• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7741 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 162

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 698 Next
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
July 16 2012 16:35 GMT
#3221
i would put FS under turn based tactical game, it also doesnt have a whole lot of gameplay.

It is fun, though.
schaf
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1326 Posts
July 16 2012 16:37 GMT
#3222
On July 16 2012 23:43 Absentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 23:31 Candadar wrote:
New Vegas is only $5.

It wont get cheaper.

$10 for all expansions included.


First game of the sale i've bought!
My experiences with Obsidian/past Fallout games have only been good, (I can see past bugs so long as they aren't completely gamebreaking) and it seemed like such a good deal for the amount of content.

I'm hoping that Witcher 2 goes on daily deal or community choice since I missed the flash deal.

The original Witcher and Arma II i'm on the fence about. Witcher seems to have mixed reviews across the board with a lot of people saying it's amazing and a lot of others saying it's a complete pain in the ass to play.
There's no way i'm paying for Arma II at the price it is now. It's tempting to jump on the DayZ bandwagon but considering it's probably going to be released as a standalone game some time in the future, i'm wary of spending too much money on Arma at the moment.

Aside from those games, I'm probably just going to wait until the last day and see if anything else eventually takes my fancy.


yeah im just waiting for arma II to get on the flash sale, will def buy it then!
Axiom wins more than it loses. Most viewers don't. - <3 TB
Merany
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
France890 Posts
July 16 2012 16:50 GMT
#3223
Back from work, just in time for the flash sale on Fallout NV. I'm usually not a fan of digital copies but this is too good of a deal to pass!
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
July 16 2012 16:54 GMT
#3224
On July 17 2012 00:15 Dunmer wrote:
Shogun 2 is on flash sale, played every othe total war games. Most definitely gettting me some shogun Is it worth getting the full pack?

#EDIT: A rule of thumb is to wait until the last day to buy something (arma 2) because it will probably get even cheaper and there is no harm in waiting if it isnt.


Make sure to run the Darthmod, it fixes/enhances everything that was weak in Shogun 2 (similar to all other Darthmods for the series) and improves it by a LOT.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Yuljan
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
2196 Posts
July 16 2012 17:13 GMT
#3225
If anyone wants to trade i got one more copy of frozen synapse. If noone has anything interesting ill just gift it to the first person asking.
Ognam
Profile Joined October 2011
United States798 Posts
July 16 2012 17:15 GMT
#3226
I'd be interested in trying it out if you can't find anyone to trade.
Jakatak_
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
July 16 2012 17:17 GMT
#3227
Did they just have fallout new vegas ultimate edition off for 75%? I clicked on it but it says its 40% off for 23.99 USD. Did I just miss it? Will this sale come back? Thats the only game I've been waiting for to get really low and i miss it. I saw someone mentioned that all the sales will come back on the last day, is that true?
I am not the hotkey/reddit/help noobs jakatak.
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
July 16 2012 17:21 GMT
#3228
You just missed the sale for FO:UNV and yes the sales will repeat on the last day.
ThatGuy
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada695 Posts
July 16 2012 17:21 GMT
#3229
On July 17 2012 02:17 Jakatak_ wrote:
Did they just have fallout new vegas ultimate edition off for 75%? I clicked on it but it says its 40% off for 23.99 USD. Did I just miss it? Will this sale come back? Thats the only game I've been waiting for to get really low and i miss it. I saw someone mentioned that all the sales will come back on the last day, is that true?


Yeah, Fallout NV and Fallout 3 GOTY were both 75% off on a flash deal, but it expired like an hour ago. I picked up Fallout 3 GOTY myself, since I'll have more than enough gametime to kill before the winter sale where I'll get NV lol.

Super tempted to grab YS: The Oath in Felghana...must...hold...back...
Murdco
Profile Joined June 2011
United States745 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 17:31:59
July 16 2012 17:21 GMT
#3230
On July 17 2012 02:17 Jakatak_ wrote:
Did they just have fallout new vegas ultimate edition off for 75%? I clicked on it but it says its 40% off for 23.99 USD. Did I just miss it? Will this sale come back? Thats the only game I've been waiting for to get really low and i miss it. I saw someone mentioned that all the sales will come back on the last day, is that true?

It will comeback on a daily or community choice deal more than likely, be alert.

