• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:02
CEST 21:02
KST 04:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7837 users

TL Chess Match 4 - Page 103

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 140 Next
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-24 13:22:26
October 24 2011 13:06 GMT
#2041
On October 24 2011 09:59 EvilNalu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 08:52 qrs wrote:
On October 24 2011 06:28 EvilNalu wrote:
On October 24 2011 04:17 mastergriggy wrote:
My tentative vote is 18. Nf1

+ Show Spoiler +
I posted a bit of analysis earlier, but I didn't get too far into this move for black. After looking at it for a bit, I think we need to free up our pieces. Here are some possibilities:

+ Show Spoiler [18. Nf3] +
18. Nf3 moves the Knight out of the way, but why not just play Nf1 as Greggy suggests? It accomplishes the same goals as Nf3, but it gives better squares to the Knight as well as allows for better defensive options.


+ Show Spoiler [18. Nf1] +
18... Bd6 19. Ne3 Rb3 20. Bd2

20...c6 21. Bc3 (Bb4 looks really interesting, but I don't think it'll work) Ba6 22. Ng4 (22. Nf5 looks good too) and I think white has a slight advantage.

20...Rxb2 21. Nxd5 Rxe1 (21...Rxd2 22. Nxf6+) 22. Bxe1 Ke6 23.Ne3 looks like white maintains his pawn in exchange for black having the Bishop pair.


+ Show Spoiler [18. b4] +
b4 runs into a problem it had early which is a5 (black can also probably play Bd6 still) 19. bxa5 Ba6 and it doesn't look like our position is the best.


+ Show Spoiler [18. Nb1] +
Nb1 with the intent of c3 looks interesting and if black plays 18...Rb3, white can counter with Nc3 which greatly weakens the move. 18...Bd6 19. Rxe8 Kxe8 20. Nc3 is an interesting end game and I'd say is a slight advantage for white.


+ Show Spoiler [18. b3] +
b3 prevents 18...Rb3 and weakens 18...a5. Additionally, it allows white to respond to 19...Bd6 with 20.

18. b3 Bd6 19. Bb2 Bf4 20. Nf1 Bf4 21. Bc3 Nxd2 22. Bxd2 Rxb3 23. Bb4 gives back the pawn but gives white great mobility and he should be able to capitalize on the weak black pawns while maintaining all his pawns. Not sure how favorable this is for white however.


In summary, I think we have a lot of good options here, and I would be fine with either b3, Nf1, or possibly Nb1 if it ends up working out.


+ Show Spoiler +
In your 18.Nf1 line: black can stop Bd2 by playing 18...Bd6 19.Ne3 c6. How does white progress here given that his bishop and knight can't move and Rb1 is now unavailable due to Bxa3?
I'm not ready to vote yet, but in your line, perhaps White can progress with + Show Spoiler +
20. Ra2 (freeing the Bishop from guard duty and perhaps preparing to double Rooks) given that the Ne3 guards against a move like ...Bc4. E.g. 18. Nf1 Bd6 19. Ne3 c6 20. Ra2 a5 21. Bd2 a4 22. Rb1 Ba6 23. b4.
PGN viewer


+ Show Spoiler +
Your line looks like it is just losing after 23...axb3. However, white doesn't have to play b4 so perhaps something like 18. Nf1 Bd6 19. Ne3 c6 20. Ra2 a5 21. Bd2 a4 22. Bc3 is viable, however the Bc3 lines aren't too appealing because we are basically turning our bishop into a big pawn.

I think we should also look at whether it makes sense to take 19.Rxe8 Kxe8 before playing Ne3 in these lines. Trades take the pressure off our e file and simplify.

I also can't find a move to vote on yet. I don't like the looks of b3 or b4 so it seems like it has to be a knight move, and Nf1 is appealing. I don't hate Nf3 as much as you guys seem to: I don't see the knight being that much better on e3, which is where it ends up in pretty much every Nf1 line. On f3 it also defends our e1 rook, which helps tactically in some lines. However, e3 still is a better square so I can't decide. I can't decide whether Nb1 works better than Nf1, either.
I'm not sure what I was thinking with that last move in the line I gave. My only excuse is that I was exhausted when I posted.

