• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9197 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 85

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 93 Next
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-02 06:01:18
September 02 2012 06:01 GMT
#1681
Got this on thursday while i was on holiday so had to wait untill i got back.

Got back last night and my internet decided to go "Fuck you bro" and download at 100kb/s, so i left it on and went to bed.

Woke up at 5:30AM for random reason, jumped up and started playing.

Its now 7AM, and this game is fucking epic of epic proportions.

Now i just await my wife, her copy is waiting, but she is sleeping.. :D
Useless wet fish.
fawkz
Profile Joined August 2012
Bangladesh36 Posts
September 02 2012 06:29 GMT
#1682
yea its fun for like 10-20 hours
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-02 08:00:34
September 02 2012 06:49 GMT
#1683
On September 02 2012 15:29 fawkz wrote:
yea its fun for like 10-20 hours


Trolling TL with crap like this is fun for about that long too.

xD

Im on Desolation if anyone wants to meet up, shoot me a PM, will be playing with my wife
Useless wet fish.
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
September 02 2012 08:27 GMT
#1684
Also what home world should i pick for TL
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
September 02 2012 08:27 GMT
#1685
Whiteside ridge
Moderator
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
September 02 2012 08:35 GMT
#1686
"your connectivity might be affected" yeah I'm dc'ing every 30 secs or so atm :s
hopefully won't take too long, also really need trading post and dungeons to go up again :/
Ic3dT
Profile Joined May 2011
14 Posts
September 02 2012 10:17 GMT
#1687
I'd like to join, IcedT.6108
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
September 02 2012 10:36 GMT
#1688
this is strange;

I log in, it asks me to authenticate, again
it tells me that I'm logging in from a new IP, an IP located in Espergærde, which is a few miles from Helsingør, the city I live in. the IP is mine, I can tell, but the address details are not, nor is the region code.

probably nothing to be worried about, but I'll share any other issues I might have if it can help others. The game works and I logged in as I normally would.

gl to everyone with worse problems, I hope to see you all soon.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
DwmC_Foefen
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Belgium2186 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-02 11:04:07
September 02 2012 10:49 GMT
#1689
Buying this next week. My question is: Norn Warrior any good? I remember in WoW, mages and hunters owned the shit out of warriors to my great frustration.

This game seems to be the new WoW. Is it better?
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
September 02 2012 10:53 GMT
#1690
On September 02 2012 19:36 Pantythief wrote:
this is strange;

I log in, it asks me to authenticate, again
it tells me that I'm logging in from a new IP, an IP located in Espergærde, which is a few miles from Helsingør, the city I live in. the IP is mine, I can tell, but the address details are not, nor is the region code.

probably nothing to be worried about, but I'll share any other issues I might have if it can help others. The game works and I logged in as I normally would.

gl to everyone with worse problems, I hope to see you all soon.


It's fine. IP address resolution isn't that fine-grained, so usually it just takes the nearest biggest city where you live.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
September 02 2012 10:54 GMT
#1691
On September 02 2012 19:36 Pantythief wrote:
this is strange;

I log in, it asks me to authenticate, again
it tells me that I'm logging in from a new IP, an IP located in Espergærde, which is a few miles from Helsingør, the city I live in. the IP is mine, I can tell, but the address details are not, nor is the region code.

probably nothing to be worried about, but I'll share any other issues I might have if it can help others. The game works and I logged in as I normally would.

gl to everyone with worse problems, I hope to see you all soon.


Depending on your provider, the location information to your IP can be off a little. Most often it's either the provider routing you through a backbone in another city, the provider assigned you the IP adress of someone who recently disconnected in the other city or the provider bundling several users through a single IP.

As long as it's near you and the email arrives when you just tried to log in, it should be fine.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
September 02 2012 10:55 GMT
#1692
On September 02 2012 19:53 heishe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2012 19:36 Pantythief wrote:
this is strange;

I log in, it asks me to authenticate, again
it tells me that I'm logging in from a new IP, an IP located in Espergærde, which is a few miles from Helsingør, the city I live in. the IP is mine, I can tell, but the address details are not, nor is the region code.

probably nothing to be worried about, but I'll share any other issues I might have if it can help others. The game works and I logged in as I normally would.

gl to everyone with worse problems, I hope to see you all soon.


It's fine. IP address resolution isn't that fine-grained, so usually it just takes the nearest biggest city where you live.


I live in the biggest city near me, lol.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 02 2012 11:10 GMT
#1693
On September 02 2012 19:55 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2012 19:53 heishe wrote:
On September 02 2012 19:36 Pantythief wrote:
this is strange;

I log in, it asks me to authenticate, again
it tells me that I'm logging in from a new IP, an IP located in Espergærde, which is a few miles from Helsingør, the city I live in. the IP is mine, I can tell, but the address details are not, nor is the region code.

probably nothing to be worried about, but I'll share any other issues I might have if it can help others. The game works and I logged in as I normally would.

gl to everyone with worse problems, I hope to see you all soon.


