• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:57
CEST 21:57
KST 04:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8795 users

Path of Exile - Page 20

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
JSHC
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden29 Posts
August 11 2011 05:59 GMT
#381
I could stare at that UI all day long, yummy. Also: "Probably no more keys tonight. Will give out more tomorrow hopefully, when stuff is more stable."
Not sure if it's just the keys from twitter or if it's from the timer as well.
DrBoo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1177 Posts
August 11 2011 06:03 GMT
#382
"We will keep the timer going for quite a while. Still many more accounts to give out!"
"We have stuff in place to curb duplicate accounts. It appears to be working."

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1408/page/1/#p29009
"DrBoo is an elaborate troll" -Pufftrees
Bairemuth
Profile Joined June 2010
United States404 Posts
August 11 2011 06:05 GMT
#383
Found a stream of the game if you want to watch

http://www.own3d.tv/live/78632/Slappys_HD_Stream
spybreak
Profile Joined October 2010
United States684 Posts
August 11 2011 06:10 GMT
#384
Don't they have NDA?
Bairemuth
Profile Joined June 2010
United States404 Posts
August 11 2011 06:12 GMT
#385
On August 11 2011 15:10 spybreak wrote:
Don't they have NDA?


Assuming since they've moved to closed beta it's been lifted?
JSHC
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden29 Posts
August 11 2011 06:13 GMT
#386
On August 11 2011 15:12 Bairemuth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 15:10 spybreak wrote:
Don't they have NDA?


Assuming since they've moved to closed beta it's been lifted?

"- Please do not post screenshots or videos without permission. However, if you ask you are likely to be granted permission."

I'm guessing he's gotten permission to stream it.
spybreak
Profile Joined October 2010
United States684 Posts
August 11 2011 06:20 GMT
#387
Watching the stream right now, I dunno what to say really since I haven't played D2 since .... early 2000 I think. So I am not sure if I am supposed to be disappointed or something. It looks and feels a lot like D2 though which personally I don't mind.
JSHC
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden29 Posts
August 11 2011 06:22 GMT
#388
On August 11 2011 15:20 spybreak wrote:
Watching the stream right now, I dunno what to say really since I haven't played D2 since .... early 2000 I think. So I am not sure if I am supposed to be disappointed or something. It looks and feels a lot like D2 though which personally I don't mind.

I wasn't too excited before I actually saw the game in action. Now I'm almost too excited.
Bairemuth
Profile Joined June 2010
United States404 Posts
August 11 2011 06:27 GMT
#389
The stream has gotten me excited as well...I really hope to get into this beta at least within the next week.
Xapti
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2473 Posts
August 11 2011 06:35 GMT
#390
The GUI looks really awesome... such high definition.
"Then he told me to tell you that he wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" — "Well, you tell him that I said that I wouldn't piss on him if he was on Jeopardy!"
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 11 2011 07:21 GMT
#391
On August 11 2011 14:57 maybe wrote:
yup looks great. heres the screen for people who whined about the UI

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


nice!

Looks really cool!

I haven't got my beta key yet =(
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
August 11 2011 07:39 GMT
#392
On August 11 2011 16:21 papaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 14:57 maybe wrote:
yup looks great. heres the screen for people who whined about the UI

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


nice!

Looks really cool!

I haven't got my beta key yet =(

Wow, that screen really does look sick.

Hmm...I've been needing a new game lately too.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Delinius
Profile Joined March 2011
United States324 Posts
August 11 2011 08:06 GMT
#393
I can't wait to play this
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 11 2011 08:25 GMT
#394
I will be streaming when I get in!
Everyone needs a nemesis.
JSHC
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden29 Posts
August 11 2011 09:14 GMT
#395
I just got access, yay!
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
August 11 2011 09:16 GMT
#396
Hope I get a key, sort of interested to try this.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Blackrobe
Profile Joined August 2010
United States806 Posts
August 11 2011 09:21 GMT
#397
Just missed the code giveaway on their site. Sad times!
"To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future."
inn5013orecl
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 09:28:10
August 11 2011 09:23 GMT
#398
Woot! got access. any group/clan made for TL on the game yet?

edit: sooo glad i decided to stay up to watch gstl
i live with a korean who doesnt play sc...wtf
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 11 2011 09:40 GMT
#399
damn, I missed the code give away. Funny thing is I am on the forums all the time today and just missed it anyway
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
August 11 2011 09:50 GMT
#400
On August 11 2011 18:40 papaz wrote:
damn, I missed the code give away. Funny thing is I am on the forums all the time today and just missed it anyway


I'm in the same boat as you. It's just stupid luck really lol, you AFK one minute, the minute they give them out, and they're all gone by the time you get back.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 93
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota29
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1416
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2016
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck357
Livibee188
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
UpATreeSC126
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King53
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki39
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur764
• WagamamaTV235
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 19m
Replay Cast
3h 4m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.