• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9997 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 195

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 200 Next
LastLemming
Profile Joined June 2011
United States38 Posts
March 21 2014 01:43 GMT
#3881
Hi, new to this thread. Do people here do wifi 6v6 battles? My FC is 1693-1996-9098 and IGN is Harry if anyone wants to battle.
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
March 22 2014 22:24 GMT
#3882
hey guys new to this thread too and actually even having any friends on my 3ds

do i have to add you, and you me for you to be registered as a friend? if so how do i know whos added me so i can add them back?

friend code of me and my friend:
me - 4914-3564-6976

friend - 1650-2577-0089
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
Glimred
Profile Joined October 2010
China888 Posts
March 26 2014 03:04 GMT
#3883
On March 23 2014 07:24 Denzil wrote:
hey guys new to this thread too and actually even having any friends on my 3ds

do i have to add you, and you me for you to be registered as a friend? if so how do i know whos added me so i can add them back?

friend code of me and my friend:
me - 4914-3564-6976

friend - 1650-2577-0089


Yeah, you have to add each other in order to be considered friends. There is no way to know someone added you unless they tell you.
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
March 30 2014 03:48 GMT
#3884
Hi all. I just beat the E4. My FC is 1521-4520-1684. Can someone tell me what my safari is? I'm curious
Trucy Wright is hot
Glimred
Profile Joined October 2010
China888 Posts
March 30 2014 06:27 GMT
#3885
On March 30 2014 12:48 Purind wrote:
Hi all. I just beat the E4. My FC is 1521-4520-1684. Can someone tell me what my safari is? I'm curious


Add me 3754-8177-6414, I'll tell you your Safari.
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
March 30 2014 20:06 GMT
#3886
Alright, just added you and I'm in the process of going through the list in the OP
Trucy Wright is hot
LastLemming
Profile Joined June 2011
United States38 Posts
April 06 2014 19:04 GMT
#3887
Hi Purind and Glimred, add me too my FC is: 1693-1996-9098 I added both of you guys.
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
April 08 2014 23:11 GMT
#3888
k i added you, I have an awesome Whirlipede safari btw!
Trucy Wright is hot
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
April 08 2014 23:32 GMT
#3889
Hi guise. Had the game for awhile, never knew this thread existed though.. I beat the Elite Four for the first time awhile ago, put the game down for about 3 months and stopped playing to focus on school, and started playing again. Other than the Looker in Lumiose City post-quest, is there nothing post-adventure wise to do of note? I heard that the X/Y post-adventure was rather thin but is it really just one-post quest?

I've collected all of the Mega Stones you can collect for Pokemon X, working on Battle Chateau, finished the Looker series, fought the E4 again (though there weren't any changes), and watched berries grow. Anything else I can do? EV training isn't appealing to me anymore because I've pretty much done my share of competitive battling and EV training Pokemans.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
April 10 2014 02:50 GMT
#3890
That's pretty much it for post-game content adventure-wise.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
chocorush
Profile Joined June 2009
696 Posts
April 11 2014 15:52 GMT
#3891
So I bit the bullet and started working on a VGC team for the Madison regional this Sunday. I convinced myself I hate the gen 6 VGC meta, but after spending the last week breeding stuff for friends I figured I might as well. Does anyone have a spare Haban and/or Occa Berry?

I don't have a full inventory off the top of my head, but the notable 4/5/6 IV spares I have are staryu, marill, kanghaskhan, bagon, ferroseed, rotom, larvesta, larvitar, bulbasaur (chlorophyll). I can also do gen 5 RNG for specific IV spreads on ditto/shines, etc. if you're willing to take a raincheck.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-12 17:09:23
April 12 2014 17:08 GMT
#3892
So after I havent played in about 2 months I loaded it up again with Pokemon Bank to get all Pokemon on my X version, but I stupidly loaded X up on my second 3DS so I could check the Pokedex while transferring.

My ingame friends list is blank now, while Friend Safari still has everyone. Anyone know how to get the friends to show up again?
Delete and Re-Add didnt work.