Anyway, we have a tough decision here, but it's not for lack of moves. I'll try to go over the analysis that's been posted so far and then post a summary, if I can.

Also:
Move 17 votes (final)

+ Show Spoiler [votes] +
17. Nxd2: 27 (jdseemoreglass, Cloud9157, EnderSword, mastergriggy, hp.Shell, itsjustatank, Malinor, Malli, chesshaha, Mash2, Raysalis, Sm3agol, keyStorm, EvilNalu, dtvu, SheaR619, ffreakk, A-tan, wuBu, lightman, Genesis, Blazinghand, shackes, Chezus, TehForce, qrs, timh)
+ Show Spoiler [bar graph] +
[image loading]

Offering draw: 1/42 active players (Blazinghand)
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
EvilNalu
Profile Joined May 2010
United States91 Posts
October 24 2011 15:00 GMT
#2042
I'm voting 18.Nf1
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-24 15:20:49
October 24 2011 15:13 GMT
#2043
Playing Nf3 doesn't really do anything. Playing Nf1 continues to give black essentially free tempi while our queen-side cramp has yet to be resolved. Rb1 is simply refuted by a5. There is really no way to defend the b4 square enough to hold a pawn there, so playing Rb1 is a misguided plan. Moving a king-side pawn is likewise pointless.

+ Show Spoiler +
Black has delayed playing a5. I've looked for the threat or advantage from the Re8 move, and I don't see anything that will prevent us from what should be our queen-side play. I've decided we simply have to relieve the bishop from defense of the pawn, and the easiest and fastest way to do that is to play b4 immediately. Black didn't play a5, and so this is our chance to push that pawn.

a5 is almost necessary after the move b4. I can't find any other moves that would force us away from eventually playing Nb3. If black plays anything besides a5, we can simply play Nb3 and have an amazing position.

So 18. b4 a5 19. bxa5 is what I am looking at here. Eventually black will have to spend a tempo or two to round up our second won pawn, and that will give us time to get a stronger position. We have many more options here compared with other moves. Don't forget we can even contest the b-file with Rb1, since our knight guards that square. Or we can move our knight and develop our bishop. Or we can play a4 and develop our bishop to a3.

My point is that b4 is a very liberating move that gives us many more options than we have now. We can't let this cramp continue for much longer, and play b4 immediately is the way to resolve it.


Vote: 18. b4

I could potentially support the moves Re3 or b3 as alternatives to b4. They seem at least productive and flexible. But everything else looks weak.
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
timh
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands47 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-25 13:47:08
October 24 2011 16:39 GMT
#2044
unvote f4 due to some insight ;x
+ Show Spoiler +
i think he played Re8 in order to be playing Bf8 to pressure on g7/h6. by playing Re8 he can take out another possible defender on the kingside.

f4
+ Show Spoiler +
fortify kingside possibly g3 and relocate king to help defend queenside.
mastergriggy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1312 Posts
October 24 2011 16:53 GMT
#2045
On October 25 2011 01:39 timh wrote:
f4
+ Show Spoiler +
i think he played Re8 in order to be playing Bf8 to pressure on g7/h6. by playing Re8 he can take out another possible defender on the kingside.

f4
+ Show Spoiler +
fortify kingside possibly g3 and relocate king to help defend queenside.


+ Show Spoiler +
18. f4 c5 and then what for white? If he captures the pawn he loses his rook. If he leaves the pawn there, black plays c4 and our queenside is completely locked down.



On October 25 2011 00:13 jdseemoreglass wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

Playing Nf3 doesn't really do anything. Playing Nf1 continues to give black essentially free tempi while our queen-side cramp has yet to be resolved. Rb1 is simply refuted by a5. There is really no way to defend the b4 square enough to hold a pawn there, so playing Rb1 is a misguided plan. Moving a king-side pawn is likewise pointless.

