• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9392 users

Fighting Games 2013-14 [FGC] - Page 46

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 60 Next
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
March 02 2014 05:25 GMT
#901
On March 02 2014 14:19 Doraemon wrote:
what happened to chris g? why he get DQ in all the pools?


He was late for his first match, so he got forfeited. I'm not sure about his losers bracket match, he said on Twitter something about a fire alarm getting pulled while he was waiting to play. I'm guessing he'd be more upset about it if he didn't live in SoCal now.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
March 02 2014 05:25 GMT
#902
On March 02 2014 10:35 stuchiu wrote:
Phoenix Wright wins. The Dream is Real.

On March 02 2014 10:46 GranDGranT wrote:
Yo, That Pheonix Wright / Rocket Raccoon Play was Sick as Fuck.

The Rocket Super on Dark Pheonix doe

Wait what where? Did Max's prophecy become true*
Was it Punisher who where playing Rocket Raccoon? Of some reason, his matches is always hype of some reason

*¨Really lame joke here, maybe you'll understand if you've watched his Assist Me Video with PW/Iron Fist
EZ4ENCE
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
March 02 2014 06:17 GMT
#903
On March 02 2014 14:25 Cel.erity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2014 14:19 Doraemon wrote:
what happened to chris g? why he get DQ in all the pools?


He was late for his first match, so he got forfeited. I'm not sure about his losers bracket match, he said on Twitter something about a fire alarm getting pulled while he was waiting to play. I'm guessing he'd be more upset about it if he didn't live in SoCal now.


What I had heard was that he was late for the first match and lost the second.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
March 02 2014 10:05 GMT
#904
On March 02 2014 15:17 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2014 14:25 Cel.erity wrote:
On March 02 2014 14:19 Doraemon wrote:
what happened to chris g? why he get DQ in all the pools?


He was late for his first match, so he got forfeited. I'm not sure about his losers bracket match, he said on Twitter something about a fire alarm getting pulled while he was waiting to play. I'm guessing he'd be more upset about it if he didn't live in SoCal now.


What I had heard was that he was late for the first match and lost the second.


Christopher Gonzalez ‏@NYChrisG 13h

Let me get this straight. I'm in losers finals waiting to play on stream, fire alarm gets pulled, no more stream, and now I'm out? What?


I don't know any more than that.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-02 18:21:32
March 02 2014 18:17 GMT
#905
Crowd is really small for injustice.

The Chris g thing seems complicated and no one seems to understand it including the players. He was disqualified, and then he wasn't, and then I guess he was again or something.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
March 02 2014 18:19 GMT
#906
On March 03 2014 03:17 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Crowd is really small for injustice.


First game of the day always starts slow. FG players notoriously sleep in and show up late, even to their own matches
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
March 02 2014 18:21 GMT
#907
Is it because I'm not familiar with Injustice, but to me it feels like a game that is more interesting to play than it is to watch
EZ4ENCE
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
March 02 2014 18:24 GMT
#908
Man that game is boring.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 02 2014 18:42 GMT
#909
On March 03 2014 03:21 WindWolf wrote:
Is it because I'm not familiar with Injustice, but to me it feels like a game that is more interesting to play than it is to watch


It was fun the last time I saw it. I think there was a harley, a catwoman and the ugly hulk look a like.
Moderator
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
March 02 2014 18:48 GMT
#910
On March 03 2014 03:42 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2014 03:21 WindWolf wrote:
Is it because I'm not familiar with Injustice, but to me it feels like a game that is more interesting to play than it is to watch


It was fun the last time I saw it. I think there was a harley, a catwoman and the ugly hulk look a like.

I haven't watched much Injustice so I don't know how all the mechanics works, maybe that's why it feels a bit more interesting to play than to watch

Speaking of which, how is Catwoman in the game. I really like her New 52 comic as far as I've read and in UMvC3, I'm always cheering for Hawkeye players because I'm a big fan of the Hawkeye comics.
EZ4ENCE
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 02 2014 18:50 GMT
#911
On March 03 2014 03:48 WindWolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2014 03:42 stuchiu wrote:
On March 03 2014 03:21 WindWolf wrote:
Is it because I'm not familiar with Injustice, but to me it feels like a game that is more interesting to play than it is to watch


It was fun the last time I saw it. I think there was a harley, a catwoman and the ugly hulk look a like.

I haven't watched much Injustice so I don't know how all the mechanics works, maybe that's why it feels a bit more interesting to play than to watch

Speaking of which, how is Catwoman in the game. I really like her New 52 comic as far as I've read and in UMvC3, I'm always cheering for Hawkeye players because I'm a big fan of the Hawkeye comics.


From what I saw and heard, she looked mid-tier, but can be taken to the top with skill.
Moderator
Mitsuwa
Profile Joined July 2010
United States793 Posts
March 02 2014 18:53 GMT
#912
Street fighter top 32 is off to a great start at http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive2

Knuckle Du and Michael Tan both looking incredible
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
March 02 2014 19:00 GMT
#913
Really nicely played Rose by Filipinoman there
EZ4ENCE
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
March 02 2014 19:03 GMT
#914
Injustice's biggest problem (imo) is the design. Music is never audible, characters don't do the talking during the match (that makes no logical sense but we're used to it from everything else!), etc. The NRS engine is kinda weird to me as well (bad walk speeds, using buttons for movement), but I don't think that has much do to with it from a spectator standpoint.

I'm told Injustice is a treat to watch when you understand the characters / matchups well, but I don't
2xNoodle
Profile Joined May 2012
United States201 Posts
March 02 2014 23:33 GMT
#915
BlazBlue is pretty fun to watch. And there's a guy in the front row wearing a TL shirt.
Former Senior Editor for ROOT Gaming | https://twitter.com/2xNoodle
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
March 02 2014 23:36 GMT
#916
All the zoops zoops lol
Fan of the Jangbanger
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
March 02 2014 23:58 GMT
#917
I want to take a shower after watching apologyman plays. That team is so dirtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Fan of the Jangbanger
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
March 03 2014 00:37 GMT
#918
So many ZMS teams. ;_;
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
March 03 2014 00:59 GMT
#919
On March 03 2014 08:58 O-ops wrote:
I want to take a shower after watching apologyman plays. That team is so dirtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.


Every match he wins make me feel better about losing to him at evo. Therefore I hope he wins it all.
GranDGranT
Profile Joined April 2011
Sri Lanka2141 Posts
March 03 2014 01:01 GMT
#920
Apologyman actually took a dump on Fchamp
All Dota 2 casters are bad at their job
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 313
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36855
Bisu 3079
Hyuk 1610
Shuttle 1369
Mini 731
EffOrt 683
Larva 427
Soma 354
ZerO 253
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 119
Last 101
Zeus 71
Sexy 59
Hyun 49
Pusan 45
Killer 44
Mong 39
Bale 38
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 28
Hm[arnc] 27
PianO 27
Aegong 24
zelot 18
Rock 14
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6977
qojqva1661
Dendi949
Counter-Strike
fl0m1489
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1310
crisheroes903
Liquid`Hasu496
Lowko369
Other Games
gofns45404
singsing2616
B2W.Neo1378
DeMusliM259
Livibee178
Hui .161
Liquid`VortiX135
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King82
Beastyqt68
KnowMe43
elazer33
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7350
League of Legends
• Jankos1934
Other Games
• WagamamaTV196
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 48m
INu's Battles
21h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.