• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:17
CEST 18:17
KST 01:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10070 users

TL Games Subforums - Mafia, LoL, etc. - Page 21

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next All
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 20 2011 04:12 GMT
#401
Me too me too lol. You ignored me :D
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
Rubber
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States150 Posts
May 20 2011 06:02 GMT
#402
I would like to spectate these awesome mafia games, if my request does not seem out of line to the crime lords.
"DONT TOUCH ME WITH THAT @#$%ING PROBE." User was probed for this post.
tdAdonis
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada8 Posts
May 20 2011 06:28 GMT
#403
Sounds plenty fun, think i can get in?
New technology doesn't bring any real change. To create change we need a new way of thinking.
Rosvall
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden122 Posts
May 20 2011 11:00 GMT
#404
I would also like to spectate mafia if possible. I find these games really interesting.
RTP
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
May 20 2011 12:56 GMT
#405
Record one at MLG plz I really wanna watch one ! :D
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
maahes`ra
Profile Joined January 2011
United States255 Posts
May 20 2011 13:33 GMT
#406
Posting out of interest to observe Mafia games and participate once I've learned through reading & watching.

Thanks.
( ._.) ( ._) ( .) ( ) (≖ ) (‿≖ ) (≖‿≖ ) (≖‿≖) ( ≖‿≖) ( -‿-)
DropTester
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia608 Posts
May 20 2011 13:51 GMT
#407
I'm interested in observing some games please
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 20 2011 14:48 GMT
#408
So where is it? :D
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
May 20 2011 15:42 GMT
#409
On May 20 2011 23:48 platorepublic wrote:
So where is it? :D

I can only assume that you just haven't been given access. When you DO gain access, you can use the forum index to locate it, as the OP said. If you have access, you will find the Mafia subforum between the General Forum link and the Featured Threads link, both of which are fairly close to the top of the page. You'd only have to scroll down a little bit to find them.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
May 21 2011 08:12 GMT
#410
Could I please have access to the LoL board? Thank you.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 21 2011 11:02 GMT
#411
Eh still have no access to TL Mafia.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
May 21 2011 11:47 GMT
#412
On May 21 2011 17:12 Ferrose wrote:
Could I please have access to the LoL board? Thank you.

The LoL board is open to the public, afaik. It's just not possible to find it on the forum index.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=51
Blah.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
May 21 2011 15:43 GMT
#413
I Wana join!!!
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
May 23 2011 03:07 GMT
#414
On May 21 2011 20:02 platorepublic wrote:
Eh still have no access to TL Mafia.

Access is given in waves when a mod/admin checks the thread. Be patient.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 23 2011 17:03 GMT
#415
I'm going to host a large game aimed at noobies but before I do I'm gonna PM someone who will grant access to all you people here. If you wanna be added but haven't posted yet I'd do that ASAP so you get access with this wave.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 23 2011 17:26 GMT
#416
A few people have p.med me inquiring if I wanted to join Mafia, so I might as well try it.
Can I please have access?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
May 23 2011 17:32 GMT
#417
I'd like to observe some mafia games they are rather interesting and I'd like to see how good a TL one can be
teamsolid
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada3668 Posts
May 23 2011 17:42 GMT
#418
I'd like to join Mafia. Can I have access please?
Treadmill
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2833 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 08:43:19
May 24 2011 08:42 GMT
#419
I'd like to ask for access to the Mafia forum. Hopefully I haven't missed this wave
rookie44
Profile Joined May 2011
12 Posts
May 24 2011 14:11 GMT
#420
Hello! I would like to play some mafia please.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem373
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 373
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 86
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1679
420jenkins366
Fuzer 137
Counter-Strike
fl0m3603
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1325
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK17
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1447
B2W.Neo1174
byalli1001
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS211
Hui .181
KnowMe136
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 58
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4243
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 43m
Replay Cast
6h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 43m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.