• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7902 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 70

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 698 Next
TheLast
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany59 Posts
October 27 2011 17:54 GMT
#1381
Hey,

as Im on EU, I cant buy the STALKER Pack (which, according to TB is on sale). Is there anyone on US willing to buy it for me? I have a leftover copy of Terraria and could off course gift some other games
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
October 27 2011 18:11 GMT
#1382
On October 28 2011 02:54 TheLast wrote:
Hey,

as Im on EU, I cant buy the STALKER Pack (which, according to TB is on sale). Is there anyone on US willing to buy it for me? I have a leftover copy of Terraria and could off course gift some other games

The stalker sale is on right now for $9. If you paypal me the money, I can gift it to you. But make sure you cover the paypal service fee so I don't end up losing money on this.
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
October 27 2011 22:05 GMT
#1383
On October 28 2011 02:36 Bleak wrote:
Horror titles on sale, Bioshock pack for 10 dollars, Dead Space 1 and 2 for 16 dollars and bunch of other games.

I wish I wasn't such a scared person and could play Dead Space 2 (( That game looks and plays awesome from what I've seen but I don't like being scared.


man up dude.... it wasnt THAT scary.

Oh and um... does anyone still play killing floor? And l4d2? i might pick them up
<3 Kim Taeyeon
Gnosis
Profile Joined December 2008
Scotland912 Posts
October 27 2011 22:13 GMT
#1384
Is "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines" worth buying? I know it rarely goes on sale, but that's not reason enough to purchase...
"Reason is flawless, de jure, but reasoners are not, de facto." – Peter Kreeft
Perkins1752
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany214 Posts
October 27 2011 22:19 GMT
#1385
On October 28 2011 07:13 Gnosis wrote:
Is "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines" worth buying? I know it rarely goes on sale, but that's not reason enough to purchase...

imho one of the best games i have ever played
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 27 2011 22:31 GMT
#1386
How so? Whats it about?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Jukulmolder
Profile Joined April 2011
Spain254 Posts
October 27 2011 22:59 GMT
#1387
Ok, they really got me with the Halloween special, does left 4 dead still have an active community?
"IT'S THE SCYTHE, ISN'T IT? PEOPLE ALWAYS NOTICE THE SCYTHE"
PepperoniPiZZa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sierra Leone1660 Posts
October 27 2011 23:02 GMT
#1388
On October 28 2011 07:13 Gnosis wrote:
Is "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines" worth buying? I know it rarely goes on sale, but that's not reason enough to purchase...


If you like RPGs, yes.
Quote?
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 23:05:53
October 27 2011 23:04 GMT
#1389
On October 28 2011 07:13 Gnosis wrote:
Is "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines" worth buying? I know it rarely goes on sale, but that's not reason enough to purchase...

Very good RPG if you like vampires. I heard there are also some huge mods out for it but I haven't checked them out yet. I beat the regular game years ago.

On October 28 2011 07:05 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2011 02:36 Bleak wrote:
Horror titles on sale, Bioshock pack for 10 dollars, Dead Space 1 and 2 for 16 dollars and bunch of other games.

I wish I wasn't such a scared person and could play Dead Space 2 (( That game looks and plays awesome from what I've seen but I don't like being scared.


man up dude.... it wasnt THAT scary.

Oh and um... does anyone still play killing floor? And l4d2? i might pick them up

L4D2 is one of the top sellers at the moment. I haven't played it for a long time, as I wasn't really into the multiplayer besides with friends, but I'm sure you could find games.

Killing floor has ample servers and people playing. I found the game a huge grind-fest and pretty repetitive but it's fun. My friend has played eighty hours of it and I have 33. :O

Edit:
On October 28 2011 07:59 Jukulmolder wrote:
Ok, they really got me with the Halloween special, does left 4 dead still have an active community?

It's active enough to find regular games. I don't know about the competitive scene though.
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
October 27 2011 23:09 GMT
#1390
I wasn't a big fan of Bloodlines, but for $5 you can't go wrong.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 27 2011 23:11 GMT
#1391
On October 28 2011 07:59 Jukulmolder wrote:
Ok, they really got me with the Halloween special, does left 4 dead still have an active community?


#1? Barely.
#2? A bunch more.

