• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10087 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 246

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 Next
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
December 07 2013 20:33 GMT
#4901
On December 08 2013 03:48 Arnstein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 03:33 Artunit wrote:
So the 200k credit cap for non subs is gone now? Is trading now viable on non subs?Just wanna make sure. I played swtor for some time before and subscribed for 2 months and stopped when rise of cartel got released.


It's 350k, the rest gets sent to a bank account.


iirc it was 350k for those guys who paid once (had an earlier sub). 200k could be right for those real f2p who never bought anything.
When I quit they mentioned to make an unlock to increase the creditcap buyable - did they do this?
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
December 07 2013 20:42 GMT
#4902
Any of you guys f2p on begernen colony?
I have good stuff to give away to a f2p player that I like. Any form tl who is f2p on begern colony pm me here and I'll give you the free top tier gear unlock for one toon (or maybe account its been awhile)
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
December 11 2013 00:56 GMT
#4903
I'm going to start playing SWTOR again I just need to find time to install it.

Whats a good server? Preferrably PVE.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
December 14 2013 23:07 GMT
#4904
Just take the most popular one. They don't have cross-server lfg tool yet, so take a popular one to easier get raid etc.
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
December 14 2013 23:40 GMT
#4905
Rp servers have a better community, although weaker pvp. Some of the best pve guilds in swtor are on rp servers, Begern Colony in particular.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
December 15 2013 01:12 GMT
#4906
Ironically enough I actually picked Begern Colony to start anew before there were any replies lol
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
December 16 2013 17:49 GMT
#4907
I'm gonna play the crap out of this game during christmas. This and WoW!
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
December 16 2013 18:25 GMT
#4908
They've released a rogue squadron esque pvp expansion, if you sub you get auto access otherwise prefered is jan 14th, and f2p is sometime in march with the official release that is supposedly gonna add 1 or 2 new dungeons or something as well as 2 more ship types.

Honestly its a decent game and is keeping my interest more then WoW at the moment, but it also has it flaws for anyone coming back.(If you have ATI card make sure to update to newest drivers, like 8% of users with AMD cards reported issues with the 2.5 patch, I personally had none and I have a Radeon 7850).
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
CrankOut
Profile Joined November 2013
187 Posts
December 16 2013 18:35 GMT
#4909
I'm sad that they don't seem to get whats wrong with the Game. There is just no endgame at all. Last time they had a Double-XP Weekend I tried to level a 2nd Char to 50, but I could not do it - I got bored so fast. And this is the only good part of the Game, after you reach 50 there is nothing more to do. PvP and Dungeons are pretty bad and are no fun or challenge at all.
Since the Game is F2P it feels like a Armor/Pet/Mount-Simulator. Basically Barbie-Online for Guys.

I'm so sad, because I think the Game could have been so much more. I still have the Game on my SSD, because I still have some hope.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
December 17 2013 18:54 GMT
#4910
I think both hardcore dungeons and PvP are fun. Unfortunately, I don't have time to grind gear, so I suck in PvP, but it's still fun. During christmas I hopefully have time to play some raids as well.
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Yuljan
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
2196 Posts
December 17 2013 18:58 GMT
#4911
So I think I might give this game a try again does anyone want to start playing with me? MMOs alone are always dull.
Kenthros
Profile Joined August 2012
United States95 Posts
December 17 2013 19:11 GMT
#4912
Wife and I have started playing this again and having fun. We picked Jung Ma pub side. Got into a really awesome guild. I mostly came back because of the ship battles you can control your ship, I am really bad at them so i just feed the enemy but I am learning hahaha.
Peace is a lie; there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 22 2013 20:44 GMT
#4913
Amazing game, really time consuming but also really engaging.

I think I'm going to start playing it again over the holidays, I have the time now
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
HackBenjamin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1094 Posts
December 27 2013 17:44 GMT
#4914
I've been enjoying the Galactic Starfighter early access, but it won't hold my interest because it isn't X-Wing/TIE Fighter enough for me. Cockpit starfighter sims are the best space games when done right.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 28 2013 21:00 GMT
#4915
The good thing about non-rp pve servers is more allies around, I was on Alderaan as an Imperial Agent and teamed up with a Smuggler to clear a castle together. Shame we couldn't party up for the group xp
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 31 2014 03:39 GMT
#4916
Bumping this for new expansion hype. The Stronghold one as well as the unannounced one that's supposed to be a huttcartel-type expansion (new story, level cap, etc.)

I might even buy RotHC as my level grows higher to knock out a bunch of birds with one stone - more content, preferred status, more free shit for upcoming expansions.

Actually would one month of subscription be even cheaper than buying Hutt Cartel outright? If so I might buy a month over the summer.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 31 2014 05:07 GMT
#4917
On March 31 2014 12:39 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Bumping this for new expansion hype. The Stronghold one as well as the unannounced one that's supposed to be a huttcartel-type expansion (new story, level cap, etc.)

I might even buy RotHC as my level grows higher to knock out a bunch of birds with one stone - more content, preferred status, more free shit for upcoming expansions.

Actually would one month of subscription be even cheaper than buying Hutt Cartel outright? If so I might buy a month over the summer.


That is correct. Although I imagine if you purchase it outright you get it forever. Personally whenever I decide to come back to swtor I purchase a 1 month subscription so I don't have to worry about that F2P crap. What I used to do in lotro as well.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
October 11 2014 19:03 GMT
#4918
So EA/Bioware have announced another expansion: http://www.swtor.com/shadow-of-revan

The main reason im bumping this is because with the preorder of this expac and subscription to the game you get 12x exp in story mission quests, effectively letting you skip all of the "MMO" content and enjoying the storylines of each class (eight in total) without the interruptions of side-quests and whatnot.

This is what alot of people wanted, being able to experience the storylines without interuption, its a pretty good opportunity for those wanting their "Kotor 3" since the storylines are actually very well done.
Useless wet fish.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
October 11 2014 19:12 GMT
#4919
On October 12 2014 04:03 Capped wrote:
So EA/Bioware have announced another expansion: http://www.swtor.com/shadow-of-revan

The main reason im bumping this is because with the preorder of this expac and subscription to the game you get 12x exp in story mission quests, effectively letting you skip all of the "MMO" content and enjoying the storylines of each class (eight in total) without the interruptions of side-quests and whatnot.

This is what alot of people wanted, being able to experience the storylines without interuption, its a pretty good opportunity for those wanting their "Kotor 3" since the storylines are actually very well done.


As nice as this sounds, have they removed gear/daily restrictions from F2P accounts? If no, I'm not going to bother.
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
October 11 2014 19:18 GMT
#4920
Wait, wtf, Revan is bad now? What fresh hell is this?

In canon, Revan stayed lightside and fought the Empire. Now he's some generic WoW "destroy/rule the world" boss? Mega bullshit, unless I get to choose to join him.
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Sea.KH 42
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi772
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1984
byalli879
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns41680
singsing3010
B2W.Neo970
Hui .139
Livibee115
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
Replay Cast
10h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.