Thanks in advance.

| Forum Index > General Games |
|
Irish_Punk13
United States18 Posts
Thanks in advance. ![]() | ||
|
myk3
Austria80 Posts
| ||
|
aeoliant
Canada361 Posts
| ||
|
Binky1842
United States2599 Posts
| ||
|
chaos13
Canada885 Posts
EDIT: Hello Irish, good to see you again. | ||
|
kevymon
United States32 Posts
| ||
|
CaucasianAsian
Korea (South)11601 Posts
| ||
|
thesideshow
930 Posts
| ||
|
Brees
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
| ||
|
Mahs
Netherlands171 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Lin24
France7 Posts
| ||
|
Schixeno
Canada1 Post
Thanks in advance. | ||
|
roknir
United States7 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
I'm new to the gameform but it interests me greatly. Edit: Wow after reading ver's huge post and playing epicmafia.com and the sc2 mod all day and night I'm so goddamn excited to play this. I think I've understood the game now, just need to start playing and see how I do! | ||
|
DeepBlu2
United States975 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Skrammen
Norway195 Posts
| ||
|
Da Dopeman
United States4 Posts
| ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
| ||
|
Icysoul
Canada254 Posts
| ||
|
RoarMan
Canada745 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|