• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 18

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Brambled
Profile Joined July 2010
United States750 Posts
October 09 2010 23:10 GMT
#341
On October 10 2010 08:07 Terminator_ wrote:
I was banned for griefing but i built a lot in the servers. If i promise not to do it anymore can i come back :'(



You just posted that same exact thing on this page a little while ago. Keep this up you will be banned from TL as well.

Also what did you expect when you grief? I don't think these servers can handle giving people second chances.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 09 2010 23:15 GMT
#342
On October 10 2010 08:04 Brambled wrote:
Hey Serejal how come I was not on the whitelist for new server? Did names not carry over?


Unforunately (and I mean this in every aspect of the word) I had to redo the whitelist from scratch, which took me a little over two hours because everytime I add a new person I have to add their name to three different places (server, TL thread, my personal list). I also alphabetize it so it's easier for you guys to see, which I have to do manually, so that takes a lot of extra time and effort.

Basically, to answer your question; no. I also may have missed some people, or spelled their names incorrectly. I apologize if you're one of those people. I also apologize to anyone not currently on the list because I have a few things I need to do before I can get around to adding you, and as stated in the OP it will probably be a few hours. Though, as also stated in the OP, the server is full and there is a decent line of people waiting to get in, so even if I were able to add you this very second you most likely wouldn't get in for another few hours, anyway.

Sorry for the wait, though
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Terminator_
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3 Posts
October 10 2010 00:08 GMT
#343
;(
poop
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 10 2010 00:27 GMT
#344
On October 10 2010 09:08 Terminator_ wrote:
;(


Do you want a response? Is that it? Ok, here goes!

You grief people on two different servers, and are banned for it. You ask me to appeal the ban because you helped build things on the server, which I guess you feel makes up for the fact that you also destroyed what other people were building. Lastly, you spam this thread with your quality posting after already spamming me with three back to back PMs, which honestly I might have read and replied to...

Except my priority was making sure the other 200 something people who don't grief their fellow players had a server to play on right now. I'm guessing you somehow felt shafted by the fact that I would rather tend to those players than give a griefer a third chance, and I apologize for that. Regardless, you are a 0 post TL user that has thus far contributed to the server only in a negative way, and I really don't feel you deserve another chance at this point in time.

Maybe you can contribute some to TL, or find some other way to show me why you would be a valued member of the server, and in a week's time you can appeal your ban again with the possibility of a different outcome.

I hope that explains why you're still banned. If it doesn't, I would be glad to sit down and have a discussion with you on IRC about it. I'm all about second chances, but you're not making much effort trying to get yours =/
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
k20a
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada412 Posts
October 10 2010 00:39 GMT
#345
On October 10 2010 09:27 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2010 09:08 Terminator_ wrote:
;(


Do you want a response? Is that it? Ok, here goes!

You grief people on two different servers, and are banned for it. You ask me to appeal the ban because you helped build things on the server, which I guess you feel makes up for the fact that you also destroyed what other people were building. Lastly, you spam this thread with your quality posting after already spamming me with three back to back PMs, which honestly I might have read and replied to...

Except my priority was making sure the other 200 something people who don't grief their fellow players had a server to play on right now. I'm guessing you somehow felt shafted by the fact that I would rather tend to those players than give a griefer a third chance, and I apologize for that. Regardless, you are a 0 post TL user that has thus far contributed to the server only in a negative way, and I really don't feel you deserve another chance at this point in time.

Maybe you can contribute some to TL, or find some other way to show me why you would be a valued member of the server, and in a week's time you can appeal your ban again with the possibility of a different outcome.

I hope that explains why you're still banned. If it doesn't, I would be glad to sit down and have a discussion with you on IRC about it. I'm all about second chances, but you're not making much effort trying to get yours =/

I don't know this man, but I like him.
"It's like that one time Luke Skywalker threw the ring in to Mordor to kill Hitler, or something" - Tasteless
Protico
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1 Post
October 10 2010 01:37 GMT
#346
I would love a whitelisting (protico), I am having fun learning the ropes in single but would like to move into the "social" arena in the near future. Thanks!
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
October 10 2010 02:40 GMT
#347
you do know what PM means right? ;D


anyways.. i was playing a little, spelunking through some caves. Went fine at first, but now the server is just completely dead. There is like a 5 to 10 MINUTE! (yes, not second) lag delay, it's absolutely no fun to do anything on there.



.... i actually just logged out and back in again, i could see my own char standing in front of me and all my inventory is gone. i hope this is temporary and will restore on its own until tomorrow, but if not.. saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad face, found a whole bunch of gold and serveral diamonds and a ton of iron and coal, and all gone because of lag desync? do not want!
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
corey72723
Profile Joined October 2010
United States10 Posts
October 10 2010 03:16 GMT
#348
Whitelist corey72723 please!

I specialize in everything. I won a contest for 40$ for a minecraft alpha House and waterslide and other truely amazing things. Thanks! :D
"There is no lose,only win.You lose trying,or you win trying. You win either way.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 10 2010 03:55 GMT
#349
Server will be going offine for the next 8 hours or so. See OP for details. Sorry guys!
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
omgCRAZY
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada551 Posts
October 10 2010 04:07 GMT
#350
Update 18:58 MDT: As some of you are aware, there were severe lag issues for the last few hours. Basically, this game is so poorly coded at the moment that it leaks memory and loops CPU processes like crazy. The only way around this without upgrading the hardware again (which I cannot afford, and would only delay the inevitable lag) is to restart the server periodically. As such, the server will restart four times a day at 03:00 MDT and 09:00 MDT, as well as the same hours in the other half of the day.


