• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:36
CEST 07:36
KST 14:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6065 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 158

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 698 Next
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 00:13:19
July 16 2012 00:12 GMT
#3141
I didn't like Monkey Island that much but I know lots consider it a classic. For old school adventure games I have to say Longest Journey and Grim Fandango are the best (that I've played anyways). Also Psychonauts, fuck that game is amazing.
DCRed
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland435 Posts
July 16 2012 00:24 GMT
#3142
Vessel is a brilliant indie puzzle game which needs more attention. Easily already this year's one of the strongest indie games where the story is more deeper than BioWare's games, puzzles with bosses that will make you rip your hair out, nice artistic style and beautiful soundtrack that will leave you wondering why is there no way to get it. Buy Vessel people, you wont be disappointed.
Ushio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada868 Posts
July 16 2012 00:37 GMT
#3143
A buddy of mine told me I missed the community choice future soldier sale on the first day. I had no idea the summer sale was going on since I dont get on steam often. Is there a chance that Future Soldier will go on sale again? I really want it but am not willing to pay $54.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/billng
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
July 16 2012 00:45 GMT
#3144
On July 16 2012 09:37 Ushio wrote:
A buddy of mine told me I missed the community choice future soldier sale on the first day. I had no idea the summer sale was going on since I dont get on steam often. Is there a chance that Future Soldier will go on sale again? I really want it but am not willing to pay $54.


There's a decent chance for quite a few repeat sales. Some people revolve their buying strategy around it.
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
July 16 2012 00:58 GMT
#3145
On July 16 2012 09:45 lilwisper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 09:37 Ushio wrote:
A buddy of mine told me I missed the community choice future soldier sale on the first day. I had no idea the summer sale was going on since I dont get on steam often. Is there a chance that Future Soldier will go on sale again? I really want it but am not willing to pay $54.


There's a decent chance for quite a few repeat sales. Some people revolve their buying strategy around it.


The last day is always "every daily deal is back again"
furymonkey
Profile Joined December 2008
New Zealand1587 Posts
July 16 2012 01:51 GMT
#3146
On July 16 2012 09:37 Ushio wrote:
A buddy of mine told me I missed the community choice future soldier sale on the first day. I had no idea the summer sale was going on since I dont get on steam often. Is there a chance that Future Soldier will go on sale again? I really want it but am not willing to pay $54.


No it wasn't future soldier, you didn't miss anything.
It was Advanced War fighter 2, which was a shit game.
Leenock the Punisher
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
July 16 2012 02:49 GMT
#3147
Oh god this sale will be the end of me and there is still a week left. I've already bought

Saints Row: Third
Star Wars Old Republic
Hitman : blood and Money
Walking Dead Season Pass
Witcher 1/2
Arma Combat Pack (for Day Z)
From Dust (which gets insanely hard)
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
OoFuzer
Profile Joined July 2008
Chile436 Posts
July 16 2012 03:11 GMT
#3148
I can't buy with Paypal. Once it redirect me to paypal web, and I put my ID/Pass, then click continue, nothing happens and Steam web comes again. Anyone with this same issue?
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
July 16 2012 03:15 GMT
#3149
Where is the poll of rec steam games on sale?
OoFuzer
Profile Joined July 2008
Chile436 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 03:43:40
July 16 2012 03:35 GMT
#3150
damn I cant buy. Once I accept on Paypal web, it came back to the same web where I have to choose Pay Method.
cynical
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada589 Posts
July 16 2012 03:40 GMT
#3151
Is the steam store down for anybody else?
Ogww
Profile Joined August 2011
Finland224 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 04:43:00
July 16 2012 04:29 GMT
#3152
This is madness. 50 euros gone so far:
Borderlands
Saints Row: The Third
Fallout: New Vegas
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman: Codename 47
Mirror's Edge

Waiting GTA IV -75% and I'll propably buy sth else aswell :p
DongLongJohnson
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany143 Posts
July 16 2012 04:40 GMT
#3153
THIS is madness!
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two: 1.74€
- Beat Hazard Ultra: 1.34€
- Orcs must Die GotY: 3.50€
- Mount&Blade Warband: 3.00€

Only "Orcs must Die" wasn't a planned Buy. So got everything I wanted.
Mothra
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1448 Posts
July 16 2012 04:45 GMT
#3154
On July 16 2012 12:11 OoFuzer wrote:
I can't buy with Paypal. Once it redirect me to paypal web, and I put my ID/Pass, then click continue, nothing happens and Steam web comes again. Anyone with this same issue?


