• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8307 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 187

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 698 Next
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 11:14:02
July 19 2012 11:13 GMT
#3721
On July 19 2012 19:58 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 18:37 Neurosis wrote:
Anyone that hasn't played Longest Journey needs to change that. Classic adventure game that still holds up just fine today.


It's going to be excruciatingly difficult for someone who isn't an avid adventure player though. I had to go through countless instances of "try clicking on everything with everything" to beat certain stages of it (I still have nightmares about a certain Rubber Ducky). =/

The sequel, Dreamfall, is a lot more accessible for regular gamers and pretty awesome in its own right. Although knowing the story from TLJ makes it an even better experience.


Ya you definitely should play the first one..well first. Also I think everyone that has played TLJ has nightmares of the rubber ducky ♥

Really there is no shame in looking up some of the puzzles in TLJ.
Akinokaze
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia326 Posts
July 19 2012 11:33 GMT
#3722
On July 19 2012 18:03 TieN.nS) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 17:21 Akinokaze wrote:
I already own DA:O, Awakening is $5 while DA:O Ultimate is $12.50. Are the DLCs worth the difference?


If you want, I can hook it up with US pricing. PM me your Steam ID.

Sent you a PM, sale goes on for another 3 hours so I'll hold off buying it myself until the last minute.
In the Emperor we trust
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
July 19 2012 12:03 GMT
#3723
On July 19 2012 17:39 Stimp wrote:
Must. Resist. SMB.


Don't resist the meat boy ! :D
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
July 19 2012 12:05 GMT
#3724
On July 19 2012 21:03 neurosx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 17:39 Stimp wrote:
Must. Resist. SMB.


Don't resist the meat boy ! :D

I had decided to pass on meat boy yesterday and this morning I bought it. I'm so weak.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
July 19 2012 12:08 GMT
#3725
Goddammit I was really looking forward to SimCity 4 winning and me being able to pick it up super cheap, and I missed the stupid 8 hour window due to sleep + work.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Akinokaze
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia326 Posts
July 19 2012 12:10 GMT
#3726
On July 19 2012 20:33 Akinokaze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 18:03 TieN.nS) wrote:
On July 19 2012 17:21 Akinokaze wrote:
I already own DA:O, Awakening is $5 while DA:O Ultimate is $12.50. Are the DLCs worth the difference?


If you want, I can hook it up with US pricing. PM me your Steam ID.

Sent you a PM, sale goes on for another 3 hours so I'll hold off buying it myself until the last minute.

Trade went successfully for anyone interested, saved myself about $5.
In the Emperor we trust
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
July 19 2012 12:24 GMT
#3727
On July 19 2012 21:05 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 21:03 neurosx wrote:
On July 19 2012 17:39 Stimp wrote:
Must. Resist. SMB.


Don't resist the meat boy ! :D

I had decided to pass on meat boy yesterday and this morning I bought it. I'm so weak.


if you like oldschool platformers at all youll looohoove smb. so youre not weak, youre smart ~~
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Stimp
Profile Joined November 2010
South Africa780 Posts
July 19 2012 12:38 GMT
#3728
The meat face just keeps staring into my soul.
Don't count your apples before they've... grown
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
July 19 2012 13:53 GMT
#3729
I hope people are voting for TLJ. I've played Dreamfall quite a bit and I have heard that TLJ is far better (and harder). I'm buying it this sale either way, but I'd love to save a few more bucks on it!
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
DongLongJohnson
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany143 Posts
July 19 2012 13:55 GMT
#3730
On July 19 2012 21:10 Akinokaze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 20:33 Akinokaze wrote:
On July 19 2012 18:03 TieN.nS) wrote:
On July 19 2012 17:21 Akinokaze wrote:
I already own DA:O, Awakening is $5 while DA:O Ultimate is $12.50. Are the DLCs worth the difference?


If you want, I can hook it up with US pricing. PM me your Steam ID.

Sent you a PM, sale goes on for another 3 hours so I'll hold off buying it myself until the last minute.

Trade went successfully for anyone interested, saved myself about $5.


The Pricing is funny. In EU both DA:O and DA:O Ultimate is 7.49€...
jfourz
Profile Joined August 2009
Ireland421 Posts
July 19 2012 14:01 GMT
#3731
recettear is so good
it is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. that is true, it's called life.
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 14:02:14
July 19 2012 14:01 GMT
#3732
On July 19 2012 22:53 jakethesnake wrote:
I hope people are voting for TLJ. I've played Dreamfall quite a bit and I have heard that TLJ is far better (and harder). I'm buying it this sale either way, but I'd love to save a few more bucks on it!


I'd rather get The next big thing.
Zhou
Profile Joined February 2009
United States832 Posts
July 19 2012 14:20 GMT
#3733
On July 19 2012 21:08 IMABUNNEH wrote:
Goddammit I was really looking forward to SimCity 4 winning and me being able to pick it up super cheap, and I missed the stupid 8 hour window due to sleep + work.


It will probably show up afain on flash sales. Keep your eyes open buddy!
Makenshi
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden2105 Posts
July 19 2012 14:32 GMT
#3734
what's the 4 flash sales? dragon age, tiny & big, bit trip.. but whats the last one? region locked here :S
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
July 19 2012 14:34 GMT
#3735
DCUO "Power Bundle"
gardinho
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany368 Posts
July 19 2012 14:36 GMT
#3736
just got dragon age origins ultimate edition.

dont know why i didnt get it earlier as i'm a big bioware fan
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
July 19 2012 16:23 GMT
#3737
Is it just me or could they have handled the community voting a little differently? I feel like they should have made the pool a little bigger and not have items that were in the daily or flash sales. Voting for Shogun 2 because Dead Island is dead and I think there are folks that missed Shogun 2 the first five times it was on sale (kidding about the 5 times part, even though it feels like it).
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 16:29:08
July 19 2012 16:26 GMT
#3738
any hidden gems i missed?
i got this sale:

ai wars
legend of grimrock
divine divinity
stalker
DA:O
homm 5
sacrifice


looking for games i can powerplay and still have a challenge because i am also currently playing skyrim and restricting myself with roleplaying. But i cant do that all day, makes me restless.





also, sacrifice is pretty cool, i like the system with the souls where you have X number of souls and can respawn an army based on those souls endlessly with just some mana and the whole game is an war of attrition to steal the occasional soul from the enemy.
iNvArey
Profile Joined February 2012
United States20 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 16:56:11
July 19 2012 16:55 GMT
#3739
I got need for speed becuase I can not help myslelf. was it worth it? I mostly play FPS but I wanted a racing game i could play for some fun. Also is total war any good? I have never played any total war game but im kinda interested cause I can not help myself when things are so cheap. ex. I almost got the trains game. It took everything in me not to choo choo

jaedong <3
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
July 19 2012 16:59 GMT
#3740
Dude, Orcs Must DIe is actually a REALLY fun game. I had a very enjoyable time going through a handful of the early levels last night.

And I suck at Left4Dead 2 >_<. I'm bad at Super Meat Boy as well, but finishing a level is sooooo satisfying.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 252
NeuroSwarm 197
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3875
Leta 1976
Bale 52
Shine 26
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g8088
JimRising 568
WinterStarcraft468
ViBE151
Mew2King24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo791
Other Games
• Scarra1061
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 18m
Patches Events
11h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 18m
OSC
19h 18m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.