• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9365 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 68

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 698 Next
One Student
Profile Joined April 2011
73 Posts
October 16 2011 10:37 GMT
#1341
I just realized that the THQ collection is a pretty kick ass deal. 50 bucks for 15 games and 80% of them are really good. Couldn't resist as most of those games I haven't gotten a chance to play.
Depression is what you get for leading a repetitive life.
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
October 16 2011 14:02 GMT
#1342
On October 15 2011 22:40 brichals wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 22:26 Merkd wrote:
Im thinking about buying that thq hit collection pack its only 50 dollars.. not sure if to wait until winter sales though lol, reckon its easy worth the 50$$ ?


Yeah I think so, DoW series and CoH aside, Darksiders is supposed to be quite good too. I don't know of the other games. You are right though, next sale might be even better with maybe Space Marine included. Depends if you have time though to go through all those games!


The time is such an issue man. I have Crysis and Crysis Warhead, Max Paynes, Portal 1 and Portal 2, Titan Quest, and KOTOR (to finish again for a millionth time).

Gimmeh time!
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
October 18 2011 07:26 GMT
#1343
Deux Ex midweek madness -25% Imho, this game is easily worth the full price. I honestly love it. Smartest game I've played since a long, long time... Besides that mechanics are great and gameplay is very captivating.
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
October 18 2011 08:24 GMT
#1344
Poll is up for Deus Ex. If you have played it, vote your recommendation on this one in the OP!
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Lemstar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States387 Posts
October 18 2011 09:04 GMT
#1345
Might be OT, but Deus Ex is going for even less ($30 for the normal edition, $36 for the augmented edition) on Amazon. AFAIK, it activates on Steam too.
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-18 09:25:16
October 18 2011 09:23 GMT
#1346
I'll repeat it - yes, yes and one more time yes. Even full price - get it. It is very good.
It's like watching a sci-fi movie and being a badass detective, not even talking about atmosphere and music.
Wroshe
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1051 Posts
October 18 2011 18:47 GMT
#1347
Delta Force BHD down 66% to 4,75€. Liked the game back in the day but is has aged a lot graphically.

Slightly off-topic.
Anyone else annoyed with the Steam trading thing? Looking to offload some useless Team Fortess 2 items I got on a preorder of Football Manager 12.

Only thing is that you can only trade against games, I'd love to be able to just get him to deposit the bucks in my Steam Wallet so I can spend it at my own discretion (read: during the christmas steam sale). It can't be an anti-fraud mesure that Steam put in because it looks like purchasing in your steam wallet uses the exact same payment system as normal games do.

At the same time trading the crap away now and agreeing to be paid back later is pretty much requesting to be scammed. Will take a look at the current steam store for a 20€ game but if nothing that I might play shows up I might actually take the risk because the items I am giving away are worthless to me anyway.
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
October 18 2011 19:05 GMT
#1348
Batman:Arkham City and Assassin's Creed Revelations are up for pre-purchase. I'm definitely gonna purchase them, just don't know when. Kinda paying a lot of money to Steam nowadays, those two will definitely be worth it though :D

"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Wroshe
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1051 Posts
October 18 2011 19:17 GMT
#1349
On October 19 2011 04:05 Bleak wrote:
Batman:Arkham City and Assassin's Creed Revelations are up for pre-purchase. I'm definitely gonna purchase them, just don't know when. Kinda paying a lot of money to Steam nowadays, those two will definitely be worth it though :D


If I were you I would wait a bit, a lot of games that go on steam will get a 10% discout pre-order bonus. Would be a shame to miss out on.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 18 2011 19:18 GMT
#1350
On October 19 2011 03:47 Wroshe wrote:
Delta Force BHD down 66% to 4,75€. Liked the game back in the day but is has aged a lot graphically.

Slightly off-topic.
Anyone else annoyed with the Steam trading thing? Looking to offload some useless Team Fortess 2 items I got on a preorder of Football Manager 12.

Only thing is that you can only trade against games, I'd love to be able to just get him to deposit the bucks in my Steam Wallet so I can spend it at my own discretion (read: during the christmas steam sale). It can't be an anti-fraud mesure that Steam put in because it looks like purchasing in your steam wallet uses the exact same payment system as normal games do.

At the same time trading the crap away now and agreeing to be paid back later is pretty much requesting to be scammed. Will take a look at the current steam store for a 20€ game but if nothing that I might play shows up I might actually take the risk because the items I am giving away are worthless to me anyway.


