• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:58
CEST 05:58
KST 12:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8085 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 49

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 52 Next
excal
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada166 Posts
April 09 2010 02:03 GMT
#961
Update April 8 - Scarborough, Ontario: Still nothing

Anyone else in the area? Markham/Richmond hill?
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
April 09 2010 05:06 GMT
#962
Bleh, that's getting worrisome. I'm hoping that Canada shut down post for Easter weekend or something or there was a Blizzard, thus they are being late....
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
April 09 2010 05:42 GMT
#963
Finally getting around to posting some pictures.

[image loading]

Moar
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
cnguyen
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada24 Posts
April 09 2010 21:22 GMT
#964
such a nice jacket man
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-09 21:31:29
April 09 2010 21:29 GMT
#965
On April 09 2010 14:06 lilsusie wrote:
Bleh, that's getting worrisome. I'm hoping that Canada shut down post for Easter weekend or something or there was a Blizzard, thus they are being late....


I got mine in Vancouver Canada here on Friday March 19th, signed calander and all, now I just have to do some sleuthing to find who's sig it is!
the only possible letdown of it is that it wasn't in a pink bag

THANK YOU LILSUSIE!

Edit: read back a page and found it was just ontario youa re talking about, hope those arrive soon...
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
April 10 2010 01:04 GMT
#966
On April 09 2010 14:42 HuskyTheHusky wrote:
Finally getting around to posting some pictures.

[image loading]

Moar
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Wow that's hilarious.

+ Show Spoiler +
and a little sexy.

閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
GaliKo
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada207 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 03:03:31
April 12 2010 03:00 GMT
#967
On April 09 2010 11:03 excal wrote:
Update April 8 - Scarborough, Ontario: Still nothing

Anyone else in the area? Markham/Richmond hill?


On April 09 2010 14:06 lilsusie wrote:
Bleh, that's getting worrisome. I'm hoping that Canada shut down post for Easter weekend or something or there was a Blizzard, thus they are being late....


I received a delivery notice here in Scarborough on the 9th, sadly I was out of town and just got home a few hours ago. I don't often receive anything in the form of a package so my fist guess is that its my pink package from Korea, going in tomorrow to see if its so.
verteqz
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada89 Posts
April 12 2010 05:27 GMT
#968
On April 12 2010 12:00 Naeb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2010 11:03 excal wrote:
Update April 8 - Scarborough, Ontario: Still nothing

Anyone else in the area? Markham/Richmond hill?


Show nested quote +
On April 09 2010 14:06 lilsusie wrote:
Bleh, that's getting worrisome. I'm hoping that Canada shut down post for Easter weekend or something or there was a Blizzard, thus they are being late....


I received a delivery notice here in Scarborough on the 9th, sadly I was out of town and just got home a few hours ago. I don't often receive anything in the form of a package so my fist guess is that its my pink package from Korea, going in tomorrow to see if its so.


Sweet, let us know. Hopefully that means I'll get something here in Waterloo soon.
// verteqz.com
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
April 12 2010 07:08 GMT
#969
Maybe Canada got suspicious of all the pink and decided to open them all up? :O customs will do that. Your country sucks.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
GaliKo
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada207 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 20:05:27
April 12 2010 20:02 GMT
#970
Wow, wish I could shoot who ever left that delivery notice and decided not to check off it was just a letter. Turned out to be just a stinkin letter that I needed to be ID for to receive.

I did how ever ask the guy about delays and there's no way to tell without a tracking number. He did say that if the package is travelling by land could take 2-3 months.

So I'm sorry for getting your hopes up, I too was jumping up and down but it's back to the waiting game.

13ThirtySeven
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
99 Posts
April 12 2010 22:35 GMT
#971
So noone in Canada has gotten their uniforms? My friend and I are still waiting on ours... (we're in Ottawa)
GaliKo
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada207 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 22:49:00
April 12 2010 22:36 GMT
#972
On April 13 2010 07:35 13ThirtySeven wrote:
So noone in Canada has gotten their uniforms? My friend and I are still waiting on ours... (we're in Ottawa)


I believe its just Ontario thats having the problem.

Its like one or two people from Ontario who have received theirs, or at least reported it. Plenty of reports from the area saying they haven't, which leads me to just believe its slow.

As I said above, if the packages are travelling by land, they could be coming anywhere from the west coast. I was told not to be concerned for another month or so. Being as its only been 30 days since Susie finished sending them all out, I'm not letting it bother me to much.
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
April 12 2010 22:41 GMT
#973
On April 12 2010 16:08 lilsusie wrote:
Maybe Canada got suspicious of all the pink and decided to open them all up? :O customs will do that. Your country sucks.

suspicious of the pink eh? go on...
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
ToN
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada245 Posts
April 13 2010 14:59 GMT
#974
Woot, my pink package arrived!!!! I live a couple hours east of Toronto so everyone should be getting their's soon! Thanks sooo much susie!!

p.s. I got the jaedong/lomo/ggaemo calender!!!
verteqz
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada89 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-13 18:07:36
April 13 2010 15:22 GMT
#975
On April 13 2010 23:59 ToN wrote:
Woot, my pink package arrived!!!! I live a couple hours east of Toronto so everyone should be getting their's soon! Thanks sooo much susie!!

p.s. I got the jaedong/lomo/ggaemo calender!!!


Good news is good.


Edit: SPEAK OF THE DEVIL. Guess what just arrived? =)

Thank you so much Susie!
// verteqz.com
GaliKo
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada207 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-14 01:11:02
April 13 2010 23:51 GMT
#976
Woo!! Got mine too, arrived at my Scarborough home 30 seconds ago!!

Haven't even opened it I'm so excited.

- edit -
Woot! Hiya's signature.

- edit -

Omg! I fits so well, for a the big guy that I am I was worried about my arm length but its perfect!

I can't thank you enough Susie, this is so awesome and 6 days before my birthday, just epic.

Pictures soon possibly.
Sunhay
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada303 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-14 23:27:06
April 14 2010 23:15 GMT
#977
Just got mine, they charged $50 customs -.- . oh well. thanks!

Edit: happy birthday lilsusie!
www.sunhay.net
13ThirtySeven
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
99 Posts
April 14 2010 23:19 GMT
#978
My friend and I got ours as well. Thanks Susie!
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
April 15 2010 00:30 GMT
#979
YAYY!! I was starting to get worried... I'm glad they are popping up here and there.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Dandy4
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States493 Posts
April 15 2010 06:33 GMT
#980
Happy Birthday LilSusie!!!!
Who let the dogs out?
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft597
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 214
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 931
Leta 62
Hyuk 48
Bale 19
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 499
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
C9.Mang0318
Westballz5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor631
Other Games
summit1g9784
Coldzera 817
JimRising 573
Sick114
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS33
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick754
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota224
League of Legends
• Lourlo1012
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 2m
Online Event
7h 2m
FEL
12h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.