• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:45
CEST 16:45
KST 23:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7675 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 930

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 928 929 930 931 932 1121 Next
lastpuritan
Profile Joined December 2014
United States540 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-27 06:04:32
May 27 2015 06:04 GMT
#18581
assassination mode = escort the vip

can someone explain the other?
iXphobos
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1465 Posts
May 27 2015 09:16 GMT
#18582
Zoo has to be the most unplayable map ever made. xD
God, i miss Castle and Black Gold.
But Agency is back, horay!
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
May 27 2015 09:24 GMT
#18583
Guys, one last stupid question.
I have good offers for M9 Bayo BF FT with MW look and Guts Knife CW FT with MW look, which one should I go for ? I know you won't recommend me getting any of this but I need to choose one ;d
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
May 27 2015 09:39 GMT
#18584
On May 27 2015 15:04 lastpuritan wrote:
assassination mode = escort the vip

can someone explain the other?

it doesn't appear to be very similar to the classic assassination mode at all
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8710 Posts
May 27 2015 09:46 GMT
#18585
Do they not award skins after missions anymore? wow.
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
May 27 2015 09:53 GMT
#18586
On May 27 2015 18:46 Miragee wrote:
Do they not award skins after missions anymore? wow.

You get rewards on leveling up your coin. And last operation having rewards after every mission saturated the market badly. It was terrible.
Writer
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8710 Posts
May 27 2015 10:10 GMT
#18587
On May 27 2015 18:53 Valiver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 18:46 Miragee wrote:
Do they not award skins after missions anymore? wow.

You get rewards on leveling up your coin. And last operation having rewards after every mission saturated the market badly. It was terrible.


Whatever, I don't care about the market in CS.^^ Dunno, but if there is little reward when doing some atrocious missions, meh.
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
May 27 2015 19:57 GMT
#18588
On May 27 2015 18:24 739 wrote:
Guys, one last stupid question.
I have good offers for M9 Bayo BF FT with MW look and Guts Knife CW FT with MW look, which one should I go for ? I know you won't recommend me getting any of this but I need to choose one ;d

The skin on the Gut Knife is definitely better but I'm a fan of the Bayonet, I would personally go for the Bayonet
Moderatorgold coin
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
May 27 2015 21:14 GMT
#18589
On May 28 2015 04:57 Ares[Effort] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 18:24 739 wrote:
Guys, one last stupid question.
I have good offers for M9 Bayo BF FT with MW look and Guts Knife CW FT with MW look, which one should I go for ? I know you won't recommend me getting any of this but I need to choose one ;d

The skin on the Gut Knife is definitely better but I'm a fan of the Bayonet, I would personally go for the Bayonet

Bought M9 Bayo, it's awesome. Also this FT is totally MW look, glad with my purchase.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
May 27 2015 21:16 GMT
#18590
I'm pretty sure ur contractually obliged to post spoilered pics after u acquire a knife cmon
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
May 27 2015 21:43 GMT
#18591
Both bayonets animations are imba :D And damn MM sucks again, got accused of hacking today because I prefired a guy whose whole arm I could see pointing out from the corner he was standing in, which led them to openly toggle. Great.
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
May 27 2015 23:12 GMT
#18592
I may be blessed by Gaben I think, I dont think I have ever faced a hacker in my 150~ MM. I feel that people jump to conclusions too fast. Even a goldie could have a good game and rek DMGs.

New Operation is... meh, 1 drop per week per level is dumb. But at least I got my money back from opening a Evil Daimyo MW.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1845 Posts
May 27 2015 23:17 GMT
#18593
On May 28 2015 08:12 Sableyeah wrote:
I may be blessed by Gaben I think, I dont think I have ever faced a hacker in my 150~ MM. I feel that people jump to conclusions too fast. Even a goldie could have a good game and rek DMGs.


