• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:19
CEST 14:19
KST 21:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9112 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 160

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 179 Next
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 10 2012 18:11 GMT
#3181
Anyone else got anything automatically unlocked? I haven't.
Moderator
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
April 10 2012 18:24 GMT
#3182
Palaven map is really cool, other one is decent, but nothing special.

Short review on Justicar; Biotic Sphere is pretty mindless really, although I gotta say that a strategically placed proxy bubble => super imba if you have a lot of biotics in your party; just put a bubble at a chokepoint in between waves and you'll have a 4 meter radius sphere of death, where every single biotic cast => biotic explosion, lasting like one minute lol. Other than that use though, the bubble is nothing amazing. Then there is Reave (and Pull if you want to, not skilling it myself) of course, so you can always dps a ton.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
April 10 2012 18:31 GMT
#3183
Just bought 5 spectre packs. Nothing new -_-;
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
ApocAlypsE007
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel1007 Posts
April 10 2012 18:51 GMT
#3184
And the "Kill It With Fire" award goes to Kane Shepard!!!
[image loading]
if I go full renegade at least he will look like it. Shame that the scars are gone...
I'm playing the game, the one that will take me to my end, i'm waiting for the rain, TO WASH-- WHO I AM!!!
rezoacken
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2719 Posts
April 10 2012 19:05 GMT
#3185
All right finally finished the game after many pauses.

Having seen the neding, I don't know what to think of it. The ending is really bad, indoctrination or not. That's a shame, I enjoyed the rest of the game soooo much maybe it's my favorite if it was not for the crappy ending.
So right now I don't know, it feels like a hole : (

I'll see what Bioware does with the franchise in the future, I love the universe they created so much and hope it will be reused ! Though after ME3 a lot of the good thing about it were resolved (quarian exodus, genophage...) it was a blast.
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
Eljyaz
Profile Joined July 2011
United States17 Posts
April 10 2012 21:30 GMT
#3186
On April 11 2012 03:31 Latham wrote:
Just bought 5 spectre packs. Nothing new -_-;


I think there is a special pack that isn't available yet to get the stuff from, not positive though...
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
April 10 2012 21:34 GMT
#3187
On April 11 2012 06:30 Eljyaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 03:31 Latham wrote:
Just bought 5 spectre packs. Nothing new -_-;


I think there is a special pack that isn't available yet to get the stuff from, not positive though...

I'm 99% they're just like other items, just keep buying Spectre Packs and you'll get something sooner or later.


...am I really the only who got something for nothing btw? That's funky... however if that is the case...
+ Show Spoiler +
I hope you're all oh so jealous
+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry, had to :D
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 22:13:00
April 10 2012 22:12 GMT
#3188
The new content has been up for like what, 4h now? I've already seen a lv 20 geth infiltrator with lv 10 harpoon weapon -.-;
I dunno if people care enough to hack in this game or they're just giving bioware money for points to buy packs with.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
April 10 2012 22:14 GMT
#3189
On April 11 2012 07:12 Latham wrote:
The new content has been up for like what, 4h now? I've already seen a lv 20 geth infiltrator with lv 10 harpoon weapon -.-;
I dunno if people care enough to hack in this game or they're just giving bioware money for points to buy packs with.

5h*

...but yeah, it's not exactly uncommon knowledge that there are a lot of hackers in ME3 as far as credits & N7 rating goes so I'm hardly surprised
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 10 2012 22:15 GMT
#3190
On April 11 2012 07:12 Latham wrote:
The new content has been up for like what, 4h now? I've already seen a lv 20 geth infiltrator with lv 10 harpoon weapon -.-;
I dunno if people care enough to hack in this game or they're just giving bioware money for points to buy packs with.

I dunno which is more sad tbh..
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
April 10 2012 22:31 GMT
#3191
On April 11 2012 07:12 Latham wrote:
The new content has been up for like what, 4h now? I've already seen a lv 20 geth infiltrator with lv 10 harpoon weapon -.-;
I dunno if people care enough to hack in this game or they're just giving bioware money for points to buy packs with.



