• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:51
CEST 04:51
KST 11:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8944 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 171

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 698 Next
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
July 17 2012 19:21 GMT
#3401
What are the Doublefine games like that aren't Psychonauts? Worth $7? I already played Psychonauts on xbox, though it was a long time ago
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
July 17 2012 19:54 GMT
#3402
It is amazing that ARMA2 has been a near top seller this whole time despite it has not been on a daily sale yet (unless I missed it already).
Dunmer
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom568 Posts
July 17 2012 20:09 GMT
#3403
I guess they are keeping ARMA2 till the second last day so the people who wont wait will be it at its current price. Surely it will go on sale though so I'm holding out until the last day regardless.
All Ireland Starcraft, check us out on Facebook
DongLongJohnson
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany143 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 20:11:20
July 17 2012 20:11 GMT
#3404
After DayZ is out of Alpha/Beta it will be a Standalone game. I wouldn't pay 20$ to play a Alpha...
Arevall
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1133 Posts
July 17 2012 20:13 GMT
#3405
I think I'm gonna buy the CoH expansions, ridiculously cheap. Thing is I have the original game on dvd, can I just add the expansions from steam on top of that?
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
July 17 2012 20:19 GMT
#3406
Has anyone played the Harley Quinn DLC and can say whether it's worth the 4€?
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
July 17 2012 20:20 GMT
#3407
On July 18 2012 05:13 Arevall wrote:
I think I'm gonna buy the CoH expansions, ridiculously cheap. Thing is I have the original game on dvd, can I just add the expansions from steam on top of that?

No I think you need the original games on steam to be able to play expansions. That's how it's been before at least.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Arevall
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1133 Posts
July 17 2012 20:27 GMT
#3408
On July 18 2012 05:20 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 05:13 Arevall wrote:
I think I'm gonna buy the CoH expansions, ridiculously cheap. Thing is I have the original game on dvd, can I just add the expansions from steam on top of that?

No I think you need the original games on steam to be able to play expansions. That's how it's been before at least.


Seems that this is not the case with CoH. According to people at steampowered you can add the keys to your relic account. Good for me
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
July 17 2012 20:31 GMT
#3409
On July 18 2012 04:54 lilwisper wrote:
It is amazing that ARMA2 has been a near top seller this whole time despite it has not been on a daily sale yet (unless I missed it already).


Pretty sure ARMA2 was on sale on the first day.
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
July 17 2012 20:43 GMT
#3410
On July 18 2012 05:27 Arevall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 05:20 nihlon wrote:
On July 18 2012 05:13 Arevall wrote:
I think I'm gonna buy the CoH expansions, ridiculously cheap. Thing is I have the original game on dvd, can I just add the expansions from steam on top of that?

No I think you need the original games on steam to be able to play expansions. That's how it's been before at least.


Seems that this is not the case with CoH. According to people at steampowered you can add the keys to your relic account. Good for me

Ah nice didn't know about that.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
July 17 2012 20:43 GMT
#3411
On July 18 2012 05:31 Reaps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 04:54 lilwisper wrote:
It is amazing that ARMA2 has been a near top seller this whole time despite it has not been on a daily sale yet (unless I missed it already).


Pretty sure ARMA2 was on sale on the first day.


Nope. I've been watching out for Arma 2 the entire sale, and nothing yet (other than the -20% that it currently has, of course).
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
July 17 2012 20:45 GMT
#3412
On July 18 2012 05:43 heishe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 05:31 Reaps wrote:
On July 18 2012 04:54 lilwisper wrote:
It is amazing that ARMA2 has been a near top seller this whole time despite it has not been on a daily sale yet (unless I missed it already).


Pretty sure ARMA2 was on sale on the first day.


Nope. I've been watching out for Arma 2 the entire sale, and nothing yet (other than the -20% that it currently has, of course).


Oh thats what i meant.
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
July 17 2012 21:25 GMT
#3413
[image loading]

User was warned for this post
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
July 17 2012 21:33 GMT
#3414
On July 18 2012 04:21 floor exercise wrote:
What are the Doublefine games like that aren't Psychonauts? Worth $7? I already played Psychonauts on xbox, though it was a long time ago

+1 on this question. The trailers for costume quest and stacking look pretty neat, and grim fandango + psychonauts has given me way too much faith in anything Tim Schafer does, but I haven't ever heard anything about them.
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
July 17 2012 21:36 GMT
#3415
That image would be right if it was not for the fact that I purchased Trine 2 during this sale and finished it a few hours ago.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
July 17 2012 22:00 GMT
#3416
Team Fortress 2 sucks though lol. It's ok to dick around with on very rare occasions I guess.
Terrakin
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1440 Posts
July 17 2012 22:05 GMT
#3417
the GTA sale is way too good to pass up, you cant even buy GTA1/2 on steam without the pack.

For $12.49 comes with
GTA
GTA2
GTAIII
GTA : Vice City
GTA : San Andereas
GTAIV
GTAIV : Episodes from Liberty City
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
July 17 2012 22:09 GMT
#3418
aaaaaaaaaaaah that indie bundle .. but I already spent like 70€ .. screw you steam
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
July 17 2012 22:15 GMT
#3419
Can anyone tell me if the Ys Origin games are any fun? They look good, but I'm not sure.
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
July 17 2012 22:18 GMT
#3420
On Ys Origin, read this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=307441

As for myself, I have the game, but I have been too busy with Trine 2 and Warhammer 40k Space Marine.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings66
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
PiLiPiLi 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2734
ViBE154
Bale 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever440
NeuroSwarm217
Counter-Strike
summit1g7239
taco 595
Other Games
JimRising 582
WinterStarcraft306
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick998
BasetradeTV154
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP101
• poizon28 30
• davetesta28
• practicex 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1118
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.