I completely agree with you that people tend to jump to conclusions real fast, but there are quite an alarming amount of hackers at the high ranks, even after the VAC waves. Makes it really frustrating to play MM. If the hacker is on the other team you lose, and if the hacker is on your team then it's pointless to even play. And of course, there's games where the hackers are on both teams...
oscar62
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada417 Posts
May 27 2015 23:45 GMT
#18594
800 MM wins and been playing since 2012 here -

the cheating problem on the MM ladder is currently at its smallest point since the release of CS:GO, finding a really suspicious player already feels very rare to me, and encountering a fully blatant cheater is almost non existent.
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
May 28 2015 00:15 GMT
#18595
On May 28 2015 08:17 GoShox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 08:12 Sableyeah wrote:
I may be blessed by Gaben I think, I dont think I have ever faced a hacker in my 150~ MM. I feel that people jump to conclusions too fast. Even a goldie could have a good game and rek DMGs.


I completely agree with you that people tend to jump to conclusions real fast, but there are quite an alarming amount of hackers at the high ranks, even after the VAC waves. Makes it really frustrating to play MM. If the hacker is on the other team you lose, and if the hacker is on your team then it's pointless to even play. And of course, there's games where the hackers are on both teams...


It's actually 155 wins so maybe 250-300 games. I heard that if you did not lobby with the cheater that the win will still count tho. I may/could have forgotten about a blatant cheater, and that just makes my point even stronger, I don't feel like the game is being destroyed by cheaters and I can continue to enjoy it, personally. Some team mates just call cheater when it's obvious that enemy isnt cheating and they demotivate/distract the whole team with whatever they do/say, I ranked up to DMG on 153 wins so I've been having good fun.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-28 04:11:28
May 28 2015 03:37 GMT
#18596
On May 28 2015 06:16 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'm pretty sure ur contractually obliged to post spoilered pics after u acquire a knife cmon

Am I ? ^^ Pics below.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Yup, thats M9 Bayonet BF FT with MW look. Found some guy on reddit that was pretty desperate with selling and I've paid 26 keys for it..
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
May 28 2015 04:04 GMT
#18597
that's actually pretty neat
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
kiryah
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)65 Posts
May 28 2015 04:37 GMT
#18598
Are missions pointless if I am only worried about skins? I get all my xp from MM anyways~
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
May 28 2015 04:41 GMT
#18599
On May 28 2015 13:37 kiryah wrote:
Are missions pointless if I am only worried about skins? I get all my xp from MM anyways~

You can only upgrade your coin by doing missions, but if that doesn't matter to you missions are probably pointless yes.
Writer
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
May 28 2015 05:59 GMT
#18600
Don't think missions mean anything other than to kill time and get extra exp.

You get weapon skin drops once a week if you rank up (the new rank thing, not MM), and you get case drops randomly just for having bought the operation.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Prev 1 928 929 930 931 932 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1092
RotterdaM631
SteadfastSC308
TKL 235
Rex126
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 631
SteadfastSC 308
TKL 235
Rex 126
ProTech106
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44392
Calm 3459
Shuttle 2751
Jaedong 1839
Horang2 756
Mini 567
Rush 425
EffOrt 387
Soma 349
Soulkey 346
[ Show more ]
Stork 319
ZerO 248
Larva 239
BeSt 206
Snow 204
firebathero 121
Mong 119
Zeus 98
910 78
hero 74
Mind 72
sorry 68
Free 62
Sharp 49
Hyun 49
Shine 39
Shinee 37
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 29
Pusan 28
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 22
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Bale 19
HiyA 18
Killer 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5357
Dendi1150
420jenkins87
Counter-Strike
fl0m2935
Fnx 624
x6flipin114
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
ChuDatz26
Other Games
singsing2185
hiko810
Liquid`RaSZi651
B2W.Neo393
crisheroes360
dupreeh286
ceh9252
DeMusliM212
Khaldor203
Livibee193
Pyrionflax176
Liquid`VortiX147
Hui .122
Trikslyr92
QueenE71
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 323
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV62
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• Jankos1661
• TFBlade624
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 15m
The PondCast
19h 15m
INu's Battles
20h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.