• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:08
CEST 08:08
KST 15:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9441 users

TL Games Subforums - Mafia, LoL, etc. - Page 20

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next All
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
May 11 2011 21:10 GMT
#381
On May 10 2011 04:06 Gao Xi wrote:
Can i have access to the Mafia forum?
I heard the ones on TL are better than everything else.

you heard correct
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 12 2011 05:13 GMT
#382
On May 12 2011 06:09 Ash Ketchum wrote:
Hello ladies, gentlemen, and admins, may I pretty please have access to the Mafia forum? I would like to play.

A wild smurf appears!
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 12 2011 06:27 GMT
#383
Wonder if he's the puppet
you gotta dance
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 16:08:44
May 13 2011 16:08 GMT
#384
Sounds like I'm missing out on some fun. May I have access to the Mafia forum please?
Blah.
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 01:32:56
May 13 2011 21:32 GMT
#385
May I have access? I think its time I give this a try. Reading a past game thread from the initial post and that guide by Ver. This sounds like fun.

Edit - Oh my. What am I getting myself into.....
Life is Good.
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
May 14 2011 02:14 GMT
#386
I'm interested. Can I have access please?
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
cherubael
Profile Joined May 2011
United States12 Posts
May 14 2011 02:34 GMT
#387
I'd like to have access to the Mafia Forum, please.
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probablitiy of a comparison involving Nazis of Hitler approaches 1." ---Godwyn's Law
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
May 14 2011 11:59 GMT
#388
I would like permission to read the Mafia Forum as well. Thanks.
Tanglewoodguit
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-05-15 19:51:17
May 15 2011 19:41 GMT
#389
Hi Coag. Signed up to play

And I'd like to have access please.
Jimbooo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
203 Posts
May 15 2011 21:34 GMT
#390
Interested In playing mafia ;D
flowandebb
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada158 Posts
May 17 2011 23:24 GMT
#391
Very interested in Mafia! I'd like to be in a game.
Grissi
Profile Joined March 2010
Iceland4 Posts
May 19 2011 11:14 GMT
#392
Can I have access to the mafia forums? I'm interested in reading the games and would probably be playing in the future.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
May 19 2011 16:55 GMT
#393
Hey I want to play Mafia here, too...
Played about 50 games in the BNet. and i love it :-o
TheAwesomeAll
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 19:00:15
May 19 2011 18:54 GMT
#394
Hey im really interested in playing mafia, it sounds very interesting and fun, thanks for the effort you put in this
edit: every thread i find seems really old, is mafia still alive? =X
dr Helvetica <3
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 20:11:38
May 19 2011 20:09 GMT
#395
On May 20 2011 03:54 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
Hey im really interested in playing mafia, it sounds very interesting and fun, thanks for the effort you put in this
edit: every thread i find seems really old, is mafia still alive? =X


Alive and kicking, we have a game moving towards the endgame and two games in the early stages right now, with more scheduled to start relatively soon.
Moderator
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
May 20 2011 01:20 GMT
#396
I would absolutely love to play Mafia, I just read the XXX thread and ver's analysis completely, it sounds amazing. Could you please grant me access to the forum?
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
May 20 2011 02:52 GMT
#397
I've always been so interested in Mafia, it's so mysterious and seems like so much fun. Could I please have access to the forum?
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 20 2011 02:56 GMT
#398
I wanna play!
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
May 20 2011 03:28 GMT
#399
On May 20 2011 03:54 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
Hey im really interested in playing mafia, it sounds very interesting and fun, thanks for the effort you put in this
edit: every thread i find seems really old, is mafia still alive? =X

The games that you find are probably the ones that were either made before the subforum was made/hidden or the ones specifically made public. We have 3 games at the moment, a mini, a theme, and a normal, and more on the list of upcoming games.

From the looks of things, we're going to need more newbie games...
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
freeloader625
Profile Joined May 2010
United States180 Posts
May 20 2011 04:04 GMT
#400
I'm a huge fan of mafia. May I please have access?
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech137
Nina 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 218
Dewaltoss 114
Bale 38
ZergMaN 24
Noble 13
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 721
Other Games
summit1g9800
Sick189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 45
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1122
• Rush1047
• Stunt209
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 52m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 52m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 52m
Replay Cast
16h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.