On April 16 2011 03:38 Torte de Lini wrote:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1837812
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1837812
omg...so freakin cool! I hate being stuck at work right nowwwwww!!!!
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
elmizzt
United States3309 Posts
On April 16 2011 03:38 Torte de Lini wrote: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1837812 omg...so freakin cool! I hate being stuck at work right nowwwwww!!!! | ||
|
Excessive
Denmark151 Posts
Oh god, Valve, why must you do this to me!? Making me spend more money I can't afford to spend and then make me wait for the game? | ||
|
NukeTheBunnys
United States1004 Posts
Hopefully the progress rate increases. I got the thing for super meat boy, but its the only game i own, so it will be staying on for the few days. | ||
|
enigmatik
United States86 Posts
On April 16 2011 05:20 NukeTheBunnys wrote: at the current rate portal 2 will unlock in 2.75 days, so we would be getting it a whole 6 hours early. Hopefully the progress rate increases. I got the thing for super meat boy, but its the only game i own, so it will be staying on for the few days. I have a feeling the rate will increase greatly over the next few hours as people in the United States are just getting done with work/school for the weekend. I plan on finally finishing Amnesia tonight to help contribute. And so I don't feel bad for not finishing it for like 6 months lol | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|