• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:07
CEST 02:07
KST 09:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7978 users

The Unofficial Team Liquid Chess GroupTournament - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Smancer
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States379 Posts
July 30 2012 19:58 GMT
#21
Updated with new info. Come join our team match games!
A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby."
Antyee
Profile Joined May 2011
Hungary1011 Posts
July 30 2012 21:48 GMT
#22
I've also joined the group^^
"My spoon is too big."
BookTwo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1985 Posts
August 01 2012 10:43 GMT
#23
I think re-naming thread to The Unofficial Team Liquid Chess Group is much better. The tournament will come and go but the group will still be around
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
August 01 2012 22:16 GMT
#24
Got my NM title on there so now I'm a premium member.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
BookTwo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1985 Posts
August 01 2012 22:21 GMT
#25
Now we've got 44 members and a theme that features many starcraft/teamliquidy things! Also Kiett is in the theme, although I'm not sure everyone will be able to find her.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
August 01 2012 22:39 GMT
#26
How do I actually see the background? I can only see the very side and top because the middle is covered by whatever page I'm on.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Smancer
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States379 Posts
August 03 2012 20:23 GMT
#27
On August 02 2012 07:39 GolemMadness wrote:
How do I actually see the background? I can only see the very side and top because the middle is covered by whatever page I'm on.



heh Golem, and apparently you are the secret weapon we have in these match games. Its nice to get into an under 1700 rated team match game. Your real rating must be what? 2200 for the NM title?

A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby."
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
August 03 2012 21:49 GMT
#28
On August 04 2012 05:23 Smancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 07:39 GolemMadness wrote:
How do I actually see the background? I can only see the very side and top because the middle is covered by whatever page I'm on.



heh Golem, and apparently you are the secret weapon we have in these match games. Its nice to get into an under 1700 rated team match game. Your real rating must be what? 2200 for the NM title?



My CFC is 2242 and FIDE is 2194 or something. I guess I'm not as good at seeing backgrounds, though. :-/
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
RevTiberius
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada353 Posts
August 04 2012 02:54 GMT
#29
Yeah, I'd be interested in a tourney, too. My ELO rating used to be 2200-2300. I joined the group already. And I just beat a pretty BM player in a nice but very close game in which I probably was in a lost position several time. Oh well, he'll always remember this as the day he almost beat RevTiberius :-)


http://i.imgur.com/WIej4.jpg


[image loading]
Teaching Chess to a Starcraft 2 Grandmaster: http://revtiberius.blogspot.ca
Spidinko
Profile Joined May 2010
Slovakia1174 Posts
August 05 2012 14:54 GMT
#30
I registered and joined the group with my aka Mr_Rico. I hope I'll learn something :-)
don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
August 15 2012 13:02 GMT
#31
Congrats to FLABREZU for his undefeated run at the first tournament.
It was definitely a fun one.
Hope to see more tourneys in the future now that we have way more than 9 people registered
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-23 08:11:22
October 23 2013 08:07 GMT
#32
TL Chess players!
It's about time.
INHOUSE!

There's about 60 members in the TL group in Chess.com as of right now, so hopefully the tournament will be bigger.
Let's get this going again.
TLChess Closed Tourney #2!!!
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
October 23 2013 08:55 GMT
#33
I signed up for the group!
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
October 23 2013 09:55 GMT
#34
Yeah, I'll join a tournament if there's interest.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Raysalis
Profile Joined July 2010
Malaysia1034 Posts
October 23 2013 17:41 GMT
#35
I'm in if there is enough people
:)
Smancer
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States379 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-23 17:55:31
October 23 2013 17:52 GMT
#36
Bumping to recruit for next tournament. I will be updating OP in the next 15 Minutes.


Err apparently I can't edit the OP as it is too old.

The bottom line is we are going to organize another tournament for our SC2 chess group.

If you were in on it last year, look out on Chess.com for an invite to competative play versus other groups, and an in house tournament of all members in the next few weeks.

If you are new here, and like chess, we have member of all levels. Please join us, Most of us are up for private games, especially correspondence type games.
A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby."
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
October 25 2013 06:47 GMT
#37
Hey look! I didn't know we had a chess.com group.

I joined up, but I'm semi awful.
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-25 20:02:43
October 25 2013 12:32 GMT
#38
I'll join later today but it depends on whether I'm free whenever the tourny is hosted.
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Mutaller
Profile Blog Joined July 2013
United States1051 Posts
October 26 2013 21:02 GMT
#39
I joined my name is 100reps
"To practice isn't for you to get better now in the present. Practice will never betray you and will always come back for you in the future." -Jaedong
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
November 02 2013 00:25 GMT
#40
I just joined! Probably too late to play in the first tournament but I'll take some time to acclimate myself to this site, etc.
jjakji fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE166
ProTech153
Nina 143
SpeCial 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13988
Artosis 627
PianO 36
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
canceldota134
League of Legends
Doublelift4070
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1689
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe85
Other Games
summit1g7021
shahzam563
Day[9].tv492
C9.Mang0397
Maynarde88
Trikslyr68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV155
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur646
• Day9tv492
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.