+ Show Spoiler +
Black has delayed playing a5. I've looked for the threat or advantage from the Re8 move, and I don't see anything that will prevent us from what should be our queen-side play. I've decided we simply have to relieve the bishop from defense of the pawn, and the easiest and fastest way to do that is to play b4 immediately. Black didn't play a5, and so this is our chance to push that pawn.

a5 is almost necessary after the move b4. I can't find any other moves that would force us away from eventually playing Nb3. If black plays anything besides a5, we can simply play Nb3 and have an amazing position.

So 18. b4 a5 19. bxa5 is what I am looking at here. Eventually black will have to spend a tempo or two to round up our second won pawn, and that will give us time to get a stronger position. We have many more options here compared with other moves. Don't forget we can even contest the b-file with Rb1, since our knight guards that square. Or we can move our knight and develop our bishop. Or we can play a4 and develop our bishop to a3.

My point is that b4 is a very liberating move that gives us many more options than we have now. We can't let this cramp continue for much longer, and play b4 immediately is the way to resolve it.


Vote: 18. b4

I could potentially support the moves Re3 or b3 as alternatives to b4. They seem at least productive and flexible. But everything else looks weak.



+ Show Spoiler +
I kind of see b4 as still to premature in this position. The general theme being that as soon as white plays it, black brings his rook down and locks our queen side down. That's why I advocate Nf1 first and then b4, as black no longer has access to the b file with the rook even after a5 and bxa5. My analysis is here (for the first moves) and here for the concerns raised about Nf1.

As far as b3 goes, I think it is a viable move and I'm not seeing any short term problems with it. I kinda liked it myself more than Nf1, but I know more about Nf1 which is why I said it is my tentative vote.
Write your own song!
keyStorm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada316 Posts
October 24 2011 16:56 GMT
#2046
18.f4
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-24 16:59:35
October 24 2011 16:58 GMT
#2047
we cant f4 or he will push his bishop to our mid pawn, leaving us in check with a lost rook

unvote f4 please
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
mastergriggy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1312 Posts
October 24 2011 17:01 GMT
#2048
An even better counter to f4 for black, + Show Spoiler +
Bc5, and then we straight out lose a pawn. If we take back with rook, he takes pawn and then the rook. We just lose material flat out.
Write your own song!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 24 2011 17:05 GMT
#2049
On October 24 2011 18:39 greggy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I think one additional bonus of Nf1 is that white can play Nf1-e3-c2, defending all of e1, b4, a3 and d4. Obviously the knight gets chased away by Bf5, but then bishop can't actually come to c5 until the knight leaves e3. Something along the lines of

http://www.chess.com/emboard.html?id=746899

P.S. Sorry if my analysis has been somewhat random and haphazard and shite recently, I've been looking at this between/during lectures -.-

The problem I have with your analysis here is that he seems to be more of a positional player than you, where you are exploring obscure trades here
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 24 2011 17:05 GMT
#2050
On October 25 2011 02:01 mastergriggy wrote:
An even better counter to f4 for black, + Show Spoiler +
Bc5, and then we straight out lose a pawn. If we take back with rook, he takes pawn and then the rook. We just lose material flat out.

i obviously meant bc5.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
October 24 2011 17:05 GMT
#2051
On October 25 2011 00:13 jdseemoreglass wrote:
Playing Nf3 doesn't really do anything. Playing Nf1 continues to give black essentially free tempi while our queen-side cramp has yet to be resolved. Rb1 is simply refuted by a5. There is really no way to defend the b4 square enough to hold a pawn there, so playing Rb1 is a misguided plan. Moving a king-side pawn is likewise pointless.

+ Show Spoiler +
Black has delayed playing a5. I've looked for the threat or advantage from the Re8 move, and I don't see anything that will prevent us from what should be our queen-side play. I've decided we simply have to relieve the bishop from defense of the pawn, and the easiest and fastest way to do that is to play b4 immediately. Black didn't play a5, and so this is our chance to push that pawn.

a5 is almost necessary after the move b4. I can't find any other moves that would force us away from eventually playing Nb3. If black plays anything besides a5, we can simply play Nb3 and have an amazing position.

