• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:09
CEST 17:09
KST 00:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9840 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 179

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 200 Next
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
September 21 2017 09:26 GMT
#3561
I have a bag full of 10km waiting for double candy/xp event... T.T
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
September 21 2017 10:37 GMT
#3562
I've been saving for a mass incubator for such a time as this. I'm not sure if it matters much to me unless a Girafarig pops out of one of my 9 5km eggs and even then I don't care about the candy lol. Really I'm waiting for the exp boost. I haven't evolved since the anniversary event.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
September 21 2017 13:47 GMT
#3563
On September 21 2017 02:53 WindWolf wrote:
http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/equinox2017

New event soon. 2KM eggs is more likely to have Chansey, Mareep and Larvitar (and maybe something more), new bundles in the shop and a fast incubator.

I'm most excited for more Larvitars in eggs. For a complete non-legendary EUDex, I just need Feraligatr (3 Candies away), Porygon2 (I have still only ever caught a single Porygon but have like 6 Up-Grades) and Tyranitar (10 candies away)


These events always fall on the worst dates for me :/.

That's alright, I'm not really out for anything in particular anyways and I probably won't be completing my dex anytime soon, I've been way too burnt out on raids to do the legendary dogs.
Logo
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
September 21 2017 14:09 GMT
#3564
I am still 1/1 on Raikou...
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
September 22 2017 20:36 GMT
#3565
The event is now live and so are the new boxes in the store.

Special Box (480 coins): 3x Super Incubator, 5 Lures
Great Box (980 coins): 5x Super incubators, 4x Lucky Eggs, 10 Lures
Ultra Box (1480 coins): 8 Super Incubator, 8 Lucky Eggs, 15 Lures
EZ4ENCE
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
September 22 2017 20:43 GMT
#3566
Hrm... 160 for Super Incubators doesn't really seem worth it unless you feel like the lures have value. The Great Box and Ultra Boxes seem worthwhile though if you can afford them and have a use for the lucky eggs.
Logo
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
September 22 2017 21:30 GMT
#3567
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/71tm2j/super_incubator_bundle_values/
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
September 23 2017 00:25 GMT
#3568
glad i've been saving
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
September 26 2017 19:43 GMT
#3569
On September 23 2017 05:43 Logo wrote:
Hrm... 160 for Super Incubators doesn't really seem worth it unless you feel like the lures have value. The Great Box and Ultra Boxes seem worthwhile though if you can afford them and have a use for the lucky eggs.

Lures might come in handy when gen 3 releases. And lucky eggs will probably be useful for leveling up the last 10 levels. I have a Spreadsheet with my PoGo stats and at my current XP rate, I'll be at level 40 sometime in 2025 And mass evolves shortens that time.

2 Chanseys, 2 Larvitars and 4-5 Togepis from 2k eggs acquired during the event so far for me.
EZ4ENCE
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
September 27 2017 04:29 GMT
#3570
Hatched 3 Eevee, 2 Mantine, and a Bellsprout today. About punted my phone in to the river.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
September 27 2017 04:31 GMT
#3571
hatched two lapras, one dratini, two remorraid, one pineco and a few other things i dont remember.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
September 28 2017 04:46 GMT
#3572
Got 2 Porygons from 10 km eggs, which made it possible for me to evolve a Porygon2, and therefore my (non-legendary) EuDex is now complete!
EZ4ENCE
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
September 28 2017 12:02 GMT
#3573
Congrats!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
TheFish7
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States2824 Posts
October 06 2017 01:46 GMT
#3574
Got my first legendary today; an Entei. If a legendary spawns in a popular spot like Rockefeller Center or Bryant Park at lunchtime, you can bet 20-30 people will show up to try and get it. This'll be my lunchtime activity for the next couple weeks.

