• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7750 users

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Emulated! - Page 47

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 63 Next
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
November 10 2007 23:31 GMT
#921
You have to do it really fast, toward+mp~lp+lk. When you do it right, you will hear Akuma make the same noise that he makes for toward+mp but he will throw.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
November 10 2007 23:43 GMT
#922
But look in the video neither Standing MP or F+MP looks like the punch thrown there. It looks more like LP or the alternate MP from another game.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-11-10 23:53:49
November 10 2007 23:48 GMT
#923
Ok after some practicing i was able to do it. I see it changes how the animation looks (very strange). But its really hard to do with a gamepad. I need to get an arcade stick.

PS- I have this habit of jumping into an opponent with HK-Tatsu instead of just a regular HK is it bad to do that or good? what is best?

It seems to deceptively have more range and the fact that I can throw it late or early helps as well. Also just standing and jumping straight up makes him move forward slightly.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
dropthesky
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Canada285 Posts
November 11 2007 00:38 GMT
#924
Kara, and links involving drumming are nearly impossible on pad. Stick > Keyboard > Pad
It Is Not That Impossible Is Unachievable, But Simply That Most People Refuse To Believe Otherwise...
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
November 11 2007 01:02 GMT
#925
Oo first time I've heard that term defined as "drumming". I've heard it as "piano keys", or in the Japanese scene, "Zurashi oshi" (roughly translated: slide pressing, or something like that)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
November 11 2007 01:26 GMT
#926
On November 11 2007 10:02 thedeadhaji wrote:
Oo first time I've heard that term defined as "drumming". I've heard it as "piano keys", or in the Japanese scene, "Zurashi oshi" (roughly translated: slide pressing, or something like that)


I've heard both piano and drum. I guess they are more english terms.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
dropthesky
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Canada285 Posts
November 11 2007 02:55 GMT
#927
I'm starting to get the feeling haji is a 3s god.
It Is Not That Impossible Is Unachievable, But Simply That Most People Refuse To Believe Otherwise...
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
November 11 2007 06:16 GMT
#928
More or less he said that he's very knowledgeable about the game, but out of practice with respect to actually playing
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-11-11 06:53:48
November 11 2007 06:52 GMT
#929
On November 11 2007 09:38 dropthesky wrote:
Kara, and links involving drumming are nearly impossible on pad. Stick > Keyboard > Pad


Hmm, maybe I should try setting up the D pad to my usb controller and the PPP KKK buttons to my keyboard, that would be sick dope. But doesn't a keyboard only read like 2-3 keys max?

Yea, D pad + 456=PPP 123=KKK is cool.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
November 11 2007 17:15 GMT
#930
Basically what KOF said there is an accurate description. I'm so out of practice it's not even remotely funny anymore Think of me as the pubbanana of 3s >__>
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
November 11 2007 20:09 GMT
#931
Can someone explain how to play this online? I tried Bill's instructions for Mame+, I have Mame and the Rom pack but I can't get the games to show up, even after setting my rom directory.
Moderator
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
November 11 2007 23:05 GMT
#932
Chillywack did you read the stuff i posted on page 3?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
November 13 2007 01:03 GMT
#933
On November 12 2007 05:09 Chill wrote:
Can someone explain how to play this online? I tried Bill's instructions for Mame+, I have Mame and the Rom pack but I can't get the games to show up, even after setting my rom directory.

Someone else had a similar problem (SpoR?). He fixed it by changing his ROM display filters to allow clones.

By the way, make sure you get the kailleraclient.dll for PvP as well as the normal one. The PvP one has much less latency. I can't remember who posted it or where, but I think most of us have it.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
November 13 2007 02:27 GMT
#934
Oh man this is trouble
That guy on youtube has SO many videos..........
I should be studying......
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
November 13 2007 03:16 GMT
#935
Looks like I could send you 20 gigs of 3s

yea gogo?
HonestTea *
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
5007 Posts
November 13 2007 03:21 GMT
#936
haji I love you.




PS: any GG Accent Core video banks?
returns upon momentous occasions.
dropthesky
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Canada285 Posts
November 13 2007 03:28 GMT
#937
in the gamersvision channel, a couple of AC vids have been posted.
It Is Not That Impossible Is Unachievable, But Simply That Most People Refuse To Believe Otherwise...
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
November 13 2007 03:48 GMT
#938
On November 13 2007 12:21 HonestTea wrote:
haji I love you.




PS: any GG Accent Core video banks?

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Emillll
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
November 13 2007 03:49 GMT
#939
GG lost its appeal to me after #Reload

sry.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
November 13 2007 04:06 GMT
#940
Please don't haha I really should be studying, playing poker while studying is a big enuogh distraction
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 268
TKL 202
CranKy Ducklings81
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Reynor vs herOLIVE!
RotterdaM1062
IndyStarCraft 177
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1062
Lowko447
TKL 202
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 94
MindelVK 14
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62647
Free 3087
Jaedong 2104
BeSt 725
Horang2 340
Soma 309
Zeus 203
firebathero 195
Last 160
Hyun 126
[ Show more ]
sorry 123
Mind 93
Pusan 76
ToSsGirL 30
soO 26
Aegong 23
Yoon 23
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7058
Dendi716
XaKoH 421
canceldota60
Other Games
gofns33305
singsing2252
B2W.Neo438
byalli370
Pyrionflax293
ToD213
DeMusliM97
QueenE49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1458
• WagamamaTV440
League of Legends
• Jankos3090
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 11m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.