Probably did the credit glitch before hand and saved up a shitload of money. Also probably had the infil class at level 20
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Mastermyth
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands207 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 22:33:43
April 10 2012 22:31 GMT
#3192
I got Krogan Battlemaster in my first spectre pack. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this. On one hand it's great to have a strong melee character with Biotic Charge that stupidly hardcounters Phantoms, on the other hand I'm pretty sure we're going to see them go full retard in silver and die stupidly all the time. It's basically a combo of the Human Nova spam Vanguard, and the "I use melee only cause it's fun" Krogan Sentinels you see every other game.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 22:33:48
April 10 2012 22:33 GMT
#3193
On April 11 2012 07:15 Roflhaxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 07:12 Latham wrote:
The new content has been up for like what, 4h now? I've already seen a lv 20 geth infiltrator with lv 10 harpoon weapon -.-;
I dunno if people care enough to hack in this game or they're just giving bioware money for points to buy packs with.

I dunno which is more sad tbh..



ye man if you play more than me you are sad and if you play less you are like a total noob lol!
Liff
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany4 Posts
April 10 2012 22:56 GMT
#3194
Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku talks about sth related to the mass effect ending ('spoiler alert'). I literelly shat bricks and lol'd for hours. Pay attention to a particular colour and his words.

+ Show Spoiler +
-42-
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 23:11:21
April 10 2012 23:10 GMT
#3195
Oh shit Michio Kaku is INDOCTRINATED

[image loading]

Sorry lol I love that face. So much rage.
twitch.tv/medrea
InToTheWannaB
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4770 Posts
April 10 2012 23:23 GMT
#3196
Just finished the game myself and I must say i like the indoctrination theorys way more then biowares ending at face value. Fuck I really enjoyed mass effect 3 right up till the end. Then it was all wtf is this shit? I wanted to kill that kid and save the day damnit. ME3 needed a happy ending.
When the spirit is not altogether slain, great loss teaches men and women to desire greatly, both for themselves and for others.
Neeh
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway458 Posts
April 10 2012 23:32 GMT
#3197
First pack, Justicar. Second pack, Baterian sentinel, third pack, justicar again! Forth Geth smg.

I must've pleased the RNG gods somehow..
Tula
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria1544 Posts
April 11 2012 00:23 GMT
#3198
I got the Geth Infiltrator and the Justicar within 4 Spectre packs, before they added the premium spectre packs back in.

Considering that i spent all my money on premium packs last week i am rather satisfied with that.
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 11 2012 00:23 GMT
#3199
On April 11 2012 07:33 turdburgler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 07:15 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 07:12 Latham wrote:
The new content has been up for like what, 4h now? I've already seen a lv 20 geth infiltrator with lv 10 harpoon weapon -.-;
I dunno if people care enough to hack in this game or they're just giving bioware money for points to buy packs with.

I dunno which is more sad tbh..



ye man if you play more than me you are sad and if you play less you are like a total noob lol!

wait what? I was saying that I didnt know what was the most sad between cheating or using tons of money...
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
April 11 2012 08:35 GMT
#3200
On April 11 2012 07:12 Latham wrote:
The new content has been up for like what, 4h now? I've already seen a lv 20 geth infiltrator with lv 10 harpoon weapon -.-;
I dunno if people care enough to hack in this game or they're just giving bioware money for points to buy packs with.


I had a level 20 geth engineer with a level 10 harpoon gun like 10 minutes after the DLC came out, it's not really hard. I had all the other weapons at 10 for a while, so since they announced the DLC I just saved up my credits. I had 1.8m credits saved up when the DLC hit and just bought a bunch of spectre packs. Unfortunately I only got the Geth Engineer and the Batarian Sentinel out of the new classes. Harpoon gun X, SMG VII and Striker V though, no hacks or money involved.
Go big, or go home!
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37069
Shuttle 2566
Bisu 1011
Horang2 948
Jaedong 936
Light 412
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 287
actioN 280
[ Show more ]
Stork 273
Hyuk 264
Soma 229
EffOrt 207
Zeus 191
ggaemo 175
Soulkey 160
Last 142
Leta 121
ZerO 119
Snow 110
Rush 78
Pusan 76
Killer 66
Sea.KH 49
Mong 43
hero 40
Mind 38
Sharp 35
Aegong 31
Shinee 30
Shine 29
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 21
soO 20
PianO 18
Trap 18
Terrorterran 17
zelot 13
Free 13
sorry 12
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3656
qojqva1453
Dendi918
League of Legends
Reynor91
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1379
x6flipin274
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes872
Other Games
gofns29283
singsing2108
B2W.Neo722
XBOCT355
DeMusliM208
Livibee174
XaKoH 160
Liquid`LucifroN126
Mlord101
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King91
QueenE88
Chillindude10
Railgan9
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream232
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2237
• TFBlade550
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
OSC
41m
Stellar Fest
41m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 41m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.