• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10288 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 47

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 52 Next
skronch
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2717 Posts
March 26 2010 20:20 GMT
#921
Just got mine today!!! Got a lomo signature...thank you so much susie!!! I was so excited to see that pink bag
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
March 26 2010 23:48 GMT
#922
On March 27 2010 03:49 DarthThienAn wrote:
just got mine today, JD calendar included :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

pics from me and hazelynut soon prolly ^^


sweet envious of you i wanted jaedong
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
March 27 2010 01:07 GMT
#923
Guys, I mailed them out on 2 separate days, about 5 days apart. Also, a lot of the issues is probably on your own country's side with customs or whatever. I mean, Italy didn't even allow for EMS because they knew that they would be slow to deliver!

Also if your package is heavier (you bought like 2 jackets+) then it might take a bit longer too.

Give it a few more weeks. The regular delivery is supposed to be anywhere between 1 to 5 weeks delivery. I just sent them out, I can't control what they do with it after it's left my hands.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
March 27 2010 01:17 GMT
#924
FUCK im so jelous... seriously that Hwaseung Oz jacket can make anyone look like a complete baller.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Slurp17
Profile Joined September 2009
United States14 Posts
March 27 2010 02:51 GMT
#925
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot stop smiling!!!!!!!!!!
Five minutes ago, I come home for the weekend, walk into my room, and my pretty hot pink package is sitting on my bed.

I am SO going out tonight wearing these.

I know its been said before, but Susie..... there is no way that we can thank you enough, you are making nerds dreams come true!

Happiest guy in the world right now.

P.S. I GOT A LOMO CALENDER!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Dota2, LINKLINK Best player :D
butter
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States785 Posts
March 27 2010 03:34 GMT
#926
Thanks Susie (and Susie's brother)!!

+ Show Spoiler [6793 miles] +
[image loading]

Never thought I'd be so happy to see something hot pink with my name on it lol.
TL should have a minigame where you have to destroy some rocks before you can make a new post – DentalFloss
SaftKalasEmil
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden213 Posts
March 27 2010 18:30 GMT
#927
omg, thank you sooo much susie!!! my mom just said that my jacket came home to me and next weekend i will go there and pick them up!! im hoping for a little extra something in there ^^ but im just soo happy about my jacket!!! you are soo high in my book of people i like right now ^^
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #27 SaftKalasEmil.
BotD
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States136 Posts
March 27 2010 22:09 GMT
#928
Everything came in yesterday. Niiiiiiice :D

And I got a Jaedong calendar :D
what
LOcDowN
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1015 Posts
March 29 2010 03:46 GMT
#929
Susan how do I laundry this?
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 29 2010 03:51 GMT
#930
On March 29 2010 12:46 LOcDowN wrote:
Susan how do I laundry this?


rofl
ModeratorGodfather
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
March 29 2010 04:02 GMT
#931
On March 29 2010 12:46 LOcDowN wrote:
Susan how do I laundry this?


give it to your wife

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

thanks from princeton, nj, susie! :D

[image loading]

repping hwaseung gear at the breakdancing show. they named me "bgirl kerrigan," so i guess it's apt.

Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
March 29 2010 04:02 GMT
#932
On March 29 2010 12:46 LOcDowN wrote:
Susan how do I laundry this?

LOL I would handwash this just to be safe. I'm worried my washing machine (even on the delicate setting) will damage it.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
LOcDowN
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1015 Posts
March 29 2010 05:07 GMT
#933
It's a pretty damn serious question and there was no mention of it. The jacket has no label at all. Since I wear them everytime I play SC2 it's important I don't fuck up my precious.
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
March 29 2010 06:23 GMT
#934
Yeah, I'm kind of interested in it too.
jphansen
Profile Joined March 2010
United States7 Posts
March 29 2010 15:33 GMT
#935
Much thanks, Susie, I love the jacket, and it fits perfectly. Colors coincidentally go well with UGA.

[image loading]
SkylineSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States564 Posts
March 30 2010 01:11 GMT
#936
I got 2 autographs :O

ggaemo and jaedong.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I might just celebrate by playing SC for 5 hrs rather than study for the 2 midterms I have this week.
Juno
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3 Posts
March 30 2010 01:27 GMT
#937
On March 30 2010 10:11 SkylineSC wrote:
I got 2 autographs :O

ggaemo and jaedong.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I might just celebrate by playing SC for 5 hrs rather than study for the 2 midterms I have this week.


THAT IS TOO COOL! I'm really jealous.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
March 31 2010 01:13 GMT
#938
Yea i second (third? fourth?) the request for laundry directions.
i'm scared..
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
March 31 2010 02:39 GMT
#939
Hmm, Suzie, could you give me a prediction on how long it would take to arrive where I live? Toronto, Ontario? Just wondering since my Dad would is getting kinda iffy about having paid and not getting the product yet. Sorry if it bothers you.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
March 31 2010 04:35 GMT
#940
On March 31 2010 11:39 neobowman wrote:
Hmm, Suzie, could you give me a prediction on how long it would take to arrive where I live? Toronto, Ontario? Just wondering since my Dad would is getting kinda iffy about having paid and not getting the product yet. Sorry if it bothers you.


Absolutely NO idea whatsoever. I sent them out last week? 2 weeks ago? and all they said was 5 to 15 working days. You might wanna check out your local post office too, to see if they got anything and is held by customs.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1076
Mind 1071
ggaemo 611
Larva 585
Stork 334
Bisu 274
Leta 230
PianO 178
Killer 51
Hyuk 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Sexy 29
ZergMaN 19
yabsab 18
sorry 16
Hm[arnc] 12
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Reynor89
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1241
Other Games
Mew2King149
crisheroes105
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick543
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5693
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1189
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
45m
Online Event
1h 45m
FEL
6h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.