• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:06
CEST 22:06
KST 05:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7213 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 167

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 698 Next
ratbert
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1041 Posts
July 17 2012 06:35 GMT
#3321
On July 17 2012 15:14 Praetorial wrote:
Please, gods of fate, let MW3 be on sale!

I already have the other two!!


meh, skyrim won i already have it since release... was hoping for deus ex
what if Nat Pagle and RNGesus are the same person?
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
July 17 2012 06:45 GMT
#3322
I wanted Deus Ex steam peoples (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Caryc
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany330 Posts
July 17 2012 06:48 GMT
#3323
bought the sega pack for 35 €! lets see if total war is good =D
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
July 17 2012 07:03 GMT
#3324
Vote The Witcher! please guys :3
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Storchen
Profile Joined September 2006
Sweden4385 Posts
July 17 2012 07:05 GMT
#3325
I bought Dead Space 2 for 7.99€ yesterday. MAN that shit is scary as hell.
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
July 17 2012 07:06 GMT
#3326
Already voted for it.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 07:16:42
July 17 2012 07:10 GMT
#3327
Argh, I missed out on Civilization 5 for under 10$ >< I am not normally a Civilization player but for 7$ I'd of tried it out. Think it'll come back up again? I hope so as I have just enough in my wallet for it.

Also I've been enjoying Total War Rome and Shogun 2 any games of that kind of nature I should be looking out for as well?
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
July 17 2012 07:27 GMT
#3328
dont buy mw3, totally regretted doing that; same shit as mw2. (5 hours played since november, most of that was the campaign)
<3 Kim Taeyeon
Chezus
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands427 Posts
July 17 2012 07:50 GMT
#3329
On July 17 2012 16:10 Parnage wrote:
Argh, I missed out on Civilization 5 for under 10$ >< I am not normally a Civilization player but for 7$ I'd of tried it out. Think it'll come back up again? I hope so as I have just enough in my wallet for it.

Also I've been enjoying Total War Rome and Shogun 2 any games of that kind of nature I should be looking out for as well?


Europa Universalis, maybe? It's on sale right now. I dunno if it's your thing, but I reckon you should check it out. Other Paradox games are pretty good, too.
Jakatak_
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
July 17 2012 07:59 GMT
#3330
http://store.steampowered.com/app/20920/

I think they just changed the price of witcher 2 from 40 USD to 24 USD without any sale tag on it. So if it wins and gets 60% off on the next flash deal then thats like 10 USD. That's pretty cheap...I'm definently going to vote for it now.
I am not the hotkey/reddit/help noobs jakatak.
ShloobeR
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Korea (South)3851 Posts
July 17 2012 08:09 GMT
#3331
good lord i am spending too much money for games i will probably never play.

Steam why are you so good and so bad at the same time
: o )
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
July 17 2012 08:51 GMT
#3332
On July 17 2012 17:09 ShloobeR wrote:
good lord i am spending too much money for games i will probably never play.

Steam why are you so good and so bad at the same time


This.

I guess I'm saving up for the apocalypse when every server but Steam goes down (Gaben preserve us all) so I will have years of gaming to do.
Retvrn to Forvms
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 08:58:54
July 17 2012 08:56 GMT
#3333
Goddamnit I missed Mirror's Edge while asleep, one of the games I really wanted to get. Hope it'll go on a daily sale still D:

TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
July 17 2012 09:04 GMT
#3334
On July 17 2012 16:59 Jakatak_ wrote:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/20920/

I think they just changed the price of witcher 2 from 40 USD to 24 USD without any sale tag on it. So if it wins and gets 60% off on the next flash deal then thats like 10 USD. That's pretty cheap...I'm definently going to vote for it now.

The $40->$24 is just the 40% regular summer sale price for all the Witcher stuff (note how all the other Witcher stuff is also 40% off). The 60% off would replace that, not be in addition to that, so it'd be $16 on sale (exact same price as when it was a Flash sale).
Moderator
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
July 17 2012 09:14 GMT
#3335
Whats the best out of the Men Of War series?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 17 2012 09:20 GMT
#3336
Men of War looks really really fun but it's not a traditional RTS at all is it?
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
July 17 2012 09:21 GMT
#3337
I believe the gameplay is similar to Company Of Heroes's gameplay.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
July 17 2012 09:27 GMT
#3338
i think its assault squad

http://www.outofeight.info/2011/03/men-of-war-assault-squad-review.html
unkkz
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Norway2196 Posts
July 17 2012 09:31 GMT
#3339
I really recommend the witcher 2, very good game. The witcher 1 is also extrmelly underrated and didnt get the praise it deserved tbh.
freestalker
Profile Joined March 2010
469 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 09:59:32
July 17 2012 09:58 GMT
#3340
On July 17 2012 16:05 Storchen wrote:
I bought Dead Space 2 for 7.99€ yesterday. MAN that shit is scary as hell.

1. Get Amnesia: The Dark Descent
2. Close curtains, turn off light, put on earphones, be alone, set brightness to minimum.
3. Play and.... meet the true fear.

It's also even cheaper than DS2!

(I also agree this might be a personal preference, I like more games where you get 'atmospheric' fear rather than 'oh god something big and ugly appeared and I need to shoot its head off')

Many people said Amnesia is more scary than DS. If you haven't played it before and like scary stuff, give it a try (I bought it yesterday, didn't play it before, played Penumbra from the same authors and watched day9 play Amnesia. I want to wait some time so I forget the details about the play through )
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Calm 2212
Mini 156
Rush 104
EffOrt 93
Trap 21
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto12
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5538
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Liquid`Hasu634
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt716
RotterdaM574
B2W.Neo536
C9.Mang0290
shahzam284
crisheroes183
IndyStarCraft 181
QueenE102
Trikslyr94
UpATreeSC60
Dewaltoss58
ToD41
ZombieGrub40
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade997
Other Games
• imaqtpie943
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 54m
INu's Battles
14h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 54m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.