• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:19
CEST 14:19
KST 21:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9112 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 159

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 179 Next
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
April 08 2012 14:45 GMT
#3161
On April 08 2012 19:27 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 16:52 Medrea wrote:
Elcor, but come on that was baiting.

Hanar's are the one that use 'this one' instead of 'I'.


What? >.>
twitch.tv/medrea
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
April 08 2012 14:52 GMT
#3162
On April 08 2012 23:45 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 19:27 Firebolt145 wrote:
On April 08 2012 16:52 Medrea wrote:
Elcor, but come on that was baiting.

Hanar's are the one that use 'this one' instead of 'I'.


What? >.>

Firebolt is dumb and thouht you were referring to the initial statement and not the "Surprised, .." one :D
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-08 15:11:16
April 08 2012 14:55 GMT
#3163
Thats what I was going with. Well not the dumb thing. Being dumb maybe just this once >.>

I bet he didn't spot it haha

I guess it wasn't as baiting as I thought it was.
twitch.tv/medrea
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
April 08 2012 16:04 GMT
#3164
On April 08 2012 23:45 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 19:27 Firebolt145 wrote:
On April 08 2012 16:52 Medrea wrote:
Elcor, but come on that was baiting.

Hanar's are the one that use 'this one' instead of 'I'.


What? >.>

This one appears ignorant of the truth.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 08 2012 16:46 GMT
#3165
Ah I see the Elcor now, but really that's almost normal writing lol.
Moderator
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
April 10 2012 10:11 GMT
#3166
So... does anyone know exactly when today the new DLC will be available?
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
April 10 2012 10:25 GMT
#3167
On April 10 2012 19:11 HaXXspetten wrote:
So... does anyone know exactly when today the new DLC will be available?


No release date has been announced but "the summer".
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
ApocAlypsE007
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel1007 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 10:28:36
April 10 2012 10:27 GMT
#3168
Is there any download link for the new patch or I have to get it from origin? I have problems with origin so I can't get it there.
I'm playing the game, the one that will take me to my end, i'm waiting for the rain, TO WASH-- WHO I AM!!!
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
April 10 2012 10:37 GMT
#3169
On April 10 2012 19:27 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
Is there any download link for the new patch or I have to get it from origin? I have problems with origin so I can't get it there.


I downloaded some kind of update (46MB) but I don't think that's the resurgence pack. I checked in multiplayer, no new maps T.T. That was probably the April 9th patch.

I wonder when/how will we be able to get the resurgence pack.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
April 10 2012 10:37 GMT
#3170
On April 10 2012 19:25 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 19:11 HaXXspetten wrote:
So... does anyone know exactly when today the new DLC will be available?


No release date has been announced but "the summer".

I meant Resurgence, not Extended Cut >.>
ApocAlypsE007
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel1007 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 17:47:56
April 10 2012 10:41 GMT
#3171
On April 10 2012 19:37 Latham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 19:27 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
Is there any download link for the new patch or I have to get it from origin? I have problems with origin so I can't get it there.


I downloaded some kind of update (46MB) but I don't think that's the resurgence pack. I checked in multiplayer, no new maps T.T. That was probably the April 9th patch.

I wonder when/how will we be able to get the resurgence pack.

This exactly what I want. I don't play ME3 multiplayer, I just want to fix the face import issue.
EDIT found it. On the only place you can get it without origin. Guess where.
I'm playing the game, the one that will take me to my end, i'm waiting for the rain, TO WASH-- WHO I AM!!!
Mastermyth
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands207 Posts
April 10 2012 13:31 GMT
#3172
Thoughts on Quarian Engineer, and specifically the turret? I just got her and tried it out, was pretty hilarious seeing a Banshee just looking at the turret for 10 seconds while we shot her down. This was on bronze though, are they any good for distractions on gold?
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
April 10 2012 13:37 GMT
#3173
Quarians are pretty OP against Geth
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
April 10 2012 14:02 GMT
#3174
On April 10 2012 22:37 Skilledblob wrote:
Quarians are pretty OP against Geth


4 Infiltrator team-spam Sabotage everywhere all the time.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
April 10 2012 14:37 GMT
#3175
On April 10 2012 22:31 Mastermyth wrote:
Thoughts on Quarian Engineer, and specifically the turret? I just got her and tried it out, was pretty hilarious seeing a Banshee just looking at the turret for 10 seconds while we shot her down. This was on bronze though, are they any good for distractions on gold?

You can spam turrets just to cause distractions, but they die pretty much instantly on Gold. I guess it can kinda work, but there are soooo many better options.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
April 10 2012 16:02 GMT
#3176
On April 09 2012 01:46 Firebolt145 wrote:
Ah I see the Elcor now, but really that's almost normal writing lol.


Insulted, are you suggesting I write like a human?
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 17:24:20
April 10 2012 17:14 GMT
#3177
Resurgence just popped up on Origin, hype!

Edit: Whaddyaknow, I got Asari Justicar for free
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 17:57:37
April 10 2012 17:35 GMT
#3178
On April 11 2012 02:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
Resurgence just popped up on Origin, hype!

Edit: Whaddyaknow, I got Asari Justicar for free


HOW?
Which pack did you buy?

Downloading nao. Apparently Batarians can't dodge LOL. I want both geth =)
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 10 2012 17:55 GMT
#3179
Wait what, I thought they haven't released the characters yet? How?
Moderator
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 18:04:06
April 10 2012 18:03 GMT
#3180
On April 11 2012 02:35 Latham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 02:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
Resurgence just popped up on Origin, hype!

Edit: Whaddyaknow, I got Asari Justicar for free


HOW?
Which pack did you buy?

Downloading nao. Apparently Batarians can't dodge LOL. I want both geth =)

I just... had it immediately after downloading it, did nothing lol

Short summary anyway, Justicar = Bubble Pop, litterally

Edit: Kinda reminds me of Disc Priests in WoW, just running around shielding everyone lol
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37069
Shuttle 2566
Bisu 1011
Horang2 948
Jaedong 936
Light 412
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 287
actioN 280
[ Show more ]
Stork 273
Hyuk 264
Soma 229
EffOrt 207
Zeus 191
ggaemo 175
Soulkey 160
Last 142
Leta 121
ZerO 119
Snow 110
Rush 78
Pusan 76
Killer 66
Sea.KH 49
Mong 43
hero 40
Mind 38
Sharp 35
Aegong 31
Shinee 30
Shine 29
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 21
soO 20
PianO 18
Trap 18
Terrorterran 17
zelot 13
Free 13
sorry 12
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3656
qojqva1453
Dendi918
League of Legends
Reynor91
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1379
x6flipin274
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes872
Other Games
gofns29283
singsing2108
B2W.Neo722
XBOCT355
DeMusliM208
Livibee174
XaKoH 160
Liquid`LucifroN126
Mlord101
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King91
QueenE88
Chillindude10
Railgan9
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream232
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2237
• TFBlade550
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
OSC
41m
Stellar Fest
41m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 41m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.