• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11737 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 195

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 200 Next
Moimoi
Profile Joined March 2019
Canada29 Posts
April 22 2019 08:15 GMT
#3881
I would actually play this :D
Chase your dreams not the mouse
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
April 22 2019 20:12 GMT
#3882
Nice to see this thread moving again. Anyone here actually enjoys the freaking late afternoon community days? Even worse, the next one will be on a sunday. I did the treecko one because I really like the shiny but if this trend stays, I wont be doing many more.


Only did half an hour from the bagon CD even with it being a meta relevant mon. Torchic one is even worse. Might turn on the game for a few minutes to evolve one and maybe shiny check a couple of them but not more than that.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
April 27 2019 20:35 GMT
#3883
3-6 time frame sucks =P

but i did use a lucky friend trade during bagon CD to get a 15-15-14 salamence. =D
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
April 27 2019 21:12 GMT
#3884
lucky friends is nice but it is strange. As usual the RNJesus is with me and only having a few best friends I already triggered 3 lucky friends…..or to put it correctly, one of them (my wife) turned into lucky friend 3 times in one week (no pun intended).


We did the mandatory rayquaza trade then opted to trade cranidos and then…..nothing else seemed worth trading. Ended up trading tyranitar's since she only had low level ones and it will be nice for her to power one up without spending to much stardust.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
skysolstice
Profile Joined March 2019
8 Posts
May 02 2019 07:03 GMT
#3885
I played Pokémon Go from 2016 - 2017, and I stopped because many players love to cheat the game. All the gyms I challenged has a very strong Pokémon, they even have a Pokémon that is not available in our country. For now, I'm waiting for the PVP update so I can play Pokémon Go again.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 04 2019 04:04 GMT
#3886
On May 02 2019 16:03 skysolstice wrote:
I played Pokémon Go from 2016 - 2017, and I stopped because many players love to cheat the game. All the gyms I challenged has a very strong Pokémon, they even have a Pokémon that is not available in our country. For now, I'm waiting for the PVP update so I can play Pokémon Go again.

PvP is out, but it sucks.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
May 04 2019 13:26 GMT
#3887
On May 02 2019 16:03 skysolstice wrote:
I played Pokémon Go from 2016 - 2017, and I stopped because many players love to cheat the game. All the gyms I challenged has a very strong Pokémon, they even have a Pokémon that is not available in our country. For now, I'm waiting for the PVP update so I can play Pokémon Go again.


I have pokemon that are not available in my continent even, let alone my country….That does not mean I cheat...that just means that I am fortunate enough to travel and have access to internet to catch mons while abroad.

Strong or week pokemon in gyms its just a psycological thing. Both take 3 turns max to take down and only if you are at a very low level is there any difference between what the defenders are using (just due to the counters you may or may not have). And even then. if you are low level you probably dont have the proper counters to mid tier defender pokemon so it is pretty much the same, regardless.

PVP has been out for some time. It does not have that much dept to it from a lot of people's perspective, but there is also a lot of people whom really enjoy it. It is more about move coverage and type/effectivenes knowledge, but give it a go to see if you like it. With the leagues having CP limitation, you should find one that suits your current level.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 20 2019 02:13 GMT
#3888
Been a while, but got out for another community day. I did Sceptile, but I'm not too crazy about it as a pokemon - even if it's pretty good - and skipped out on Bagon for something esports related(did have incense running so I could evolve a 96%er I had sitting around).

Went into today with a 98% Torchic in my pocket. Came out of it with 7 BB Blaziken, 98/98/98/91/91/91, and a shiny I hope to lucky trade somebody down the line. Super stoked about being able to pick up 2 more 98%s today, along with a decent portion of the new pokes like a Cherrim, 2 Cherubi, 2 Shellos, and hatched a Hippowdon.

