• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9795 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 62

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 698 Next
iCCup.Nove
Profile Joined March 2010
United States260 Posts
September 17 2011 02:13 GMT
#1221
Fucking bought civ 5 and it lags like balls on mac.

What a waste…I was getting addicted.
divinesage
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore649 Posts
September 17 2011 04:21 GMT
#1222
Knights of the Old Republic going at $5 USD, is it good to get it? I've never played that game before.
AntiGrav1ty
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2310 Posts
September 17 2011 04:40 GMT
#1223
The interface and graphics are very outdated. Unlike BG2 or some other classics they didn't age very well. The game itself is a masterpiece tho (or was when it came out). Great story, great atmosphere, great setting and a lot of fun. Worth so much more than 5 bucks imho
www.twitch.tv/antigrav1ty
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
September 17 2011 22:21 GMT
#1224
On September 17 2011 13:21 divinesage wrote:
Knights of the Old Republic going at $5 USD, is it good to get it? I've never played that game before.


I completed that game for about 7-8 times and I still grabbed it because I lost my original cds. I just hope it doesn't cause too much trouble with my Windows 7 64bit. It is a legendary game, it is truly a fantastic piece of art for RPG fans, Star Wars fans and just gamers in general. Musics are awesome SW themes, the graphics are understanbly aged since it's a 8 year old game but they still look cute and okay. Interface is allright I guess, never really had much troubles with it. The story and characters are amongst the best you'll find in games.

I'm also thinking to get Jedi Outcast, that game was awesome. I'm thinking tho, since I've spent a shitton of money this month for games, Deus Ex 3, Hitman Pack, Civilization and now KOTOR(It's cheap tho) so I have to think :D It's still a game I want in my library tho, Outcast was good.

+ Show Spoiler +
That Jedi trials that you take to get your lightsaber was so cool and awesome, and the SW theme that accompanied that level was just so epic.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Ulfsark
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States958 Posts
September 17 2011 22:39 GMT
#1225
Everybody by mount and blade warband! its like 7 dollars on steam right now!
gg wp
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
September 18 2011 17:58 GMT
#1226
i can recommend magicka for the singleplayer, but the multiplayer is in bad shape. if you have friends to play with its ok, although there are some connection issues now and then. wouldn't recommend it at full price, but 2,50€ is more than ok.
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 18 2011 18:13 GMT
#1227
KOTOR is amazinggggggggggggggggg, best RPG ever
As for Magicka, it's a nice novelty item, but yeah, the online is so laggy and terrible.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
AntiGrav1ty
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2310 Posts
September 18 2011 21:16 GMT
#1228
Actually i might start Kotor again right now :D
www.twitch.tv/antigrav1ty
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
September 18 2011 22:58 GMT
#1229
On September 19 2011 02:58 green.at wrote:
i can recommend magicka for the singleplayer, but the multiplayer is in bad shape. if you have friends to play with its ok, although there are some connection issues now and then. wouldn't recommend it at full price, but 2,50€ is more than ok.


I thought it was mainly a co-op centric game? And do you know if the DLC is actually useful? It seems like its mostly just skins?
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
September 19 2011 01:00 GMT
#1230
if you have a friend who has the DLC maps you dont need them. yeah you can co-op the story but it's also fun to play it alone (more fun with people though).
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 01:05:34
September 19 2011 01:04 GMT
#1231
On September 17 2011 13:21 divinesage wrote:
Knights of the Old Republic going at $5 USD, is it good to get it? I've never played that game before.

I just got done installing KOTOR on my Win 7 (64bit) based PC last night and my keyboard refused to work with the game (well, more appropriately, the game refused to recognise my keyboard).

Needless to say, I now refuse to play the fucking thing.
tests
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States160 Posts
September 19 2011 01:27 GMT
#1232
I bought KOTOR as well....and....the gameplay....at least for me is WAY too outdated. I played it for 10 mins than just turned that shit off and uninstalled.


Not my type of game I guess.
Time is money my friend.
Hikko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1126 Posts
September 19 2011 01:38 GMT
#1233
On September 19 2011 10:27 tests wrote:
I bought KOTOR as well....and....the gameplay....at least for me is WAY too outdated. I played it for 10 mins than just turned that shit off and uninstalled.


Not my type of game I guess.


It was wonderful back in the day, but I agree that it hasn't aged well at all
♥
Phtes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States370 Posts
September 19 2011 01:43 GMT
#1234
KOTOR is good but... Republic Commando is only $5 as well! SW:RC is such an amazingly good game even to this day, everyone must go get it, it puts all other current SW games to shame wtb sequel =(
I'm Your Phtes o.0 **SKT1 For Life!**
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 19 2011 02:03 GMT
#1235
Man I bought KOTOR and it wouldn't work after days of trying to troubleshoot it. I didn't even have the chance to nostalgia for 20 minutes before I got sick of how old it is.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
dranko
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden378 Posts
September 19 2011 02:47 GMT
#1236
On September 19 2011 10:43 Phtes wrote:
KOTOR is good but... Republic Commando is only $5 as well! SW:RC is such an amazingly good game even to this day, everyone must go get it, it puts all other current SW games to shame wtb sequel =(


TOTALLY underrated. $5 is sooo worth it. I don't get why they wont make a sequel, seems that any game based on Star Wars will sell, and RC already has a lot of fans. Should name it "Imperial Commando", make it take place during the rebellion.
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
September 19 2011 02:52 GMT
#1237
On September 19 2011 11:03 Probe1 wrote:
Man I bought KOTOR and it wouldn't work after days of trying to troubleshoot it. I didn't even have the chance to nostalgia for 20 minutes before I got sick of how old it is.

I have to say, it's pretty fucking sad that old games are being placed for sale on steam with no attempts to ensure they will actually work on modern systems (nor even a warning about compatibility issues)...

At least if I purchase a 'remastered' PS2 game for my PS3, I know it's going to bloody work!
Sponge75
Profile Joined May 2011
England194 Posts
September 19 2011 14:46 GMT
#1238
Magicka is on sale now for 75% off, is it worth getting?
dranko
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden378 Posts
September 20 2011 02:33 GMT
#1239
On September 19 2011 23:46 Sponge75 wrote:
Magicka is on sale now for 75% off, is it worth getting?


Absolutely, if you have a friend (or several) to play with. So much fun blowing stuff up while constantly teamkilling eachother (Accidentally of course! )
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
September 20 2011 03:08 GMT
#1240
Anybody getting KOTOR to work with 64 bit?
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason178
BRAT_OK 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 791
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 110
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2563
420jenkins586
League of Legends
Doublelift1979
Counter-Strike
Fnx 550
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5992
Khaldor1272
Liquid`Hasu1016
MindelVK12
Other Games
summit1g6586
FrodaN2131
B2W.Neo744
byalli303
ToD254
Railgan37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1299
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
StarCraft 2
angryscii 34
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• FirePhoenix9
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie926
• Shiphtur262
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 57m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.