• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:20
CEST 07:20
KST 14:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7057 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 17

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 09 2010 15:50 GMT
#321
On October 09 2010 14:16 TrialanError wrote:
Show nested quote +
Hosting issues have been resolved, however the server will remain offline until tomorrow due to a group of Team Liquid members griefing the old server and hacking items into the game, which caused the world to become corrupted and unplayable. I don't want a small group of bad players to ruin it for everyone so I'm working as fast as I can to get things back up, but unfortunately I need to sleep soon and probably won't finish tonight


Do you mean the test server, or was the real new server one was up? Cause I thought the test server was meant to you know test how well it was to hold up to griefing an the such like lava an explosions. Cause if that wasn't the case I'm sorry I think I contributed to some of it I had infinity TNT given to me. It was fun but I didn't think it was going to do any lasting permanent damage.


edit: I can't read, you mean't the old server not the test one /facepalm


No sir. I was griefing the hell out of the test server myself. This was unfortunately on the new, fresh server.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 09 2010 15:53 GMT
#322
On October 09 2010 17:30 snpnx wrote:
You should make an update in the OP of what things NOT to build.
i.e. I knew lava/water thingies might be buggy but I didn't know about cobblestone stairs.


Actually stairs seem to work better on the new server. I don't know if it's hardware related somehow or what, but I've been using them in the spawn towns. They should be ok. Might be glitchy, but shouldn't be crash/lag-inducing glitchy.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
October 09 2010 16:59 GMT
#323
On October 09 2010 23:56 JeeJee wrote:
new server, eh
exciting
at least we finished digging out the cave of really big things... =D
i think i'll stick to a regular above-ground house this time around


I started a new one but that one got griefed to hell. Then we reset AGAIN. lol.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Flying Polyp
Profile Joined September 2010
19 Posts
October 09 2010 17:13 GMT
#324
Can I please get on the whitelist? username: 'Sevans'
ScytheMan01
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States114 Posts
October 09 2010 17:33 GMT
#325
Still not on whitelist...username: either "ScytheMan01" or "Scytheman01"
snpnx
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany454 Posts
October 09 2010 18:07 GMT
#326
On October 10 2010 02:33 ScytheMan01 wrote:
Still not on whitelist...username: either "ScytheMan01" or "Scytheman01"

You should PM him, the possibility that he doesn't see it here is quite high.
"Language is Freeware, in that it's free to use, but it's not Open Source, so you can't just change things how you like."
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 09 2010 19:34 GMT
#327
I'm working on the whitelist now. You'll be added before the server goes online. Promise.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
October 09 2010 20:49 GMT
#328
weee, so excited!
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-09 21:12:53
October 09 2010 21:11 GMT
#329
nevermind, i thought its up already because the message changed :o
snpnx
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany454 Posts
October 09 2010 21:33 GMT
#330
On October 10 2010 06:11 Warri wrote:
nevermind, i thought its up already because the message changed :o

It's up now.
Too bad I'm not on the new whitelist yet, now I gotta wait till he reads my pm :/
"Language is Freeware, in that it's free to use, but it's not Open Source, so you can't just change things how you like."
Terminator_
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3 Posts
October 09 2010 21:37 GMT
#331
I was banned for griefing but i built a lot in the servers. If i promise not to do it anymore can i come back :'(
poop
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 09 2010 21:42 GMT
#332
On October 10 2010 06:33 snpnx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2010 06:11 Warri wrote:
nevermind, i thought its up already because the message changed :o

It's up now.
Too bad I'm not on the new whitelist yet, now I gotta wait till he reads my pm :/


Added.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
October 09 2010 22:09 GMT
#333
Im still not on the whitelist as well.
Acc funkiwi
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
October 09 2010 22:19 GMT
#334
My first good find since sign'n on to the new server:

[image loading]


The cave system its in has hundreds of Iron. I've only mined out 54 so far, and those were all from the dig down.
ZidaneTribal
Profile Joined September 2007
United States2800 Posts
October 09 2010 22:33 GMT
#335
i guess you must have rewhitelisted using pms. i was whitelisted by a post in this thread now in not whitelisted >.>
fuck lag
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 09 2010 22:35 GMT
#336
On October 10 2010 07:33 ZidaneTribal wrote:
i guess you must have rewhitelisted using pms. i was whitelisted by a post in this thread now in not whitelisted >.>


I did. Send me a new PM and I'll add you in a bit.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Brambled
Profile Joined July 2010
United States750 Posts
October 09 2010 22:53 GMT
#337
I really can't wait to get back in, sucks all the prime build spots will probably be taken lol
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 09 2010 22:59 GMT
#338
On October 10 2010 07:53 Brambled wrote:
I really can't wait to get back in, sucks all the prime build spots will probably be taken lol


Map is large, and will be expanded if needed. Also, with the Player Town system you should always feel close to "the spawn area" because each town will basically be like a new central hub for the area around it.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Brambled
Profile Joined July 2010
United States750 Posts
October 09 2010 23:04 GMT
#339
Hey Serejal how come I was not on the whitelist for new server? Did names not carry over?
Terminator_
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3 Posts
October 09 2010 23:07 GMT
#340
I was banned for griefing but i built a lot in the servers. If i promise not to do it anymore can i come back :'(
poop
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1301
910 97
Hyun 92
NotJumperer 62
Bale 41
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto16
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King134
Other Games
summit1g7357
Coldzera 732
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft396
PiGStarcraft241
C9.Mang0239
NeuroSwarm165
ViBE2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Lourlo1089
• Rush1032
• Stunt303
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 40m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.