• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9292 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 172

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 698 Next
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
July 17 2012 22:18 GMT
#3421
On July 18 2012 07:05 Terrakin wrote:
the GTA sale is way too good to pass up, you cant even buy GTA1/2 on steam without the pack.

For $12.49 comes with
GTA
GTA2
GTAIII
GTA : Vice City
GTA : San Andereas
GTAIV
GTAIV : Episodes from Liberty City


Yeah I was kind of debating for awhile if I should pick up GTAIV complete and then I see the entire series on sale and you really can't pass that up.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
July 17 2012 22:19 GMT
#3422
Awwwww yeah, Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 is on sale! Move aside, Starcraft. Jump into a hole, Arma 2. It's time to leave, DotA 2. The real game is on sale!

Too bad I'm 88 cents short of buying it

Kidding of course, except that my Steam wallet is almost broke. I need to discipline myself to save my last $2.65 for something amazing.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
aloT
Profile Joined April 2010
England1042 Posts
July 17 2012 22:21 GMT
#3423
I am playing ys origin right now. It is a super throwback to old school playstation JRPGs. really fun, super music, basically an isometric anime style point and click dungeon hack and slack with a cute storyline. also I play on normal mode and it is still very challenging but super fun.

My only complaint is that I have technical issues which do sometimes severely impact my enjoyment, the mouse cursor is not locked to the screen edge and can disappear into the abyss, and the music randomly cuts out after switching zones sometimes and forces a restart. This could be just me though.
Quenchiest
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada286 Posts
July 17 2012 22:23 GMT
#3424
On July 18 2012 07:15 Ysellian wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the Ys Origin games are any fun? They look good, but I'm not sure.


Oath in Felghana is a remake of an old game, Ys III. Origin is a prequel to the entire series.

Both games are solid, Action/Adventure type RPG's. As a fan of the Ys series I enjoyed the PC versions.
DongLongJohnson
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany143 Posts
July 17 2012 22:27 GMT
#3425
On July 18 2012 07:19 eviltomahawk wrote:
Awwwww yeah, Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 is on sale! Move aside, Starcraft. Jump into a hole, Arma 2. It's time to leave, DotA 2. The real game is on sale!

Too bad I'm 88 cents short of buying it

Kidding of course, except that my Steam wallet is almost broke. I need to discipline myself to save my last $2.65 for something amazing.


Got KotOR already? Best Game ever...
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
July 17 2012 22:35 GMT
#3426
I've been waiting for both Ys games to go on flash sale or something. Might just pick them up anyway.
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
July 17 2012 22:35 GMT
#3427
Ys Origin has already been on a Flash sale.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
July 17 2012 22:43 GMT
#3428
Puzzle Quest 2, y u no never, ever go on sale?? 1 year I be waiting...
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
July 17 2012 22:47 GMT
#3429
On July 18 2012 07:35 Xacez wrote:
Ys Origin has already been on a Flash sale.

Yeah I know but it could be included in a bundle or something. I'm not counting on it but you never know. Some games have already been up for different kinds of sales, though most have been more popular titles.
Stratos_speAr
Profile Joined May 2009
United States6959 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 22:49:26
July 17 2012 22:48 GMT
#3430
Got the following games:

Thief Pack
-Thief Gold
-Thief 2
-Thief: Deadly Shadows

-F.3.A.R. (completes my F.E.A.R. collection)

-Amnesia: Dark Descent

And I would have bought so many more as well, except that Steam just had to do this right before I have a decent amount of money banked.
A sound mind in a sound body, is a short, but full description of a happy state in this World: he that has these two, has little more to wish for; and he that wants either of them, will be little the better for anything else.
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
July 17 2012 22:52 GMT
#3431
Sanctum winning is a surprise to me. It looks fun, but I thought E.Y.E. would take it.
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
July 17 2012 22:55 GMT
#3432
god damnit i wanted EYE to come on sale i would have bought it t.t
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
July 17 2012 22:59 GMT
#3433
On July 18 2012 07:52 lilwisper wrote:
Sanctum winning is a surprise to me. It looks fun, but I thought E.Y.E. would take it.