Then agian, it's really a friend thing
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
October 28 2011 00:50 GMT
#1392
So tempted to buy some games, but I feel like waiting for Christmas sale might be a better plan ^_^ I despise buying games from steam and then them going on sale for cheaper even if it's months later and I haven't even touched the game in weeks.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
meatbox
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia349 Posts
October 28 2011 01:08 GMT
#1393
football manager 2012 only $40 now
www.footballanarcy.com/forum
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
October 28 2011 01:43 GMT
#1394
Dead Island looks very enticing- especially with the 4 pack deal that is a 43% discount.
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
October 28 2011 01:46 GMT
#1395
On October 28 2011 09:50 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
So tempted to buy some games, but I feel like waiting for Christmas sale might be a better plan ^_^ I despise buying games from steam and then them going on sale for cheaper even if it's months later and I haven't even touched the game in weeks.

This is very true. It'll be especially tough with all the November releases which might even go on sale for Christmas. I suggest only buying games that are 50+% off and ride it out with humblebundles, indiebundles, and chores to get ready for Christmas/Hanukkah.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
October 28 2011 01:52 GMT
#1396
On October 28 2011 10:46 Durak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2011 09:50 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
So tempted to buy some games, but I feel like waiting for Christmas sale might be a better plan ^_^ I despise buying games from steam and then them going on sale for cheaper even if it's months later and I haven't even touched the game in weeks.

This is very true. It'll be especially tough with all the November releases which might even go on sale for Christmas. I suggest only buying games that are 50+% off and ride it out with humblebundles, indiebundles, and chores to get ready for Christmas/Hanukkah.


Minus Skyrim. There's no way in hell I'm waiting a month to play Skyrim even if it'll save me $50 ^_^ Everything else can probably be put on the back burner though so save money
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-28 02:04:38
October 28 2011 02:00 GMT
#1397
On October 28 2011 10:43 tryclops wrote:
Dead Island looks very enticing- especially with the 4 pack deal that is a 43% discount.


The 4 pack deal is really good if you have the people to get on it, but just a heads up, Dead Island is 30$ usd for an individual copy on amazon cheaper than the steam price if you get individual.

I picked up Bioshock and Bioshock 2 today, 5$ was fine for those, and i alreaded traded in my 360 versions. My gf never finished 2, and I want to replay before the infinite release, so gonna get on that in a few months whenever I find a break from BF3 and Skyrim.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
October 28 2011 07:08 GMT
#1398
On October 28 2011 11:00 BlueBird. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2011 10:43 tryclops wrote:
Dead Island looks very enticing- especially with the 4 pack deal that is a 43% discount.


The 4 pack deal is really good if you have the people to get on it, but just a heads up, Dead Island is 30$ usd for an individual copy on amazon cheaper than the steam price if you get individual.

I picked up Bioshock and Bioshock 2 today, 5$ was fine for those, and i alreaded traded in my 360 versions. My gf never finished 2, and I want to replay before the infinite release, so gonna get on that in a few months whenever I find a break from BF3 and Skyrim.


which bioshock is better 1 or 2? i'm only planning on getitng 1 of them
<3 Kim Taeyeon
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-28 07:54:14
October 28 2011 07:52 GMT
#1399
On October 28 2011 16:08 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2011 11:00 BlueBird. wrote:
On October 28 2011 10:43 tryclops wrote:
Dead Island looks very enticing- especially with the 4 pack deal that is a 43% discount.


The 4 pack deal is really good if you have the people to get on it, but just a heads up, Dead Island is 30$ usd for an individual copy on amazon cheaper than the steam price if you get individual.

I picked up Bioshock and Bioshock 2 today, 5$ was fine for those, and i alreaded traded in my 360 versions. My gf never finished 2, and I want to replay before the infinite release, so gonna get on that in a few months whenever I find a break from BF3 and Skyrim.


which bioshock is better 1 or 2? i'm only planning on getitng 1 of them


I would go with bioshock 1, it is a great play for 5$ if you've never played it and I enjoyed the atmosphere, the plot, the levels are fun to explore and listen to the diaries, some pretty cool stuff. The first game is a really good game, and I don't think you can really enjoy 2 without playing the first.You can pick up 2 later if you like what you got, it's pretty much like other sequels, a little different, yet more of the same.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
One Student
Profile Joined April 2011
73 Posts
October 28 2011 09:49 GMT
#1400
I would recommend getting the Fear Pack it's on sale for a cheap price. I really liked both 1 and 2 (3 not so much) and for the price it's a damn steal. One of the best games story-wise imo.
Depression is what you get for leading a repetitive life.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason149
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 948
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm33
League of Legends
Doublelift5185
JimRising 606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2829
KnowMe228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur204
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
56m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 56m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.