This happened to me and I noticed I had my old address listed on the billing address screen. When I changed it it worked... Not sure why this would affect it but it worked for me.
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
July 16 2012 04:56 GMT
#3155
After spending some time with Legend of Grimrock I must admit the game is quite a lot of fun. Worth checking out for sure.
ThatGuy
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada695 Posts
July 16 2012 05:19 GMT
#3156
Just got Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, The Two Thrones, and Forgotten Sands for $7.50 . I remember playing SoT so long ago back when I had an XBOX lol.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
July 16 2012 05:24 GMT
#3157
The x series has a flash deal.
Terran conflict is the best game to start with, they are basically skyrim in space with the addition of a dynamic economy that you cen take part in if you want by trading or building production. You can also employ others to fly your ships, so you can have an army follow you or defend your space.

This game does not have fast trevel, though.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
July 16 2012 05:25 GMT
#3158
On July 16 2012 13:29 Ogww wrote:
This is madness. 50 euros gone so far:
Borderlands
Saints Row: The Third
Fallout: New Vegas
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman: Codename 47
Mirror's Edge

Waiting GTA IV -75% and I'll propably buy sth else aswell :p


I bought GTAIV a few weeks back when Gamefly was running a sale on it. The DRM combined with Gamefly's shitty distribution made it an absolute nightmare to install, and once I actually did get it working, my frame rate was choppy as hell no matter how I tried to tweak it. I eventually had the graphics settings about as low as they could go; it looked like some entry level PS2 game and I still wan't getting a half decent frame rate. No idea what the problem was exactly, but I eventually gave up and went to Mafia II for my sandbox fix (not really a good choice for what I was looking for, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.)

Hope the game doesn't give you the same problem when you pick it up. D: If it gets selected for the community deal, I really hope it's a franchise sale. I haven't played San Andreas in a few years, and it would be an acceptable substitute to not getting GTAIV running.



Here's my list as of now:
Saints Row 3
The Witcher 2
TW: Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai

Still waiting on Arma II to go up for sale. Considering Amazon had it for $15 for the longest time, I really hope that Steam does 60% off or higher; while them going 50% of would still be better than the current retail price, it would only be equal to the price I would have paid had I bought it on Amazon before the game started selling like crazy due to Day Z. I think that's my only planned purchase left; I might pick up some more daily/flash deals depending on what they are, but I came into the sale hoping to get a good price on The Witcher 2, Arma II, and Fall of the Samurai.

I hadn't really planned on picking up Saints Row 3, but I couldn't resist at that price, especially since I've been craving a GTA style game for awhile. I've only played the first few missions and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think the main thing I enjoyed about the GTA series was that while it was over the top and occasionally had missions that were completely out there, it was still grounded in reality to an extent. SR3 just feels like complete overkill.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 05:30:52
July 16 2012 05:30 GMT
#3159
GTA IV is just horrendously optimized for PCs. It's kind of pathetically bad.
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
July 16 2012 05:36 GMT
#3160
Wow you guys haven't spent much at all.

I've bought:
Paradox Collection
Legend of Grimrock
L.A. Noire
Mount & Blade Pack for a friend
Magicka for a friend
Terraria for a friend
Trine Pack
Indie Bundle 2 & 4
The Walking Dead
Ys Origin
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Darksiders
Dues Ex: HR
From Dust
HL2 Episode 1 & 2
Cyan Collection
QUBE
Blades of Time
The Binding of Isaac
SpaceChem

I'm still looking for a few games to go on daily/flash deals too. Save my wallet before I lose it all
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2169
GuemChi 666
Snow 157
Leta 134
Bale 33
Noble 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto25
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King199
Other Games
summit1g6668
WinterStarcraft369
C9.Mang0258
Sick142
ViBE88
Trikslyr27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick452
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2179
League of Legends
• Lourlo1360
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 24m
Patches Events
10h 24m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.