• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:48
CEST 13:48
KST 20:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10039 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 60

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 93 Next
Rhodry
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany104 Posts
August 23 2012 10:08 GMT
#1181
I am not too happy with the server choice of the Guild :o Whiteside Ridge seems to be the inofficial hungarian/italian server and else seems to be rather low populated at least according to this site.

http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu/whiteside-ridge
TL+ Member
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 23 2012 10:11 GMT
#1182
On August 23 2012 19:08 Rhodry wrote:
I am not too happy with the server choice of the Guild :o Whiteside Ridge seems to be the inofficial hungarian/italian server and else seems to be rather low populated at least according to this site.

http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu/whiteside-ridge


Reddit guild is on there too mate, so i mean thats going be more than enough of us if us and the reddit guild team up for say WvWvW stuff xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
freestalker
Profile Joined March 2010
469 Posts
August 23 2012 10:24 GMT
#1183
I have few points.

Regarding the name, I read a suggestion on some other forums about calling it the same name similar to the room in LoL - LiquidParty. While this might not sound heroic and powerful, it in my opinion represents the relaxed and team nature of the guild, while also the partial affiliation to Team Liquid. I do not stress on this name, and am open to any other suggestions

I hope there will be a bunch of us showing up, and I certainly hope there will be more people than during BWEs. Also I would like to encourage everyone to be active on TeamSpeak. Being a part of the guild is nice, but it's much more fun (and in my opinion more activity happens) when you can talk to other people. If Valashu is right about the amount of people we should have, then it will be more than epic. A co-operation with Reddit would ensure big success in WvWvW too.

Speaking of WvWvW, some of my friends seem to be over-hyped with it and want to focus only in it. I came to conclusion that while I want to participate in WvWvW I still want to explore the land in the beginning more. But if I hear a call for battle from my mates, I will surely join in. I just don't want to spend whole days doing it I am thinking of playing 4 classes - Mesmer, Guardian (played the most during BWE), Engineer (didn't play that much but seems to be quite versatile and fun) and Thief (didn't play much either but I am always inclining to sneaky classes). With my guardian I was also doing some crafting and I found it fun. Was doing jewelry (mostly) and some armorsmith. If there is something similar to WoW where there was a guild bank (well, there certainly is I think), I'm willing to donate jewelry that I'll make and won't be able to re-use anymore to the guild for anyone to use. I suggest everyone does the same. I guess it'll decrease the amount of gold you can make, but it'll help the guild and make it more.. whole. (end of random paragraph :D)

Now I also have a question - If I get this right, for central europe (GMT+1) it will start on Saturday at 8am, correct?
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 23 2012 10:27 GMT
#1184
Yeah
06:00 GMT (+00:00) is when the game will be available to play for Europeans (added time stamp)
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
dcnb
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria45 Posts
August 23 2012 11:14 GMT
#1185
On August 23 2012 19:24 freestalker wrote:
Now I also have a question - If I get this right, for central europe (GMT+1) it will start on Saturday at 8am, correct?


right. Anet trys(!!) to bring up the servers 3 hours earlier. so maybe at 5 for you
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
August 23 2012 11:26 GMT
#1186
If we can't use Teamliquid then we'll find something else, guild name isn't that important as long as our tag can be TL

Getting so close to release going to roll Sylvari Elementalist I think.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
August 23 2012 11:46 GMT
#1187
Going for Sylvari Ranger at first, then a Human Engineer! After that, probably a Guardian, prolly Norn. =D
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 12:14:02
August 23 2012 12:13 GMT
#1188
On August 23 2012 19:08 Rhodry wrote:
I am not too happy with the server choice of the Guild :o Whiteside Ridge seems to be the inofficial hungarian/italian server and else seems to be rather low populated at least according to this site.

http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu/whiteside-ridge


[image loading]


I would not worry about there not being enough people on the server since WR seems to blow most other servers out of the water.

Also, Reddit guys are cool and I'm hoping we can loosely coordinate wvwvw with them.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
August 23 2012 12:21 GMT
#1189
I was in on the 1st BWE too and will join again after launch; sadly I am away on the weekend and can only start sunday evening.
ryndaris
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
263 Posts
August 23 2012 16:21 GMT
#1190
Personally I love the names "The Nexus" and "Raynor's Raiders" from the NA guild thread. There's a lot of Starcraft references we can use tbh - just need to make a poll or something. "The Hive" and "The Swarm" also come to mind.