Hold onto your items until X-Mas. It'll be wroth more then anyways
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-18 19:33:33
October 18 2011 19:20 GMT
#1351
On October 19 2011 04:17 Wroshe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 04:05 Bleak wrote:
Batman:Arkham City and Assassin's Creed Revelations are up for pre-purchase. I'm definitely gonna purchase them, just don't know when. Kinda paying a lot of money to Steam nowadays, those two will definitely be worth it though :D


If I were you I would wait a bit, a lot of games that go on steam will get a 10% discout pre-order bonus. Would be a shame to miss out on.


You receive a 20% discount if you have either Arkham Asylum or Lego Batman, so it can be definatelly worth it. I'm not sure they will do the 10% discount as well.

And they just added a 50% discount to both of those games as well, so if you are planning on getting Arkham City and don't have them for the discount, you can basically get on of them for free.
Wroshe
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1051 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-18 19:36:03
October 18 2011 19:34 GMT
#1352
On October 19 2011 04:18 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 03:47 Wroshe wrote:
Delta Force BHD down 66% to 4,75€. Liked the game back in the day but is has aged a lot graphically.

Slightly off-topic.
Anyone else annoyed with the Steam trading thing? Looking to offload some useless Team Fortess 2 items I got on a preorder of Football Manager 12.

Only thing is that you can only trade against games, I'd love to be able to just get him to deposit the bucks in my Steam Wallet so I can spend it at my own discretion (read: during the christmas steam sale). It can't be an anti-fraud mesure that Steam put in because it looks like purchasing in your steam wallet uses the exact same payment system as normal games do.

At the same time trading the crap away now and agreeing to be paid back later is pretty much requesting to be scammed. Will take a look at the current steam store for a 20€ game but if nothing that I might play shows up I might actually take the risk because the items I am giving away are worthless to me anyway.


Hold onto your items until X-Mas. It'll be wroth more then anyways

Do you think that pre-order TF2 items will keep selling well then? I agree that the supply is limited but isn't demand kind of limited as well? I am already amazed that people are willing to pay 20€ for what is basically a new skin.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 18 2011 19:39 GMT
#1353
On October 19 2011 04:34 Wroshe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 04:18 Torte de Lini wrote:
On October 19 2011 03:47 Wroshe wrote:
Delta Force BHD down 66% to 4,75€. Liked the game back in the day but is has aged a lot graphically.

Slightly off-topic.
Anyone else annoyed with the Steam trading thing? Looking to offload some useless Team Fortess 2 items I got on a preorder of Football Manager 12.

Only thing is that you can only trade against games, I'd love to be able to just get him to deposit the bucks in my Steam Wallet so I can spend it at my own discretion (read: during the christmas steam sale). It can't be an anti-fraud mesure that Steam put in because it looks like purchasing in your steam wallet uses the exact same payment system as normal games do.

At the same time trading the crap away now and agreeing to be paid back later is pretty much requesting to be scammed. Will take a look at the current steam store for a 20€ game but if nothing that I might play shows up I might actually take the risk because the items I am giving away are worthless to me anyway.


Hold onto your items until X-Mas. It'll be wroth more then anyways

Do you think that pre-order TF2 items will keep selling well then? I agree that the supply is limited but isn't demand kind of limited as well? I am already amazed that people are willing to pay 20€ for what is basically a new skin.


It depends on the items, there's always preference.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-18 19:47:21
October 18 2011 19:45 GMT
#1354
On October 19 2011 04:34 Wroshe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 04:18 Torte de Lini wrote:
On October 19 2011 03:47 Wroshe wrote:
Delta Force BHD down 66% to 4,75€. Liked the game back in the day but is has aged a lot graphically.

Slightly off-topic.
Anyone else annoyed with the Steam trading thing? Looking to offload some useless Team Fortess 2 items I got on a preorder of Football Manager 12.

Only thing is that you can only trade against games, I'd love to be able to just get him to deposit the bucks in my Steam Wallet so I can spend it at my own discretion (read: during the christmas steam sale). It can't be an anti-fraud mesure that Steam put in because it looks like purchasing in your steam wallet uses the exact same payment system as normal games do.

At the same time trading the crap away now and agreeing to be paid back later is pretty much requesting to be scammed. Will take a look at the current steam store for a 20€ game but if nothing that I might play shows up I might actually take the risk because the items I am giving away are worthless to me anyway.


