• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:31
CEST 20:31
KST 03:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9365 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 20

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
erkicman
Profile Joined October 2010
United States206 Posts
October 11 2010 03:30 GMT
#381
Yeah, it's shutting me out too. Just wait on it, I'm sure it's a server thing or whatnot.
FranzF1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile1710 Posts
October 11 2010 03:53 GMT
#382
Yeah same here, lets just wait for him to comeback.

btw who wants to help me to build "Rapture" (well thats what I want to do after my Dr. Doom castle).
Member #99999^99 of the fanclub of Grape, Reality and TurN
erkicman
Profile Joined October 2010
United States206 Posts
October 11 2010 04:06 GMT
#383
I might be able to contribute to Rapture a little.

But my question is...

Who's willing to make D'ni?
CrazyAsian
Profile Joined October 2010
United States188 Posts
October 11 2010 04:07 GMT
#384
Whitelist request = crazyasian
PoopLord
Profile Joined May 2010
537 Posts
October 11 2010 05:32 GMT
#385
On October 11 2010 12:30 erkicman wrote:
Yeah, it's shutting me out too. Just wait on it, I'm sure it's a server thing or whatnot.


The server is offline because he doesn't want it to get griefed or have any problems. It will be on tomorrow.
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
October 11 2010 05:49 GMT
#386
Would it be possible to put up an Isometric image of the map?

I crave 3D!!!
EsbenPM
Profile Joined April 2006
Denmark364 Posts
October 11 2010 08:16 GMT
#387
If you haven't seen this and need insperation on what to build, well just watch this

http://wimp.com/minecraftenterprise/
Hi
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
October 11 2010 12:07 GMT
#388
I am getting the Please PM me with your ID error, is this the error you get when the server is offline, or did I somehow get off the whitelist. I was playing last night when the server shut down, so don't say "herp derp whitelist reset two days ago."
renixian
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States50 Posts
October 11 2010 12:37 GMT
#389
On October 11 2010 21:07 Pigsquirrel wrote:
I am getting the Please PM me with your ID error, is this the error you get when the server is offline, or did I somehow get off the whitelist. I was playing last night when the server shut down, so don't say "herp derp whitelist reset two days ago."

I'm getting this as well and I was on until the server went down. So probably some new error/server is still down. I don't see him on IRC so I'd lean towards the server still being down, I think he was ideally getting it running in about 2 hours from now?
Zappymong
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom44 Posts
October 11 2010 12:40 GMT
#390
On October 11 2010 21:37 renixian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 21:07 Pigsquirrel wrote:
I am getting the Please PM me with your ID error, is this the error you get when the server is offline, or did I somehow get off the whitelist. I was playing last night when the server shut down, so don't say "herp derp whitelist reset two days ago."

I'm getting this as well and I was on until the server went down. So probably some new error/server is still down. I don't see him on IRC so I'd lean towards the server still being down, I think he was ideally getting it running in about 2 hours from now?


This message is shown when Serejai locks the server. It's not because you're no longer on the whitelist, effectively to keep the server running while ensuring nobody joins I'm assuming he just has a blank whitelist so nobody can join.

He's been -wisely- locking the server while he's asleep until there are mods on to ensure nobody is messing things up again. It should be back up by 3-4pm CET.
It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
inFeZa
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia556 Posts
October 11 2010 13:00 GMT
#391
He should work for Blizzard, they do the same thing with their wow servers when aussies wanna play ><
(no offense)
Starcraft 2 in-game Observer. Follow me twitter.com/infeza
TopGear
Profile Joined November 2005
United Kingdom796 Posts
October 11 2010 13:15 GMT
#392
On October 11 2010 22:00 inFeZa wrote:
He should work for Blizzard, they do the same thing with their wow servers when aussies wanna play ><
(no offense)


Early stages of the server. Once he assigns some mods/admins it won't get locked down!
inFeZa
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia556 Posts
October 11 2010 13:21 GMT
#393
Perfect candidate for a Latenight mod ^^
Starcraft 2 in-game Observer. Follow me twitter.com/infeza
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 11 2010 15:02 GMT
#394
On October 11 2010 22:00 inFeZa wrote:
He should work for Blizzard, they do the same thing with their wow servers when aussies wanna play ><
(no offense)


Hey, the way I see it... I do the same thing Blizzard does. But I'm one person making no money, and they're a multi million dollar company with a billion workers.

That puts me in the lead! :D
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Cyrik
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany50 Posts
October 11 2010 15:47 GMT
#395
mhh not sure if i would say you are in the lead, when they make alot of money and you do it for free;)
Midj
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada253 Posts
October 11 2010 15:51 GMT
#396
Just applied for the whitelist!
I enjoy watching more than playing.
Kragx
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark236 Posts
October 11 2010 17:02 GMT
#397
Perhaps east, south, north, and west signs around the place, at least in spawnville would be nice. Makes it easier to relate locations to the map - at least for newcommers (me!)
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
October 11 2010 19:39 GMT
#398
Whitelist request: SouthRawrea
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
October 11 2010 21:06 GMT
#399
kragx often "up" on the map image is not "north" ingame. But to see the directions ingame, just check the clouds. Clouds always move north.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
October 11 2010 21:28 GMT
#400
well fawk, minecraft just crashed and i can't connect back cause minecraft.net is offline.

ffuuuu
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 290
ProTech138
UpATreeSC 121
BRAT_OK 87
MindelVK 25
Railgan 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2170
Bisu 1078
Dewaltoss 121
Shinee 55
Trap 32
Bale 23
NaDa 23
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 562
420jenkins408
League of Legends
Reynor62
Counter-Strike
fl0m4490
pashabiceps948
Fnx 660
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3320
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1735
FrodaN840
B2W.Neo291
Livibee184
C9.Mang0136
TKL 84
QueenE83
RotterdaM61
Mew2King31
JuggernautJason6
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV245
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3000
• TFBlade882
Other Games
• Shiphtur1294
• imaqtpie665
• WagamamaTV385
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 29m
Patches Events
21h 29m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.