So 18. b4 a5 19. bxa5 is what I am looking at here. Eventually black will have to spend a tempo or two to round up our second won pawn, and that will give us time to get a stronger position. We have many more options here compared with other moves. Don't forget we can even contest the b-file with Rb1, since our knight guards that square. Or we can move our knight and develop our bishop. Or we can play a4 and develop our bishop to a3.

My point is that b4 is a very liberating move that gives us many more options than we have now. We can't let this cramp continue for much longer, and play b4 immediately is the way to resolve it.


Vote: 18. b4

I could potentially support the moves Re3 or b3 as alternatives to b4. They seem at least productive and flexible. But everything else looks weak.
It's possible that 18. b4 is a good choice--I'm still not sure what I think about our position--but one correction:
+ Show Spoiler +
If black plays anything besides a5, we can simply play Nb3 and have an amazing position.
Unless I'm mistaken, we can't play 19. Nb3 after 18...Ba6 or 18...Bb7, else we lose the pawn to 19... Bxb4 (20. RxR RxR), where the threat of ...Re1# gives Black time to get his dark-squared Bishop out again. That doesn't mean that we don't have other good moves in those positions, of course.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 24 2011 17:21 GMT
#2052
18. b4
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
mastergriggy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1312 Posts
October 24 2011 17:41 GMT
#2053
On October 25 2011 02:05 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2011 02:01 mastergriggy wrote:
An even better counter to f4 for black, + Show Spoiler +
Bc5, and then we straight out lose a pawn. If we take back with rook, he takes pawn and then the rook. We just lose material flat out.

i obviously meant bc5.


That's what I thought you meant, but I wasn't sure sorry.
Write your own song!
Chezus
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands427 Posts
October 24 2011 17:51 GMT
#2054
18. Nb1

Just so it gets a little more analysis Looks good I think.
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
October 24 2011 18:04 GMT
#2055
18. b4
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
October 24 2011 18:06 GMT
#2056
On October 25 2011 02:05 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 18:39 greggy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I think one additional bonus of Nf1 is that white can play Nf1-e3-c2, defending all of e1, b4, a3 and d4. Obviously the knight gets chased away by Bf5, but then bishop can't actually come to c5 until the knight leaves e3. Something along the lines of

http://www.chess.com/emboard.html?id=746899

P.S. Sorry if my analysis has been somewhat random and haphazard and shite recently, I've been looking at this between/during lectures -.-

The problem I have with your analysis here is that he seems to be more of a positional player than you, where you are exploring obscure trades here


Feel free to elaborate.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 24 2011 18:38 GMT
#2057
+ Show Spoiler +
Well, for instance, I feel like in your line we can put him in a worse position than you think
I explored it, and I don't see him making the move Rb3 when you make it, for instance
What would he gain from that? We can easily defend that pawn as you showed in moving the knight subsequently

In your other line you have him playing c6, so I'm just going to fucking stop there
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 24 2011 18:38 GMT
#2058
unvote
I feel like b4 ends up losing our d pawn
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
mastergriggy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1312 Posts
October 24 2011 18:46 GMT
#2059
On October 25 2011 03:38 Bill Murray wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Well, for instance, I feel like in your line we can put him in a worse position than you think
I explored it, and I don't see him making the move Rb3 when you make it, for instance
What would he gain from that? We can easily defend that pawn as you showed in moving the knight subsequently

In your other line you have him playing c6, so I'm just going to fucking stop there


+ Show Spoiler +
c6 is a very strong move for black in almost every line.
Write your own song!
wizard944
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
194 Posts
October 24 2011 19:28 GMT
#2060
18. b3
Kassar DeTemplari
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 58
JuggernautJason52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 101
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 13
Dota 2
Gorgc7488
febbydoto14
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3577
Khaldor1381
crisheroes1210
Liquid`Hasu794
Other Games
FrodaN2732
fl0m916
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck245
KnowMe190
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King58
Trikslyr44
Chillindude29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1068
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• StrangeGG 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8731
• WagamamaTV461
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur289
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 58m
INu's Battles
16h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 58m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.