• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:38
CEST 01:38
KST 08:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8325 users

D&D Group/Player Thread - Page 13

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
July 02 2013 19:09 GMT
#241
simberto, maybe you could record your next oneshot? not asking for streaming or huge videocap, just basic mp3 could be interesting. ofc only if your players dont have a problem with that.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
July 02 2013 20:32 GMT
#242
I think one of my players recorded the last one, i will ask him if he can give me that file. I was kind of scared to look at it because i have the feeling that things are a lot more fun while playing and sound really stupid when listening.
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
July 02 2013 20:39 GMT
#243
I can absolutely understand that feeling.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
July 08 2013 07:32 GMT
#244
I am thinking about hosting an Eclipse Phase Oneshot next, but i still don't have a good story. I will probably be using a FATE hack because from what i heard the EP system itself is not that good (I haven't read all of it yet), but the setting itself is amazing.

Are there people interested in playing a kind of dystopian transhumanist game all over the solar system after humanity on earth was wiped out by a singularity AI rebellion?
dismiss
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United Kingdom3341 Posts
July 08 2013 10:43 GMT
#245
On July 08 2013 16:32 Simberto wrote:
I am thinking about hosting an Eclipse Phase Oneshot next, but i still don't have a good story. I will probably be using a FATE hack because from what i heard the EP system itself is not that good (I haven't read all of it yet), but the setting itself is amazing.

Are there people interested in playing a kind of dystopian transhumanist game all over the solar system after humanity on earth was wiped out by a singularity AI rebellion?

That scenario does indeed sound pretty cool. Since I am kind of pressed for time right now, how much reading up would we have to do if we aren't familiar with the ruleset and where do you get the books?
Failure to improve posting standards will result in a lengthy ban. I <crms_> !dumb <GeoffAnderson> crmsdota <crms_> damnit
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-08 11:05:33
July 08 2013 11:04 GMT
#246
My games generally don't require a lot of preparation. I post some information, but most of it is something you can read if you want more background, but don't need to. Rule knowledge is not required either, fate is rather simple and just using your stuff can be explained in a few sentences, plus it is usually enough if i know the rules. For example, you can find all of the Eclipse Phase as pdfs for free (though if you enjoy it, you should support the developers) But i don't require my players to read 1000 pages of background and rules, otherwise i doubt i'd find any.
dismiss
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United Kingdom3341 Posts
July 08 2013 11:44 GMT
#247
Sounds quite alright to me, I'll try to look around the internet and read up on it some, at least. Do count me in, please.
Failure to improve posting standards will result in a lengthy ban. I <crms_> !dumb <GeoffAnderson> crmsdota <crms_> damnit
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
July 08 2013 12:43 GMT
#248
Hi, I am extremely interested in joining one of the groups for playing some DnD.

I've never tried this before, so if there's any friendly groups that don't mind newbies(but I learn fast) please PM me! I would love to join.

Experience wise...well I do not have any. I play MUD games though, so I expect it to be relatively similar?
Mew Mew Pew Pew
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
July 08 2013 13:47 GMT
#249
I'd also like to throw my name in here as someone interested in being a player. Pertinent information... For time: I live in US East (EDT at the moment), and I can find time most evenings if I know in advance. For experience: No in-person roleplaying experience. Some experience roleplaying through text with Legend of the Five Rings and Iron Kingdoms. Plenty of time spent playing assorted CRPGs such as Baldur's Gate.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Bog
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Netherlands49 Posts
July 08 2013 16:50 GMT
#250
I've always been interested in Eclipse Phase. The stories and theme of the setting is something I really enjoy, and the system seems somewhat bizare (I'm curious how the -Rep thing works in practice). If you decide to host a game, I'd be more than happy to join if I'm able
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
July 08 2013 17:06 GMT
#251
First I need to read a bit more, and come up with a story. Just wanted to know if it is worth the effort, would suck if i then wouldn't have any players.
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
July 10 2013 22:35 GMT
#252
Simberto when would you be hosting said one-shot? I'd be interested in participating, but I'd need some more details on the when it would be, so I know if I can participate at all.
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
July 11 2013 02:34 GMT
#253
Usually european times ~16:00, so americans should be able to play if they get up a bit early (~7-8 AM for them if i am correct). However, i still need to read a bit more of the EP sourcebooks, and i have only come up with abotu 1/3 of a story so far, so probably in ~2 weeks.
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
July 11 2013 15:47 GMT
#254
I'll be a lot less busy in 2 weeks so thats good for me, my early class is over by then, so I'll be able to do any day except Friday.
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
EffectS
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium795 Posts
July 23 2013 10:17 GMT
#255
Player or DM: Player
TL-ID: EffectS
Skype Name: GoodProteinForYou
Time available (EDT): I'm at GMT+2 (Belgium) which is EDT+6 if I'm not mistaken. I'm available to play every day up until 4 pm. And on Weekends up until 6 pm.
Experience: Other than watching JP and other Streamers on Twitch, Zero.
Additional Information:
Ever since I was 16 I wanted to play tabletop RPGs, but unfortunately none of my friends wanted to play. So I never actually got a chance to play or even just try it out. After watching JP's RollPlay series I found out that you can play online these days, so now I'm desperate to try it out!

I'd prefer to play with Europeans, just because of the playing times, but I don't mind playing with people from other regions.

Feel free to contact me on Skype, Reddit (EunByuL) or TeamLiquid (EffectS).



TEEHEE
Erozz
Profile Joined February 2009
Finland5 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 22:43:40
July 27 2013 22:42 GMT
#256
Player or DM: Player
TL-ID Erozz
Skype Name: PM me for it (I use my work skype)
Time available (GMT+2): Weekdays 6:00Pm-01:00am ; weekends 11:00am-04:00pm
Experience: 15hours woth of D&D 3.5 pathfinder

Additional Information: This is what i want to do now :D I'm sill in my old D&D group
but they play once in a month. I want to play more. I really enjoy building up
the story with my patry friends and living the world we adventure in.
And yes :D you guessed it... i have watched all the RollPlay games :D
PLEASE PM me if you need one new nice guy to play with you some D&D !
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10167 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 22:50:29
July 27 2013 22:50 GMT
#257
Player or DM : Player, i am too rusty for DM at the moment.
TL-ID : Godwrath
Skype Name : Yipikayey
Time available (EDT): I am GMT 0, i would be able to play most days from 5pm to 9pm afternoons.
Experience : Was dungeon master during my teenage years, vampire, D&D 3.0 and 3.5, LoTR, etc... the last few years i had played some 4.0 and i would like to play the essentials (as i got some of the books and still have not used it due to not finding people to play with in the place i live), but i don't really mind trying some different game.
PM me here if possible.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
July 30 2013 03:45 GMT
#258
Player or DM: Player
TL-ID: PaqMan
Time available (CDT): My work schedule is crazy, but I never work later than 9:30pm
Experience: Besides watching JP, none. I've messed around with character sheets, but I've never actually played.
t(ツ)t
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
July 30 2013 05:42 GMT
#259
One of you guys should just give dm-ing a shot, it looks a lot harder then it actually is. Because i really doubt that posting all these player things here does actually accomplish anything.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 30 2013 05:49 GMT
#260
I'm still looking for 3 players! read my section in the OP.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE164
Nina 149
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13859
Artosis 610
PianO 27
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift3851
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1589
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe111
Other Games
summit1g6617
shahzam558
Day[9].tv480
C9.Mang0380
Maynarde90
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV15
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
• RyuSc2 28
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur576
• Day9tv480
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.