As for Whiteside Ridge, granted I haven't gone full 24/7 mode during the BWEs, but I haven't noticed any Italian/Hungarian chat or even "presence" - plus, being the official Reddit-EU server in my eyes pretty much guarantees an English speaking majority.
Iblis
Profile Joined April 2010
904 Posts
August 24 2012 10:21 GMT
#1191
There will be a "progressive launch" the game may be available as early as 6 CET but may not end up going live before 9 CET, I'll probably be trying at 6. See you ingame!
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
August 24 2012 10:25 GMT
#1192
On August 24 2012 01:21 ryndaris wrote:
Personally I love the names "The Nexus" and "Raynor's Raiders" from the NA guild thread. There's a lot of Starcraft references we can use tbh - just need to make a poll or something. "The Hive" and "The Swarm" also come to mind.

As for Whiteside Ridge, granted I haven't gone full 24/7 mode during the BWEs, but I haven't noticed any Italian/Hungarian chat or even "presence" - plus, being the official Reddit-EU server in my eyes pretty much guarantees an English speaking majority.

I did the same, but in the first BWE, there were TONS of germans and spaniards there. When they claimed it was official for their random countries, I said several places, including Reddit where going to play there, and they did not seem to consider that relevant.

Was just the first BWE though, haven't noticed it since.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 24 2012 10:26 GMT
#1193
6am that is ? You serious? xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
NIIINO
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Slovakia1320 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-24 10:52:31
August 24 2012 10:49 GMT
#1194
Is it true that u can play sPvP with anyone. doesnt metter on which server you play ?
Is pre-order copy any different from that one released on 28th ? (Because in our shop we already have release copies so If I buy one can I play 3 days ahead ?)

Team WhiteRa would be a nice name for a guild.
Iblis
Profile Joined April 2010
904 Posts
August 24 2012 10:51 GMT
#1195
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-final-countdown-guild-wars-2-launch-times/

Pre-Purchase with 3-Day Headstart: Everyone who pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 will enjoy three full days of Headstart Access. The three-day Headstart Access will officially begin at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 25th. However, please note that in order to ensure that we’re fully prepared for that fateful hour we may bring servers online up to 3 hours prior. If you’re a player committed to getting in first to grab that character name of your dreams you’ll want to be keeping an eye on things during that time period.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 24 2012 10:55 GMT
#1196
Yeah so between 03:00 GMT (+00:00)am and 06:00 GMT (+00:00)am is when servers will be coming up. No way am i getting up at that sort of time xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Ajunta
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany522 Posts
August 24 2012 10:58 GMT
#1197
On August 24 2012 19:49 NIIINO wrote:
Is it true that u can play sPvP with anyone. doesnt metter on which server you play ?
Is pre-order copy any different from that one released on 28th ? (Because in our shop we already have release copies so If I buy one can I play 3 days ahead ?)

Team WhiteRa would be a nice name for a guild.


you need the pre-purchase version in order to be able to take part in the head start.
Antares_
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland269 Posts
August 24 2012 12:59 GMT
#1198
I'll get up, say, 10 AM. 11 AM, I'll meet you guys in game :D
If you make no mistake, yet still lose - you don't understand the game. Spiral out, keep going.
Garothal
Profile Joined July 2011
Serbia3 Posts
August 24 2012 16:57 GMT
#1199
Team Solid EU...That sounds cool
wtf ?
dcnb
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria45 Posts
August 24 2012 17:20 GMT
#1200
the guild is looking for a name with a TL tag, am i right?

maybe:

[T]he [L]air - [TL]
[T]ech [L]ap - [TL]
[T]he [L]overs of Kerrigan - [TL]

Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 750
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings185
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27822
Shuttle 11724
FanTaSy 1602
Hyuk 1022
Horang2 564
BeSt 495
Mini 288
Pusan 240
Stork 213
EffOrt 162
[ Show more ]
Killer 143
Last 138
Zeus 122
Mind 90
ggaemo 69
Hyun 54
PianO 42
Snow 42
Sea.KH 40
sorry 39
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 25
Aegong 22
zelot 18
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi225
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
byalli822
x6flipin288
Other Games
gofns33915
singsing2939
B2W.Neo831
Hui .77
Livibee66
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 12m
Replay Cast
11h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.