It's fine. IP address resolution isn't that fine-grained, so usually it just takes the nearest biggest city where you live.


I live in the biggest city near me, lol.

Man, my authentification tells me I live on the opposite end of my country.
Yeah, it's still not that far (yaysmallcountries), but it's very, very wrong.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
probob
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany227 Posts
September 02 2012 13:34 GMT
#1694
Hey is the guild full? still got no invite
Pharcyde.7564
Ich bin ein Berliner
Labbetuss
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway568 Posts
September 02 2012 13:44 GMT
#1695
On September 02 2012 19:49 DwmC_Foefen wrote:
Buying this next week. My question is: Norn Warrior any good? I remember in WoW, mages and hunters owned the shit out of warriors to my great frustration.

This game seems to be the new WoW. Is it better?


The race you pick doesn't really matter, it's mostly cosmetic. I haven't pvped a lot, but I heard elementalists and rangers are pretty good in this game. As a greatsword warrior though, I can burst them down pretty quick.
MKP | HerO | Taeja | NonY | Creator | NesTea | Bomber | Mvp | Prime 4 ever
SinTio
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany871 Posts
September 02 2012 13:45 GMT
#1696
On August 30 2012 07:48 SinTio wrote:
SinTion.8250 looking for an invite too please


Quoting myself, because I wrote that quite late at night. Please? ^^
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
September 02 2012 13:50 GMT
#1697
Having log in issues with error 58 since yesterday night and proceeding to get error 5 and 19 when I actually manage to get in game.

Tried disabling anti-virus, checking my firewall settings etc. But I clocked dozens of hours before this started happening so I'm not too sure about it being at my end. Game running fine for everyone else?
PNTS
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden3 Posts
September 02 2012 13:55 GMT
#1698
I'd love to join the guild! PNTS.8271
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
September 02 2012 15:08 GMT
#1699
On September 02 2012 11:12 freestalker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2012 10:03 BrTarolg wrote:
So....

Elementalist, Mesmer or Necromancer?

In general i'm looking for the one which has the easiest time in PVE...
I guess i'll probably end up as an elementalist just because i always play the god damn wizard class with the big spells but can someone shed some light on the other two?
Is necro like the warlock in wow? (I loved affliction/dots/lifesteal, not such a big fan of the summoning stuff)

Mesmer =?????

I'm not sure how 'easy' elementalist is, but I'd suggest you to go necro. It's tanky, it has damage, it has lifesteal/debuffs/bleed depending on your build. I never really had any issues with him when I played it.

On the other hand I am slightly biased against Ele, because I don't like to play a class that everyone and their mother plays. Ele is quite versatile (although I think less tanky than necro).

Mesmer is squishy and has higher skillcap needed to master. Or like. Make a necro and an ele to see what you like more. Switching of attunements or 2 weaponsets, etc.

Elementalist and Necro are both easy to master (standard class) and do well in PvE with limited knowledge (high burst / AoE / versatility for Elem and AoE control / minions / life manipulation for Necro)

Mesmer is crazy fucking hard in PvE. Targeting is hard, movement is hard, you have almost no AoE dmg or targeted burst and you rely on your clones to deal damage. And since those dies once the selected enemy dies, you are screwed against large groups of archer defended by a close-combat NPC.
Ventil
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden414 Posts
September 02 2012 16:23 GMT
#1700
Uh, is the game working for you guys?
I'm recieving error code: 9:4:5:1268 when I try to login, saying "there is no current GW2 event of this account is not authorized to participate in one."
Twitter: @VeNtiLSC
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 853
SteadfastSC210
ComeBackTV 193
TaKeTV 188
LamboSC2118
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech134
LamboSC2 118
Rex 80
BRAT_OK 22
IndyStarCraft 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37281
Shuttle 2997
Bisu 917
Horang2 908
Jaedong 715
Mini 641
EffOrt 606
Light 489
BeSt 360
Soma 355
[ Show more ]
firebathero 333
Stork 326
Hyuk 324
Snow 169
Rush 165
Zeus 162
Last 155
ggaemo 145
ZerO 143
Pusan 85
Leta 83
hero 70
sorry 60
Killer 56
Mong 48
Sea.KH 47
Sharp 47
Mind 39
Shinee 30
Aegong 29
Shine 28
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
soO 24
Sexy 22
Trap 22
Yoon 20
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 14
HiyA 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6214
qojqva1649
Dendi806
420jenkins87
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
Reynor103
Counter-Strike
x6flipin356
markeloff139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2032
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns34148
singsing2161
olofmeister1329
B2W.Neo1058
Mlord252
DeMusliM214
Livibee176
Liquid`VortiX133
Hui .122
Mew2King116
QueenE84
ArmadaUGS73
Chillindude13
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan10
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1856
League of Legends
• Jankos2258
• Nemesis1133
• TFBlade860
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 43m
Stellar Fest
23h 43m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.