I wouldn't be surprised if many of the people voting simple did it based on the trailers and EYE's was clearly the suckiest of the three.
Megaman703
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada688 Posts
July 17 2012 23:00 GMT
#3434
Anybody here have Shoot Many Robots? Thinking about buying but I'd like some feedback on the game.
MoneyHypeMike
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada305 Posts
July 17 2012 23:07 GMT
#3435
On July 18 2012 08:00 Megaman703 wrote:
Anybody here have Shoot Many Robots? Thinking about buying but I'd like some feedback on the game.


It's an awesome game.

Just bought 9 copies and gave them away.
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 23:15:48
July 17 2012 23:11 GMT
#3436
On July 18 2012 07:23 Quenchiest wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 07:15 Ysellian wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the Ys Origin games are any fun? They look good, but I'm not sure.


Oath in Felghana is a remake of an old game, Ys III. Origin is a prequel to the entire series.

Both games are solid, Action/Adventure type RPG's. As a fan of the Ys series I enjoyed the PC versions.


Good to know. Thanks!


On July 18 2012 07:18 Xacez wrote:
On Ys Origin, read this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=307441

As for myself, I have the game, but I have been too busy with Trine 2 and Warhammer 40k Space Marine.


Thanks for the link!
el_dawg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States164 Posts
July 17 2012 23:20 GMT
#3437
On July 18 2012 07:19 eviltomahawk wrote:
Awwwww yeah, Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 is on sale! Move aside, Starcraft. Jump into a hole, Arma 2. It's time to leave, DotA 2. The real game is on sale!

Too bad I'm 88 cents short of buying it

Kidding of course, except that my Steam wallet is almost broke. I need to discipline myself to save my last $2.65 for something amazing.


Save up, you only need $1027.41 more for the railworks DLC.
Jakatak_
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
July 17 2012 23:22 GMT
#3438
Holy crap Far Cry 2 and DLC for 2.50 if it wins? Far Cry 2 never seemed really popular but its actually an amazing game thats beautiful, is huge, has vehicles, cool weapons that can rust. When you first play, you are like wow this map is so big, little do you know that halfway through the game there is actually another map just as big that you can travel to. Not even joking, just as big. I was like "wtf" when I went to the new map. Fire can spread by the way, lighting grass and tree's on fire and exploding gas canisters and stuff. There are so many small cool things that are awesome about far cry 2. Like when you have to heal yourself, depending on what type of wound it was - (lets say you get shot in the arm) you have different animations to get the bullet out of your arm. Meaning you literally see your character take his arm and do something with the wound. The companions that you can get throughout the game can actually die too by the way, its not like other games where they just stop attacking for a while. Makes it more fun tbh.Also, You can customize your weapons. I loved this game except for one thing which was so annoying to me that I never finished the game (i was very close to the end anyway). It's that the "checkpoints" that are in the game. These checkpoints, you will probably run into one every minute you are driving in the game, will have lots of soldiers/vehicles to chase you down (btw your car can become damaged and slow down- even blow up- you can repair it but you have to get out). It seems like it will be fun, but after playing for hours, it gets really really annoying, at least for me. I would always have to jump out because there would be some guy on a jeep with a light machine gun mounted on the back damaging my car so I couldn't drive. It kind of makes for constant action so you are always in action to be honest, but it really got to me..preference i suppose. There are spots where nobody will attack you unless you intrude (indicated by red spots on the minimap). There are different factions that you can team up with as well. The vehicles are pretty fun to use and for 2.50$ if you have never played this game, you should seriously consider getting it. It's very good.
I am not the hotkey/reddit/help noobs jakatak.
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
July 17 2012 23:32 GMT
#3439
Agreed ^^^^

FC2 was very underrated. Just don't take the dialogue/story too seriously, and by that I mean just go ahead and ignore it.
smr
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4808 Posts
July 17 2012 23:33 GMT
#3440
Was hoping Torchlight would become a deal... I'll give it about 15% against Oblivion and Far Cry 2. Maybe I should Preorder part 2 and get 1 for free.
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech169
RuFF_SC2 114
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
firebathero 90
PianO 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever272
canceldota49
League of Legends
Doublelift3345
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu912
Other Games
summit1g5339
FrodaN1260
shahzam507
mouzStarbuck273
ToD267
B2W.Neo259
C9.Mang0228
RotterdaM96
Mew2King51
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile147
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1204
• Shiphtur627
Upcoming Events
OSC
49m
Replay Cast
1h 34m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.