Would there be a way to announce in game via server that the it will be shutting down shortly. So we don't bother doing anything important.
THIS NEEDS FACE!
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
October 10 2010 04:07 GMT
#351
PM Serejai for whitelist.

Post in thread about server.

It's not difficult. x.x

MisterD, relog every time you find diamonds or anything you want to keep. If you relog (while it's not lagfest) you'll be fine. Your inventory saves when you log out - if it's lagging to all hell, chances are the soft-save is going to get skipped in the memory dump and your inventory is gone. It's something me and the other mods are TRYING to stress but there's always a few people who don't take us up on it until something bad happens.

Most likely if your inventory is gone and you logged out, it got soft-saved as gone. >< Can try /kit Lag if you haven't already.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 10 2010 04:33 GMT
#352
On October 10 2010 13:07 omgCRAZY wrote:
Show nested quote +
Update 18:58 MDT: As some of you are aware, there were severe lag issues for the last few hours. Basically, this game is so poorly coded at the moment that it leaks memory and loops CPU processes like crazy. The only way around this without upgrading the hardware again (which I cannot afford, and would only delay the inevitable lag) is to restart the server periodically. As such, the server will restart four times a day at 03:00 MDT and 09:00 MDT, as well as the same hours in the other half of the day.


Would there be a way to announce in game via server that the it will be shutting down shortly. So we don't bother doing anything important.


Unfortunately, the host I run the server on doesn't allow scripts to access certain server commands... one of them being announcements (like I could do on the old server). So, I have no way of announcing beforehand AT THIS POINT IN TIME. I stress that phrase, because every day I get access to new tools and whatnot, so I may be able to at some point.

I don't think it will be too hard to get used to, though. If it will help, I can write an IRC script that will announce it in there for you.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
rawe
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden83 Posts
October 10 2010 05:51 GMT
#353
Whitelist divajn please
renixian
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States50 Posts
October 10 2010 06:16 GMT
#354
You have to PM him for whitelist, for the like 50th time stated in this thread :[
inFeZa
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia556 Posts
October 10 2010 08:26 GMT
#355
On October 10 2010 07:19 MrBitter wrote:
My first good find since sign'n on to the new server:

[image loading]


The cave system its in has hundreds of Iron. I've only mined out 54 so far, and those were all from the dig down.


Shakes fist

I only found 2 my venture down to the mines
Starcraft 2 in-game Observer. Follow me twitter.com/infeza
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-10 11:09:38
October 10 2010 11:08 GMT
#356
On October 10 2010 13:33 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2010 13:07 omgCRAZY wrote:
Update 18:58 MDT: As some of you are aware, there were severe lag issues for the last few hours. Basically, this game is so poorly coded at the moment that it leaks memory and loops CPU processes like crazy. The only way around this without upgrading the hardware again (which I cannot afford, and would only delay the inevitable lag) is to restart the server periodically. As such, the server will restart four times a day at 03:00 MDT and 09:00 MDT, as well as the same hours in the other half of the day.


Would there be a way to announce in game via server that the it will be shutting down shortly. So we don't bother doing anything important.


Unfortunately, the host I run the server on doesn't allow scripts to access certain server commands... one of them being announcements (like I could do on the old server). So, I have no way of announcing beforehand AT THIS POINT IN TIME. I stress that phrase, because every day I get access to new tools and whatnot, so I may be able to at some point.

I don't think it will be too hard to get used to, though. If it will help, I can write an IRC script that will announce it in there for you.

You could set up your irc bot to use the irc->minecraft bridge to announce the shutdowns i suppose. That would be at least some solution to this. Or use a different bot if this one does not support such a thing.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 10 2010 14:16 GMT
#357
Server up.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Clow
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Brazil880 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-10 15:46:47
October 10 2010 14:46 GMT
#358
Alright, I requested for whitelist but forgot to add my minecraft ID lol... It's 'clowjs'.
(–_–) CJ Entusman #33
erkicman
Profile Joined October 2010
United States206 Posts
October 10 2010 17:00 GMT
#359
Hey, so are we going to see overhead maps in the OP for the new server? I had to go out pretty far to harvest sand without infringing on other people's property...
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 10 2010 17:42 GMT
#360
On October 11 2010 02:00 erkicman wrote:
Hey, so are we going to see overhead maps in the OP for the new server? I had to go out pretty far to harvest sand without infringing on other people's property...


Uploading one now. Unfortunately I have a lot less control over the new server than I did with the old one, so I can't manually take map images. I believe they generate once per day, so I'll post whenever I can find a new one.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1229
WardiTV507
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko446
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8932
Bisu 2560
Jaedong 1410
BeSt 1037
EffOrt 543
Horang2 433
actioN 257
Larva 245
ZerO 236
Mini 180
[ Show more ]
Pusan 141
ggaemo 89
Mind 87
Snow 85
Hyun 69
Barracks 63
Yoon 62
Shinee 50
Killer 44
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 37
Bale 36
scan(afreeca) 33
ToSsGirL 29
hero 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 18
zelot 15
Noble 12
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc1467
Dendi835
qojqva577
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1032
markeloff87
Other Games
B2W.Neo384
crisheroes285
hiko207
DeMusliM205
Pyrionflax186
dupreeh106
Livibee73
Mew2King67
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 2448
StarCastTV_EN63
UltimateBattle 40
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1194
League of Legends
• Jankos1441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 40m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.