• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9736 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 116

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 698 Next
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 01:49:56
January 02 2012 01:29 GMT
#2301
Edit: Taken.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
Zeke50100
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2220 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 03:55:48
January 02 2012 02:40 GMT
#2302
I have 4 coal, -25% Valve, -33% Valve, -50% Valve, and another -50% Valve, in case anybody has any games they would like to trade. I'm particularly looking for Terraria, Portal, Portal 2, Magicka, Dungeon Defenders, and other cheap games. PM if interested! :D

EDIT: Now have 5 coal, and a crapton of Valve coupons. Got Terraria, now just looking for Dungeon Defenders or Magicka (just the base game), or other cheap indie games.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
January 02 2012 05:38 GMT
#2303
Just bought my last games from the holiday sale, thought I would post them all here for fun.

Skyrim (Have had it for 360 since it came out)
CS (Have had CSS forever and played the hell out of it years back but never owned the original)
L4D 1&2 (Have L4D 1 on 360)
Terraria
Deus Ex:HR
Portal 2
Star Wars BF2 (Have had on Xbox forever)
Star Wars Jedi Knight pack (Own Jedi Knight 2 on Gamecube, amazing game)
Star Wars Republic Commando (Own it for xbox also)
Toki Tori/Rush/Edge

I tend to like to rebuy games...
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
ballasdontcry
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada595 Posts
January 02 2012 07:06 GMT
#2304
Final damage for the holiday sale wasn't much:

Witcher 1
Bioshock 2
GTA 4
Bastion

Under $20 for 4 games that will last me a long, long time which I was going for.
Chaosu
Profile Joined October 2005
Poland404 Posts
January 02 2012 07:37 GMT
#2305
There was just one game that I was waiting for and I managed to get it for the lowest price (it didn't make it to final day so that was good decision making!). Of course couldn't resist to buy more...
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Unreal Pack
I also got one game from gift pile and I traded it for Tropico Trilogy (which is actually 4 games). However I liked summer achievement system better (picking your own rewards).
Please be patient.
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
January 02 2012 08:06 GMT
#2306
On January 02 2012 07:50 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 07:32 jtbem wrote:
is dungeon defenders good? will probably be playing by myself. can't convince friends to buy anything


It was until they started making new DLC every few weeks. It's a fun game, but I don't like paying again afterwards so I wish I didn't buy it now. Bit grindy though so keep that in mind before you buy it.


Yeah, and at first, the dlcs should have been free
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
January 02 2012 08:20 GMT
#2307
Is it possible to apply the coupons to the holiday sales or do the coupons not activate until the holiday sales are done?
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
January 02 2012 08:25 GMT
#2308
On January 02 2012 17:20 Dubzex wrote:
Is it possible to apply the coupons to the holiday sales or do the coupons not activate until the holiday sales are done?


They are available for use starting 2 January.
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 08:44:28
January 02 2012 08:44 GMT
#2309
Yes, the only one aviables are the gold ones.
Headlines
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States482 Posts
January 02 2012 09:13 GMT
#2310
Ugh... what a ripoff. I bought Napoleon + Empire Total War yesterday for $14 thinking it was a great buy. I love the Total War series!!! But today, I go on steam and notice the same games I bought are now half the price... I hate you steam!
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
January 02 2012 09:40 GMT
#2311
Bought LA Noir, Modern Warfare 2, Costume Quest, and Bioshock during the sales. MW2 is exactly what I expected (fun popcorn campaign), haven't played CQ and Bioshock yet and I'm really really enjoying LA Noir after I fixed the terrible framerate
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
January 02 2012 12:25 GMT
#2312
DO NOT CRAFT YOUR COALS !!


http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2428973

Now you can only get VALVe's games or shitty coupons
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
January 02 2012 12:30 GMT
#2313
End result:

Total War Pack
Magicka 4-pack
Blur
Sequence
Machinarium

Not bad I think, spent less than 35 euros for games that'll last me a while.
ArYeS
Profile Joined June 2010
Slovenia268 Posts
January 02 2012 13:16 GMT
#2314
On January 02 2012 01:59 Jimmy Raynor wrote:
Anyone interested in alpha protocol or brink? Got them for trade and looking for some other games of equal value


Check PM.

My final damage was: Orcs Must Die, Deus Ex HR(well from Amazon), Worms Reloaded
This went pretty solid through, I didn't get Darksiders that I was waiting for.
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
January 02 2012 13:18 GMT
#2315
i got SSFiV:AE, already had it for xbox but I was joined by 3 friends and only costed 11.25€, too good to let pass
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12020 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 18:34:12
January 02 2012 14:11 GMT
#2316
I got surplus:

Half Life 2
Frozenbyte Collection (Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds - Survivor, Trine)

And lots of Coupons (33%, 50% Valve; 33% THQ; 50% Brink; 50% Defense Grid; 50% Shogun 2; 50% Oddworld - Munchs Odyssee; 50% MTG- Duels)

If someone got nice games he wants to trade, please PM me. Not really interested in Coupons or Coal.
MoneyHypeMike
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada305 Posts
January 02 2012 15:46 GMT
#2317
I got extra copies of Deus Ex:HR and L.A Noire, PM with offers.
Reggiegigas
Profile Joined August 2010
234 Posts
January 02 2012 16:27 GMT
#2318
Bought the Unreal deal because fuck yeah UT. M-M-M-MONSTER KILL. Also Unreal 2, tits & the worst ending in video game history.

My steam account value went from 2000 to 2500 dollars this sale. A fair bit of that was Deus Ex HR and Witcher 2 which I got gifted though.
voy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland348 Posts
January 02 2012 18:37 GMT
#2319
I won CS : Source, was aiming for Portal2 to play mplayer with my firend. Anyway, when is the coal drawining? Oh, and i have -25% and -50% valve gift coupon. Any1 interested? Im not gonna use it for sure.
I'm a man with a dream. And I look good in jeans. graphic designer looking for freelance work.
Zeke50100
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2220 Posts
January 02 2012 18:42 GMT
#2320
I have an extra copy of Portal from crafting now, whoo. Anybody willing to give me a copy of Magicka or Dungeon Defenders for it? >_____< I should have just bought them while they were for $3 yesterday D:
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech173
UpATreeSC 95
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4573
Bisu 1831
Soulkey 1489
EffOrt 893
Mini 646
Larva 377
Horang2 377
ZerO 343
actioN 224
ggaemo 197
[ Show more ]
Yoon 118
Dewaltoss 115
Mind 98
Shinee 92
hero 69
Sharp 66
Sea.KH 63
sorry 62
Snow 53
Barracks 52
Hyun 43
Bale 30
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 22
Terrorterran 20
NaDa 18
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5444
Dendi1417
420jenkins309
XaKoH 80
League of Legends
Reynor70
Counter-Strike
fl0m3524
Fnx 692
x6flipin608
edward26
pashabiceps0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes385
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1353
hiko969
FrodaN418
B2W.Neo404
XBOCT235
Liquid`VortiX218
Livibee195
QueenE98
TKL 80
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV649
League of Legends
• Nemesis4140
• TFBlade685
Other Games
• Shiphtur489
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 37m
Patches Events
23h 37m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.