• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:27
CEST 12:27
KST 19:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12220 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 997

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 995 996 997 998 999 1121 Next
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-02 15:22:40
November 02 2015 15:21 GMT
#19921
On November 02 2015 23:47 Luolis wrote:
Well i got a team for myself again. Finally a promising lineup. Now 3-4 months of prac and then to destroy finnish lans !


Good luck Luolis!

Wish I could find 4 people actually on the same line with me and try to pracc seriously (and prolly french, because I'm nowhere good enough for an international mix). But heh...
LiquipediaWanderer
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
November 02 2015 15:34 GMT
#19922
On November 03 2015 00:21 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:47 Luolis wrote:
Well i got a team for myself again. Finally a promising lineup. Now 3-4 months of prac and then to destroy finnish lans !


Good luck Luolis!

Wish I could find 4 people actually on the same line with me and try to pracc seriously (and prolly french, because I'm nowhere good enough for an international mix). But heh...

Well we are still in the ESL winter league with eu community team
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
November 02 2015 17:28 GMT
#19923
http://www.twitch.tv/herbefa our team pracing stream :D
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
November 02 2015 17:44 GMT
#19924
im watching u
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
November 02 2015 17:45 GMT
#19925
On November 03 2015 02:44 porkRaven wrote:
im watching u


im watching you too
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 02 2015 17:52 GMT
#19926
On November 03 2015 02:45 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 02:44 porkRaven wrote:
im watching u


im watching you too

me 3!
Censured
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1061 Posts
November 02 2015 18:58 GMT
#19927
me 4
Occupation: Legend
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
November 02 2015 20:13 GMT
#19928
http://www.reason.gg/counter-strike-global-offensive/changes-to-csgo/

brand new roster
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-02 20:50:44
November 02 2015 20:50 GMT
#19929
Last night I had my first cheater get VAC banned during an actual MM game. Hilarious but the other team said they weren't aware, yeah right..
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-02 23:10:52
November 02 2015 23:10 GMT
#19930
On November 02 2015 17:51 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 10:14 Jer99 wrote:
DMG now, still getting called a smurf every game

"under 300 hours, you a smurf" wtf?


Got LE with 500 hours/120 wins, same shit. (I don't even think it's _that_ good... :/)


Its really not,

+ Show Spoiler +
Im LE with like 300 something hours and about 90 wins. I mostly just DM to cut loose here and there because its no time commitment. I probably spend more time watching pro games on my tab.

I consider myself probably mediocre to average. I also only solo que because I play at odd times and very rarely do I accept friend requests and stuff. Even the ones I do have I dont really play with.

I think decent players probably start from high LEM to SMFC. I havent bothered to learn any smokes, hardly ever use pop flashes (even if I know I should my brain just doesnt want to work that hard) and play all maps indiscriminately except maybe Dust even with my 60FPS and 800x600 window and getting to LE was a relative breeze.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
November 02 2015 23:11 GMT
#19931
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Rockafellalp
Profile Joined December 2014
Canada356 Posts
November 03 2015 08:18 GMT
#19932
just hit global.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
November 03 2015 08:33 GMT
#19933
wow congrats man!
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
November 03 2015 09:15 GMT
#19934
On November 03 2015 08:10 Rebs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 17:51 Ragnarork wrote:
On October 31 2015 10:14 Jer99 wrote:
DMG now, still getting called a smurf every game

"under 300 hours, you a smurf" wtf?


Got LE with 500 hours/120 wins, same shit. (I don't even think it's _that_ good... :/)


Its really not,

+ Show Spoiler +
Im LE with like 300 something hours and about 90 wins. I mostly just DM to cut loose here and there because its no time commitment. I probably spend more time watching pro games on my tab.

I consider myself probably mediocre to average. I also only solo que because I play at odd times and very rarely do I accept friend requests and stuff. Even the ones I do have I dont really play with.

I think decent players probably start from high LEM to SMFC. I havent bothered to learn any smokes, hardly ever use pop flashes (even if I know I should my brain just doesnt want to work that hard) and play all maps indiscriminately except maybe Dust even with my 60FPS and 800x600 window and getting to LE was a relative breeze.


Yeah, I also most of the time don't play competitive, and most of the time it's quite always going well for my team (unless random idiots, wh in enemy team or that kind of shit). Wish I could play more
LiquipediaWanderer
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
November 03 2015 16:34 GMT
#19935
http://www.twitch.tv/herbefa team practice going on again.
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
November 04 2015 10:42 GMT
#19936
Cogu's back, and he's got an org, 'GameKing'. Random fragmovie:
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-04 13:38:53
November 04 2015 13:38 GMT
#19937
He was a member of mibr and G3X right?

EDIT: Oh it's in the video, nvm lol.
LiquipediaWanderer
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-04 20:41:29
November 04 2015 20:40 GMT
#19938
Maybe I am the only one but cogu's crosshair placement, reaction or general skill was involved in getting these highlights, doesn't impress me at all compared of the general skill in CSGO Proscene is required nowadays.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
November 05 2015 10:06 GMT
#19939
pork, wheres my knife

The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
November 05 2015 10:11 GMT
#19940
gotta give him one to give away first.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Prev 1 995 996 997 998 999 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 9485
FanTaSy 1230
Hyuk 747
Horang2 590
BeSt 466
Stork 202
Pusan 181
Zeus 97
sorry 95
Killer 94
[ Show more ]
Mind 88
Last 75
Shinee 70
Hyun 67
ggaemo 44
PianO 42
Snow 36
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 14
Aegong 7
EffOrt 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
Counter-Strike
byalli1147
fl0m250
x6flipin120
Other Games
gofns35622
singsing2327
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Lourlo1179
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 33m
Replay Cast
12h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.