• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:01
CEST 16:01
KST 23:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7806 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 84

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 93 Next
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
September 01 2012 13:13 GMT
#1661
Even after clicking "Represent Guild," I'm listed in the guild window as "Not Representing." I can see the "Stand Down" button on the bottom of the window, so it seems the guild settings are still bugged

Other than that I've still been getting issues connecting to the server especially in crowded areas such as cities. Many of my friends have the same problem too..
Merik
Profile Joined March 2011
55 Posts
September 01 2012 13:53 GMT
#1662
please invite me Merik.8304
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
September 01 2012 15:14 GMT
#1663
Ok so i bite, i bought the game

I'll be a casual player as i rarely get to play moer than 1-2 hours of games a day

Look forward to just enjoying the game if i can
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 19:28:49
September 01 2012 16:31 GMT
#1664
EDIT: Wrong thread indeed.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 16:47:49
September 01 2012 16:47 GMT
#1665
On September 02 2012 01:31 Valashu wrote:
This mans knowledge of numbers exceeds even Firebolts.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Wrong thread m8
Moderator
Amestir
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2126 Posts
September 01 2012 17:16 GMT
#1666
Alright: really thinking about buying this game, I got some questions though. Hopefully you fine foks can / will answer them :D

Is it fun to play casual, and by that I mean like 5 hours a week. Is there meaningfull progression if you don't want to raid / do large time consuming group stuff?

How is the necromancer? I played wow hardcore for a couple of year, one thing I always missed was a true Necormancer class. Warlock / DK where close but just not entirly. Just generaly intrested in all things necormancer, checked some sites and streams but it's hard to judge.

Tyvm
We know nothing.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 19:07:41
September 01 2012 18:06 GMT
#1667

lol



[image loading]
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
September 01 2012 18:10 GMT
#1668
I think that e-Mail confirmation thing saved my ass. Two emails showed up in the past hour in my eMail account looking for confirmation of someone from Beijing who wants to log in. Changed my password to something long and obscure.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
September 01 2012 18:10 GMT
#1669
On September 02 2012 02:16 Amestir wrote:
Alright: really thinking about buying this game, I got some questions though. Hopefully you fine foks can / will answer them :D

Is it fun to play casual, and by that I mean like 5 hours a week. Is there meaningfull progression if you don't want to raid / do large time consuming group stuff?

How is the necromancer? I played wow hardcore for a couple of year, one thing I always missed was a true Necormancer class. Warlock / DK where close but just not entirly. Just generaly intrested in all things necormancer, checked some sites and streams but it's hard to judge.

Tyvm

First one - yes.

Second question - if you missed the necromancer because of all the minions, current MM builds are considered quite weak in PvP because minion AI is pretty terrible. Still doable in PvE though.
Moderator
r00ty
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1087 Posts
September 01 2012 18:51 GMT
#1670
On September 02 2012 03:10 heishe wrote:
I think that e-Mail confirmation thing saved my ass. Two emails showed up in the past hour in my eMail account looking for confirmation of someone from Beijing who wants to log in. Changed my password to something long and obscure.


I just hate the confirmation system atm and wish i wouldn't have activated it. I've never ever been hacked in any game, but i thought well ok it doesn't hurt to confirm an email from time to time... Thing is: I don't get an email and can't even log in my gw2 profile without confirming a non-existent mail.
Hardigan
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1297 Posts
September 01 2012 18:59 GMT
#1671
On September 02 2012 03:51 r00ty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2012 03:10 heishe wrote:
I think that e-Mail confirmation thing saved my ass. Two emails showed up in the past hour in my eMail account looking for confirmation of someone from Beijing who wants to log in. Changed my password to something long and obscure.


I just hate the confirmation system atm and wish i wouldn't have activated it. I've never ever been hacked in any game, but i thought well ok it doesn't hurt to confirm an email from time to time... Thing is: I don't get an email and can't even log in my gw2 profile without confirming a non-existent mail.

Dito. i have exactly the same problem. First time i confirmed it worked but now, when i try to log in again they request again an authentication but this time without giving me an email. I can't log in

I don't know if everyone has that or if i should try contact the support.
r00ty
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1087 Posts
September 01 2012 20:17 GMT
#1672
On September 02 2012 03:59 Hardigan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2012 03:51 r00ty wrote:
On September 02 2012 03:10 heishe wrote:
I think that e-Mail confirmation thing saved my ass. Two emails showed up in the past hour in my eMail account looking for confirmation of someone from Beijing who wants to log in. Changed my password to something long and obscure.


I just hate the confirmation system atm and wish i wouldn't have activated it. I've never ever been hacked in any game, but i thought well ok it doesn't hurt to confirm an email from time to time... Thing is: I don't get an email and can't even log in my gw2 profile without confirming a non-existent mail.

Dito. i have exactly the same problem. First time i confirmed it worked but now, when i try to log in again they request again an authentication but this time without giving me an email. I can't log in

I don't know if everyone has that or if i should try contact the support.


http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/posts/459513957404344

We're not the only ones, check the comments. I'm leaving it be for tonight and hope they get their shit together soon.

I don't expect perfect gaming experience during the first weeks of a big release, but this is just stupid: Lots of people can't play, because a confirmation mail is not being sent, where most shouldn't even need a confirmation mail...
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 20:40:32
September 01 2012 20:40 GMT
#1673
I choose my server based on TL's presence but I made a boo-boo during the creation of the account and now I'm too ashamed to tell you my Display Name. QQ
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 20:56:51
September 01 2012 20:52 GMT
#1674
On September 02 2012 05:40 Otolia wrote:
I choose my server based on TL's presence but I made a boo-boo during the creation of the account and now I'm too ashamed to tell you my Display Name. QQ


Tell us!
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
September 01 2012 21:30 GMT
#1675
Gah Arenanet dropping the ball with this authenticator crap... I know it's still the first week, but seriously accidentally blocking players from logging in from both the client AND the website?