Hold onto your items until X-Mas. It'll be wroth more then anyways

Do you think that pre-order TF2 items will keep selling well then? I agree that the supply is limited but isn't demand kind of limited as well? I am already amazed that people are willing to pay 20€ for what is basically a new skin.


Even if they are worth half as much, you can still get a $40 game that's for sale at $10. Technically your item will be worth less, but the games will be worth much less as well. And if your item ends up being worth the same amout or more, you can even get multiple or higher priced games. As long as what you have doesn't end up being worth nothing at all, I'm sure you will be able to get decent deals. It's better than getting something you don't really want.
Wroshe
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1051 Posts
October 18 2011 20:06 GMT
#1355
On October 19 2011 04:45 SKC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 04:34 Wroshe wrote:
On October 19 2011 04:18 Torte de Lini wrote:
On October 19 2011 03:47 Wroshe wrote:
Delta Force BHD down 66% to 4,75€. Liked the game back in the day but is has aged a lot graphically.

Slightly off-topic.
Anyone else annoyed with the Steam trading thing? Looking to offload some useless Team Fortess 2 items I got on a preorder of Football Manager 12.

Only thing is that you can only trade against games, I'd love to be able to just get him to deposit the bucks in my Steam Wallet so I can spend it at my own discretion (read: during the christmas steam sale). It can't be an anti-fraud mesure that Steam put in because it looks like purchasing in your steam wallet uses the exact same payment system as normal games do.

At the same time trading the crap away now and agreeing to be paid back later is pretty much requesting to be scammed. Will take a look at the current steam store for a 20€ game but if nothing that I might play shows up I might actually take the risk because the items I am giving away are worthless to me anyway.


Hold onto your items until X-Mas. It'll be wroth more then anyways

Do you think that pre-order TF2 items will keep selling well then? I agree that the supply is limited but isn't demand kind of limited as well? I am already amazed that people are willing to pay 20€ for what is basically a new skin.


Even if they are worth half as much, you can still get a $40 game that's for sale at $10. Technically your item will be worth less, but the games will be worth much less as well. And if your item ends up being worth the same amout or more, you can even get multiple or higher priced games. As long as what you have doesn't end up being worth nothing at all, I'm sure you will be able to get decent deals. It's better than getting something you don't really want.

I completly forgot the bolded part. Will definatly hang onto them until christmas. Then the challenge will become to offload the damn things before the daily deal changes. :p
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
October 19 2011 01:23 GMT
#1356
Arkham Asylum for $10 with the posting of Arkham City


guess who just bought it yesterday for $20
it's my first day
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
October 19 2011 18:33 GMT
#1357
hint: never ever buy anything on steam that you don't buy within a week of release date, unless its on sale x)
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Resilient
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom1431 Posts
October 19 2011 19:12 GMT
#1358
Once again UK users get fucked over by our shitty retailers threatening Valve/Steam so we can't pre-order or even see Arkham City on Steam yet. Even Space Marine is still not showing on Steam for us.

Kinda wanted that discount for already owning Batman: AA, or whatever that deal is that the rest of the world is enjoying.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 20 2011 22:29 GMT
#1359
On October 20 2011 04:12 Resilient wrote:
Once again UK users get fucked over by our shitty retailers threatening Valve/Steam so we can't pre-order or even see Arkham City on Steam yet. Even Space Marine is still not showing on Steam for us.

Kinda wanted that discount for already owning Batman: AA, or whatever that deal is that the rest of the world is enjoying.


Isn't it still available?

Can't you just register a new account? buy it and then gift it?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
October 20 2011 22:35 GMT
#1360
weird weekend deal.. that alice game seems to be either ridiculously overpriced or ridiculously under-advertised. Anyone played this? Oo i'm quite certain i won't buy it but i'm just wondering what that game actually is.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason212
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14298
Mini 239
BeSt 221
Dewaltoss 156
Mind 88
Hyun 39
Bale 24
NaDa 20
ZZZero.O 2
Artosis 0
Dota 2
qojqva2801
420jenkins485
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5591
Khaldor1422
Liquid`Hasu1104
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g3632
FrodaN1993
B2W.Neo814
byalli423
ToD130
QueenE69
Railgan49
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1186
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 36
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3863
Other Games
• imaqtpie685
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1m
BSL Open Qualifier
1m
Replay Cast
4h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 1m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 1m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.