• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11737 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 194

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 200 Next
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
January 16 2019 05:39 GMT
#3861
Just got myself a 15/15/13 Groudon today. Super stoked about getting a top end ground attacker. Now I just need a billion candy to power it up....
Porouscloud - NA LoL
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
January 16 2019 23:01 GMT
#3862
Did my first 2 raids today for these 2 today, caught both, one of each

The guy next to me on the kyogre raid was also doing his first raid and got a shiny T_T lucky dude! Got a mudshot solar beam 86% Groudon so it was a good day. the only thing I'm sad about was the fact that I did not have time to do more raids!
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-16 23:24:01
January 16 2019 23:23 GMT
#3863
Went 4/4 with 3 Groudon and a shiny Kyogre. Wish it wasn't shiny though. =[
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
January 17 2019 01:51 GMT
#3864
Had a Kyogre flee today, meh it was low iv. Caught Groudon, but he had crappy IV.

Need a 90+ Groudon mrawww
Freeeeeeedom
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-19 10:37:48
January 18 2019 17:41 GMT
#3865
Caught 4 kyogre and one groudon (shiny! yay) today….had 2 kyogre and one groundon flee.


Will try to find one more Kyogre raid today to see if I can find that missing shiny. Then I can call this day a true success. It has started raining so with some luck it will be boosted.

Edit: 8/12 Kyogre so far...zero shinies 2 boosted….still at 2/3 for Groudons with one shiny and zero boosted.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 24 2019 00:19 GMT
#3866
Given the stupid Mamoswine CD, today I leveled up an alt punching bag so I can actually have Sinnoh Stones again(got a grand total of 2 so far since I don't care for PvP). Get my 3 matches out of the way. Main account gets 0, alt gets 2. Low key annoyed.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
February 02 2019 11:29 GMT
#3867
I've read several people saying they get the stones when losing...maybe try that xD I dont care for pvp at all as well and I usually find one of my irl friends and get the 3 daily matches done and am usually lucky with stones. Used a few on recente evos but am still confidente in getting enough until the CD.

Since the last post I am happy to report that I've managed to catch a shiny kyogre as well before the event ended already managed to bag myself a palkia but in these raids I know Im contrubuting much less...the only dragon attackers I have are my 2 3k dragonites…..no fairy attackers either so I am at the mercy of the raid party's ability.


Are you guys lucky with the new released mons? Seen zero so far…..what a bummer….really wanted a cranidos for myself
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
February 02 2019 13:50 GMT
#3868
On the plus side, when I do a Plakia raid they aren't even making it past my third dragonite, so you're not doing too bad there.

I don't chase new spawns. They'll be around for a good while and it's too cold for that noise here.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
February 16 2019 22:34 GMT
#3869
How'd everybody do?

Given the lack of decent playing weather, my ball supply was a bit light so I ended the catch period 40mins early. Luckily, a few months ago a nest near me was Swinub so I farmed it pretty hard and hard around 1050 candy and 4 90+ before I even started today.

By the time I transered all the stuff I know I wasn't going to evolve either today or at the community weekend later this year(assuming there's another) I had around 3250 candy before evolve/extra moves.

I now have 12 normal Mamos(one 98%, two 96%, two 93%, two 91%, and five 89%), 1 Shiny, and 3 more 89% Swinubs chilling for December.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
February 16 2019 23:57 GMT
#3870
Man that's allot. I got up to 1k candy today. It was too cold
Freeeeeeedom
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
February 17 2019 00:25 GMT
#3871
Double candy from Valentines and 150+ Pinaps stocked up tends to do that.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 17 2019 07:54 GMT
#3872
ended up with 25 shinies and 4000 candies (i walked the entire three hours). the spawnrate for swinubs was insane this event.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-17 09:44:25
February 17 2019 09:43 GMT
#3873
Yeah with the double candy I ended up with almost 1400 even using less pineaps than usual and actually stop catching half an hour before the event ended (just checking for cp/shiny).