Any word on the Halloween event? I read something about new entries for the pokedex but I doubt they'll release gen 3 this month.
~ ~ <°)))><~ ~ ~
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
October 12 2017 15:18 GMT
#3575
I wouldn't say that a partial release was possible. We got Gen2 babies before we got the rest of Gen2. So maybe we will get crossgen evolutions with the Halloween event
EZ4ENCE
Sharkey
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
668 Posts
November 03 2017 22:17 GMT
#3576
What is the best use of my TMs. I don't raid very often and I have:
4 Fast TMs
3 Charged TMs

Should I TM before Gen 3 is released, and possible new movesets get released or moved to legacy?
I was thinking of saving them if I ever get a Mewtwo as that would be the best pokemon to have a good moveset.
I think my next best option is use a Fast TM on my Dragonite and hope for a double dragon moveset.
If anyone has any serious prayer requests please PM me. Thx.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
November 03 2017 23:11 GMT
#3577
On November 04 2017 07:17 Sharkey wrote:
What is the best use of my TMs. I don't raid very often and I have:
4 Fast TMs
3 Charged TMs

Should I TM before Gen 3 is released, and possible new movesets get released or moved to legacy?
I was thinking of saving them if I ever get a Mewtwo as that would be the best pokemon to have a good moveset.
I think my next best option is use a Fast TM on my Dragonite and hope for a double dragon moveset.

really hard to answer this question without specifics about what you have and what you intend to do with it. a dragonite with double dragon (if you dont already have one) is a great use of a tm because it gives you a sweeper for gyms. my DB/DC dragonite is my sweeper after i knock out the initial blissey with a machamp.

mewtwo is not as good as people think, but, again, depending on what you have, it may end up being your best.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
November 04 2017 12:19 GMT
#3578
I really should just use my TMs to clear up bag space, i have 15+ each since I've only ever used like 4
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
November 04 2017 13:04 GMT
#3579
I got my first shiny pokemon during the Halloween (A Duskull) event. It CP was bad (16 when evolved lol), but it is my first shiny still.

I have one fast TM from a raid a long time ago but I'm not sure what to use it on yet.
EZ4ENCE
Sharkey
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
668 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-30 20:30:07
November 30 2017 20:27 GMT
#3580
I caught a wild Dragonite yesterday. Should I power it up?

CP: 2793, IV=60, AttackIV=2, Level=29
Movesets: Dragon Tail and Outrage

Context:
Level: 35, Stardust: 451K, 108 Dratini Candy
I have two other Dragonites (3138 Dragon Tail/Hurricane; 3047 Dragon Tail/Hurricane)
I have two dratini (CP 479, IV=90, AttackIV=13-14; CP=477, IV=88~, AttackIV=14)
3 Fast TMs; 3 Charge TMs (I don't raid that often)

2 Attack IV is really poor but Dragonite has such a good attack stat anyways. I was thinking to level it up level 30 and stop there. It is my only Dragonite with Dragon movesets. What would you do in my situation?
If anyone has any serious prayer requests please PM me. Thx.
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 338
OGKoka 251
Codebar 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47027
Calm 4305
Shuttle 2177
Bisu 1741
FanTaSy 1445
Mini 1019
Soma 697
EffOrt 691
Rush 497
Stork 325
[ Show more ]
Light 304
Hyuk 248
Snow 245
firebathero 224
ZerO 189
actioN 158
Zeus 89
Dewaltoss 86
Barracks 83
hero 76
Killer 62
Sea.KH 59
Hyun 39
Shinee 38
Sharp 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Free 26
PianO 21
Shine 20
Yoon 20
HiyA 16
Aegong 15
sorry 14
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6721
Dendi1135
League of Legends
KnowMe25
Counter-Strike
x6flipin229
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes521
Lowko444
Other Games
singsing2342
hiko1746
B2W.Neo381
byalli252
Liquid`VortiX193
Hui .187
Livibee185
mouzStarbuck69
Mew2King68
Trikslyr44
Rex28
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV31
League of Legends
• Nemesis2375
Other Games
• Shiphtur290
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 6m
Replay Cast
7h 51m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.