Hope they get it fixed soon. I only get 1 day off a week from work and they chose this day to pull this off T_T
Ender985
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain910 Posts
September 01 2012 21:39 GMT
#1676
On September 02 2012 03:59 Hardigan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2012 03:51 r00ty wrote:
On September 02 2012 03:10 heishe wrote:
I think that e-Mail confirmation thing saved my ass. Two emails showed up in the past hour in my eMail account looking for confirmation of someone from Beijing who wants to log in. Changed my password to something long and obscure.


I just hate the confirmation system atm and wish i wouldn't have activated it. I've never ever been hacked in any game, but i thought well ok it doesn't hurt to confirm an email from time to time... Thing is: I don't get an email and can't even log in my gw2 profile without confirming a non-existent mail.

Dito. i have exactly the same problem. First time i confirmed it worked but now, when i try to log in again they request again an authentication but this time without giving me an email. I can't log in

I don't know if everyone has that or if i should try contact the support.


I'm on the same boat. I hope they can fix it soon enough..
Member of the Pirate Party - direct democracy, institutional transparency, and freedom of information
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
September 01 2012 22:17 GMT
#1677
in their tongue.. he is dovahkiin

[image loading]

DRAGONBORN!!

FUS LO BLAH

[image loading]
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
September 02 2012 01:03 GMT
#1678
So....

Elementalist, Mesmer or Necromancer?

In general i'm looking for the one which has the easiest time in PVE...
I guess i'll probably end up as an elementalist just because i always play the god damn wizard class with the big spells but can someone shed some light on the other two?
Is necro like the warlock in wow? (I loved affliction/dots/lifesteal, not such a big fan of the summoning stuff)

Mesmer =?????
r00ty
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1087 Posts
September 02 2012 01:36 GMT
#1679
On September 02 2012 06:39 Ender985 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2012 03:59 Hardigan wrote:
On September 02 2012 03:51 r00ty wrote:
On September 02 2012 03:10 heishe wrote:
I think that e-Mail confirmation thing saved my ass. Two emails showed up in the past hour in my eMail account looking for confirmation of someone from Beijing who wants to log in. Changed my password to something long and obscure.


I just hate the confirmation system atm and wish i wouldn't have activated it. I've never ever been hacked in any game, but i thought well ok it doesn't hurt to confirm an email from time to time... Thing is: I don't get an email and can't even log in my gw2 profile without confirming a non-existent mail.

Dito. i have exactly the same problem. First time i confirmed it worked but now, when i try to log in again they request again an authentication but this time without giving me an email. I can't log in

I don't know if everyone has that or if i should try contact the support.


I'm on the same boat. I hope they can fix it soon enough..


Checked again for the lulz before going to sleep and it's working again.
freestalker
Profile Joined March 2010
469 Posts
September 02 2012 02:12 GMT
#1680
On September 02 2012 10:03 BrTarolg wrote:
So....

Elementalist, Mesmer or Necromancer?

In general i'm looking for the one which has the easiest time in PVE...
I guess i'll probably end up as an elementalist just because i always play the god damn wizard class with the big spells but can someone shed some light on the other two?
Is necro like the warlock in wow? (I loved affliction/dots/lifesteal, not such a big fan of the summoning stuff)

Mesmer =?????

I'm not sure how 'easy' elementalist is, but I'd suggest you to go necro. It's tanky, it has damage, it has lifesteal/debuffs/bleed depending on your build. I never really had any issues with him when I played it.

On the other hand I am slightly biased against Ele, because I don't like to play a class that everyone and their mother plays. Ele is quite versatile (although I think less tanky than necro).

Mesmer is squishy and has higher skillcap needed to master. Or like. Make a necro and an ele to see what you like more. Switching of attunements or 2 weaponsets, etc.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1265
ComeBackTV 466
SteadfastSC412
TaKeTV 363
LamboSC2284
Rex133
IndyStarCraft 116
EnkiAlexander 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 412
LamboSC2 284
ProTech149
Rex 133
IndyStarCraft 116
BRAT_OK 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35224
Shuttle 2700
Bisu 993
Jaedong 922
Horang2 778
EffOrt 727
Light 625
Mini 550
Soma 527
BeSt 321
[ Show more ]
firebathero 312
Hyuk 288
Stork 281
Rush 197
ZerO 193
ggaemo 182
Snow 181
Zeus 152
Leta 109
Pusan 82
Killer 74
hero 69
Sea.KH 61
sorry 60
Shine 43
Sharp 43
Mind 39
Mong 39
Shinee 34
soO 28
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 26
Aegong 25
Trap 22
Sexy 19
Yoon 18
NotJumperer 17
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 16
Free 16
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 9
zelot 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9008
qojqva1141
Dendi895
Fuzer 163
420jenkins119
Counter-Strike
markeloff104
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1992
crisheroes1163
XaKoH 195
Other Games
gofns36400
singsing2147
olofmeister1235
B2W.Neo1032
Mlord286
Hui .182
Liquid`VortiX146
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King103
QueenE96
ToD87
Chillindude17
Railgan15
ZerO(Twitch)13
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1910
League of Legends
• Jankos2299
• Nemesis2181
• TFBlade863
Other Games
• WagamamaTV190
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 59m
Stellar Fest
22h 59m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.