, in fact, I think that might be counterproductive for me).

Thanks TL

wtf that shits crazy ... only if they made those for normal earphones
First Generation - kOre [ ~*BBoy 4 Life*~ ]
qoou
Profile Joined December 2007
Norway145 Posts
February 25 2010 19:54 GMT
#77
Snow annoys me at the moment
too much
too cold
too slippery!
SC2, EU: Healthy WorldOfTanks, EU: Healthy
SwaY-
Profile Joined March 2009
Dominican Republic463 Posts
February 25 2010 20:02 GMT
#78
reading through this thread makes me lose faith in humanity, so much unwarranted angst
Do it beautifully
Triple7
Profile Joined April 2009
United States656 Posts
February 25 2010 20:03 GMT
#79
Watching Airforce ACE get all-killed by random chobos.
지지이이이이이이이이이이이
Saturnize
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2473 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 20:08:05
February 25 2010 20:06 GMT
#80
On February 26 2010 04:48 g.o- wrote:
Things that annoy me in everyday life:

N _ G G E R S.


yes... naggers


lol

What annoys me is shitty ebay service.
"Time to put the mustard on the hotdog. -_-"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4423
Leta 1843
Shuttle 1052
Shine 39
ZergMaN 26
sorry 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7461
WinterStarcraft630
Sick172
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick508
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• Sammyuel 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Rush1120
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 37m
Patches Events
8h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 37m
OSC
16h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.