Also whats the latest spotpass thing for, I cant seem to find it. I want to get rid of the blue notification on the home menu
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
April 15 2014 13:58 GMT
#3893
yay free magmar
Sucker for nostalgia
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
April 15 2014 17:49 GMT
#3894
Wow. I went to the Lumiose City lottery corner today, and I managed to win a Master Ball. This is the first time I've ever gotten all five numbers in the lottery. Pretty sweet.

Though I would have preferred a PP Max or PP Up. Those things are so hard to collect in bulk now...
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
AimlessAmoeba
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada704 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-02 00:34:21
May 02 2014 00:33 GMT
#3895
Anyone want to add me? I could use a much bigger friend safari! :D

4527-8839-8109

I'll just put that there so that I don't have to constantly paste it in PMs. By which I mean, could you PM me your code, so that it actually works? I don't wanna add anyone that isn't gonna add back.

Hit me up!
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
May 18 2014 14:52 GMT
#3896
I just started playing this game for the first time. Went with the water starter, looking to pick up a honedge and an axew.

Also any general advice would be great, me and a friend are having a competition in this game and I wanna put together the strongest possible lineup but I dont know yet who the strongest ones are yet
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
May 18 2014 17:00 GMT
#3897
On May 18 2014 23:52 Aveng3r wrote:
I just started playing this game for the first time. Went with the water starter, looking to pick up a honedge and an axew.

Also any general advice would be great, me and a friend are having a competition in this game and I wanna put together the strongest possible lineup but I dont know yet who the strongest ones are yet

One advice I can give you for sure off of personal experience is that.you'll have a much easier time with the game if you have a Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash, as the Fairy gym is a pain in the butt. Also, Exp. Share makes it super easy as well.

Just the huge amount of wild Pokemon in X/Y and with training/leveling up freshly caught Pokemon made easier, you're given a lot more versatility in your party than any other games. You'll get plenty of sweepers or defensive tanks that can hit hard along the way, such as Aegislash, Goodra, and the fossil Pokemon that isn't Tyrantrum. Uhh... I'm not at home and trying to remember off the top of my head, but I believe the better Pokemon you can get in the beginning can be Pokemon like Charizard, Lucario, Hawlucha, and Snorlax.

All in all, if you've played a Pokemon game before, this one is an easier game that offers diversity with your party since it's not as tedious to level up your Pokemon.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Major
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Mexico539 Posts
May 23 2014 21:40 GMT
#3898
Does anyone have HpGrass Greeninja?
Progamer
FlyingSheeP
Profile Joined March 2011
China45 Posts
May 23 2014 22:30 GMT
#3899
On May 24 2014 06:40 MajOr wrote:
Does anyone have HpGrass Greeninja?

Greeninja can learn grassknot... Although it's shitty against rotom...
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
Major
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Mexico539 Posts
May 25 2014 03:45 GMT
#3900
On May 24 2014 07:30 FlyingSheeP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2014 06:40 MajOr wrote:
Does anyone have HpGrass Greeninja?

Greeninja can learn grassknot... Although it's shitty against rotom...

thats why i want hp grass..
Progamer
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 93
BRAT_OK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5093
Bisu 1839
Soulkey 1624
EffOrt 854
Mini 590
Horang2 425
Larva 364
ZerO 333
actioN 269
ggaemo 242
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 123
Yoon 110
Mind 96
Shinee 78
hero 69
sorry 67
Sharp 65
Barracks 55
Snow 52
Pusan 44
Hyun 43
Bale 31
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 19
Terrorterran 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5434
qojqva2660
Dendi1268
420jenkins297
XaKoH 1
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m3101
x6flipin1291
Fnx 689
edward51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes370
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1279
hiko981
B2W.Neo428
FrodaN312
DeMusliM285
XBOCT223
Liquid`VortiX197
Livibee164
QueenE106
TKL 70
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV143
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV613
League of Legends
• Nemesis3886
• TFBlade800
Other Games
• Shiphtur457
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 45m
Patches Events
23h 45m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.