Unfortunately, just like the totodile day, all the spawns were very low cp (caught one 567 with terrible IVs) and/or terrible IVs. Had 3 saved up from December that ended up as the ones being evolved as they were so much better than anything else caught today.


In addition to that, I experienced some odd stuff with my spawns today. I was playing with 3 other friends, we were walking side by side and all of them got at least 4 spawns per stop while my game was only delivering two….only when we got away from the stop did I get the remaining ones, just so that a few would should up and disappear straight away due to being out of range.


Caught a lot less than then but due to the double candy bónus I got more than enough and more than what I believe was needed in my case. Got only one less shiny than usual average so not so bad on that front...although I got no shiny with even a decent cp to be worth it.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
February 17 2019 10:59 GMT
#3874
I am glad that I had a few good guys already. On my day I caught zero 90%+ mons that had over 400 CP, which is kind of the threshold for usefulness with Swinub.

I am glad for this day delaying a day that I would be stoked for, like Salamance. I hope that is a Saturday in may/june so I can do a 3 hour tour. I did like an hour today and my phone crashed due to cold killing my battery.
Freeeeeeedom
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
February 17 2019 11:06 GMT
#3875
It'd have to be May, since June will be Mudkip Day.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-17 11:10:08
February 17 2019 11:09 GMT
#3876
On February 17 2019 07:34 Gahlo wrote:
How'd everybody do?

Given the lack of decent playing weather, my ball supply was a bit light so I ended the catch period 40mins early. Luckily, a few months ago a nest near me was Swinub so I farmed it pretty hard and hard around 1050 candy and 4 90+ before I even started today.

By the time I transered all the stuff I know I wasn't going to evolve either today or at the community weekend later this year(assuming there's another) I had around 3250 candy before evolve/extra moves.

I now have 12 normal Mamos(one 98%, two 96%, two 93%, two 91%, and five 89%), 1 Shiny, and 3 more 89% Swinubs chilling for December.

I have been busy moving, so not nearly as much PoGo as I'd like. It is in the same town as before though, and my apartment is only ~200 meters away from a gym that was already at silver level for me, so it is only a matter of time before that one reaches gold level. PoGo is very much still active where I live.

I did get a shiny Feebas from an egg last week though!
EZ4ENCE
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-10 13:31:17
March 10 2019 10:33 GMT
#3877
Someone must have messed up with OSM around here since I lost a couple of spawn points. Pokestops are still there but no longer spawning mons.


Edit: it seems the OSM edits I was seeing are just from a couple of days ago (changes include a lot of highway descriptions :/ ) so the changes to spawns (that just started spawning again...so not remove, probably just less frequent?) were probably older.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
March 12 2019 23:00 GMT
#3878
Sorry for the double post.

I wish Niantic would do this legendary raid hour or whatever when rayquaza was on xD still, in my country most people have the lunch hour between 1 and 2 pm, not between 12 and 1pm so unless people actively shift their lunch hour for this, I dont see much support for this initiative around here (at least from the organized raiders around here that actually have a 9-18h work Schedule).
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
DonaldAlien5
Profile Joined March 2019
1 Post
March 15 2019 02:23 GMT
#3879
This game is really famous. I can see it because the download amount of this game on top1apk is quite high. This game has lots of potentials and if the developers know how to exploit them, i thin it will become famous again.

User was banned for this post.
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
April 05 2019 09:03 GMT
#3880
https://www.polygon.com/pokemon-go/2019/4/4/18294404/pokemon-go-fest-2019-dates-locations-cities-tickets

Pokemon Go Fest in Chicago and Dortmund this Summer!
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8327
Hyuk 631
FanTaSy 566
Horang2 530
BeSt 481
Stork 177
Pusan 111
sorry 105
Shinee 95
Killer 74
[ Show more ]
Zeus 72
Mind 69
Hyun 69
ggaemo 48
Bonyth 44
Snow 42
Bale 39
Last 36
PianO 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 21
Sacsri 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe119
League of Legends
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
byalli331
x6flipin82
Other Games
gofns32361
singsing2212
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Adnapsc2 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
Replay Cast
12h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.