Personally not the biggest fan of the idea for new lores, but was pleasently surprised that the people that run stuff in my Go community tossed up a couple of the special ones(magnetic and glacial, didn't see a mossy but it might have been in a pretty tucked away corner of the park) off the walking path so people didn't stand around while they ran through their list of Eevees, etc.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
May 20 2019 10:08 GMT
#3889
Managed to get a shiny torchic, that's about it. Nothing else had good IVs. Luckily I had two 91% torchics that I had been saving for a possible community day, and 91% is good enough for me.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
May 29 2019 07:14 GMT
#3890
this news may inspire me to play more pokemon go
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
June 30 2019 20:43 GMT
#3891
anyone wanna exchange friend codes for this new "jump-start research" quest?
7987 1441 2187
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
July 01 2019 19:47 GMT
#3892
I've returned after a long absence. Is Water Gun / Hydro Pump Vaporeon still one of the best gym attackers? Any other pokemon/moveset combos I should look out for?
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
July 01 2019 22:34 GMT
#3893
On July 02 2019 04:47 Laurens wrote:
I've returned after a long absence. Is Water Gun / Hydro Pump Vaporeon still one of the best gym attackers? Any other pokemon/moveset combos I should look out for?


No. But it doesn't really matter. Gyms decay super fast, so its really all about best DPS for Raids. In those situations, Weather and Type matter more than they did before with Gyms. Just look up the Raid you wanna prep for to get the best counters.

As for strong generalists, there have been a couple community day exclusive pokes that are on top of the pile (Metagross, Tyrannitar, and Salamance), but in the case of the latter 2, they're still pretty strong without the community day move.

Dragonite still probably best overall of the easily obtainable pokes.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7420 Posts
July 02 2019 12:44 GMT
#3894
You guys playing Harry Potter GO?

I played Pokemon GO when it was first released for about half a year. It was very buggy back then so I stopped eventually. Was thinking of giving HP GO a try now, hoping they learned a lot from Poke GO
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
jeputera
Profile Joined June 2018
30 Posts
July 04 2019 02:30 GMT
#3895
On July 01 2019 05:43 ahswtini wrote:
anyone wanna exchange friend codes for this new "jump-start research" quest?
7987 1441 2187


Yo I hit you up, needed this too.
jeputera
Profile Joined June 2018
30 Posts
July 04 2019 02:31 GMT
#3896
Could use friends for quests, and friendly TLers hit me up.

1569 2635 1457 GL HF
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
July 04 2019 12:09 GMT
#3897
On July 04 2019 11:31 jeputera wrote:
Could use friends for quests, and friendly TLers hit me up.

1569 2635 1457 GL HF


Go back a few pages there is a list with several people from here. I still play daily, you can add me no problem.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
July 04 2019 16:47 GMT
#3898
On July 02 2019 21:44 Harris1st wrote:
You guys playing Harry Potter GO?

I played Pokemon GO when it was first released for about half a year. It was very buggy back then so I stopped eventually. Was thinking of giving HP GO a try now, hoping they learned a lot from Poke GO


I gave it a try but didn't like it as much. It made me want to play PoGo again though, so here I am lol.
Railgan
Profile Joined August 2010
Switzerland1509 Posts
July 19 2019 06:35 GMT
#3899
Need some Friends
7126 9005 4980

Grandmaster Zerg from Switzerland!!! www.twitch.tv/railgan // www.twitter.com/railgansc // www.youtube.com/c/railgansc
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 22 2019 00:30 GMT
#3900
Ho boy, was that ever a hot one out there for me today. How'd people do?
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8327
Hyuk 631
FanTaSy 566
Horang2 530
BeSt 481
Stork 177
Pusan 111
sorry 105
Shinee 95
Killer 74
[ Show more ]
Zeus 72
Mind 69
Hyun 69
ggaemo 48
Bonyth 44
Snow 42
Bale 39
Last 36
PianO 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 21
Sacsri 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe119
League of Legends
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
byalli331
x6flipin82
Other Games
gofns32361
singsing2212
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Adnapsc2 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
Replay Cast
12h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.