Also Fable: The Lost Chapters is on sale right now if you want a fable game get this, Fable 3 is atrocious and a waste of money IMO.
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
July 16 2012 17:32 GMT
#3231
I am tempted to get Dear Esther. I hear its a trip to play. All exploration and minimal encounters with anything.
YoucriedWolf
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden1456 Posts
July 16 2012 17:34 GMT
#3232
Not gonna lie, summer sale is hitting me hard
Dunmer
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom568 Posts
July 16 2012 17:41 GMT
#3233
When I try to login onto the website to check out and I click on login nothing is happening, but i can login on the steam client. Is steam really getting that overloaded?
All Ireland Starcraft, check us out on Facebook
Jakatak_
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
July 16 2012 17:45 GMT
#3234
On July 17 2012 02:32 lilwisper wrote:
I am tempted to get Dear Esther. I hear its a trip to play. All exploration and minimal encounters with anything.


I'd watch the ign review on it, I bought it with the soundtrack because apparently its very good (theres an option to buy just the game or the game with the soundtrack for like 75 cents more USD). I know i will like it because I like how it's story driven, the atmosphere is very lonely/empty, it's poetic, the music is great, and it gets progressively stranger the more you play. However, the downfall's seem to be just that, there is nothing the player can really do besides explore and advance the story and I think it's really short (like 2 hours maybe) I wouldn't get this game if it wasn't on sale though. I think most people won't enjoy this game, but i'm actually pretty excited to play it.
I am not the hotkey/reddit/help noobs jakatak.
Rad
Profile Joined May 2010
United States935 Posts
July 16 2012 17:48 GMT
#3235
On July 17 2012 02:34 YoucriedWolf wrote:
Not gonna lie, summer sale is hitting me hard


I envy you. Usually the steam sale hits me hard too, but this year, just 1 game so far. I refresh all day and am just waiting for some sale that I can't pass up. Now and then I see a game that I'm tempted to get and I just don't do it because I know there's a good chance I won't play it like the majority of the other steam game sales I've purchased in the past.

My latest pass was metro 2033. It looks fun and is only $5! In the past that was an instant buy, but now... I just look at all the $5 games I've purchased and haven't touched and move on.

I think steam sales of the past have destroyed new steam sales for me. There's got to be some sort of strange word for when something like this happens. Steam's sales being too good killed steam sales? wtf O.o
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 17:49:41
July 16 2012 17:48 GMT
#3236
Sounds right up my alley then. Dear Esther being short and sweet is good because I can spend a quick afternoon on it when I am burnt out of other games.
smr
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4808 Posts
July 16 2012 17:55 GMT
#3237
I'm definitely getting "Dear Esther". Was so happy to see it at 50% earlier today but now we even got the 75% daily. Even a big german weekly had an article about it.

I'm not sure about Metro 2033. It's really cheap at 2,50€ but I'm so easily scared -_-

Might get Fable: The Lost Chapters as well as Murdco said it's the better one of the two. I was always interested how good the series is.
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
July 16 2012 17:59 GMT
#3238
All the money I made from selling shit on D3 is slowly dwindling. Damn you valve and amazon with your summer sales.
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
Quenchiest
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada286 Posts
July 16 2012 18:04 GMT
#3239
On July 17 2012 02:17 Jakatak_ wrote:
Did they just have fallout new vegas ultimate edition off for 75%? I clicked on it but it says its 40% off for 23.99 USD. Did I just miss it? Will this sale come back? Thats the only game I've been waiting for to get really low and i miss it. I saw someone mentioned that all the sales will come back on the last day, is that true?


Not all the sales, but typically the best sale of each day comes back on the last day. I wouldn't be surprised to see it show up as a daily sale eventually either. So just hang tight.
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
July 16 2012 18:23 GMT
#3240
The flash sales are the real nailbiters. Sometimes you get gold (Civ V) and sometimes you get meh(Microsoft Flight).
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1105
RotterdaM623
SteadfastSC290
TKL 223
Rex134
CosmosSc2 37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 623
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 223
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 37
Codebar 33
ProTech25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42686
Calm 2840
Shuttle 2376
Jaedong 1594
Horang2 932
actioN 641
Mini 586
Soma 512
EffOrt 446
Soulkey 442
[ Show more ]
Stork 331
Rush 304
Larva 243
ZerO 223
BeSt 223
Snow 188
Mong 138
firebathero 132
Zeus 94
Mind 82
hero 70
910 69
Free 62
sorry 59
Hyun 47
Sharp 45
Shine 37
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 31
JYJ 29
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 19
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Killer 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5115
Dendi1248
Counter-Strike
fl0m2161
Fnx 596
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
ChuDatz4
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes621
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2199
hiko678
B2W.Neo352
DeMusliM227
Livibee182
Pyrionflax178
Khaldor155
Liquid`VortiX137
Trikslyr67
QueenE64
dupreeh43
ZerO(Twitch)14
Liquid`RaSZi8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1403
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH215
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2160
• Jankos1715
• TFBlade650
• Noizen101
Other Games
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 48m
The PondCast
19h 48m
INu's Battles
20h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.