• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9287 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 108

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
January 18 2011 22:26 GMT
#2141
this is what happens when theres no restrictions:
[image loading]
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
January 18 2011 22:28 GMT
#2142
LOL Grack goes up in flames
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Moody
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States750 Posts
January 18 2011 22:29 GMT
#2143
I'd like to be white listed... Also, I'm pretty terrible with technology, if someone could help me get set up to play on this server I'd really really appreciate it. PM me plz plz
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Where's the counter?"
Fluffy1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States322 Posts
January 18 2011 22:30 GMT
#2144
On January 19 2011 07:26 Bloodash wrote:
this is what happens when theres no restrictions:
[image loading]

looks like a rebellion happened.
"I may be an idiot, but I am not stupid"
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
January 18 2011 22:34 GMT
#2145
Oh gosh what have I missed?
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
January 18 2011 22:43 GMT
#2146
On January 19 2011 07:34 SouthRawrea wrote:
Oh gosh what have I missed?


Not much, its just the 1.2 server

Oh, and i just found out i'm not a premium user anymore. TY NOTCH!
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
ItsFunToLose
Profile Joined December 2010
United States776 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 00:02:18
January 18 2011 23:47 GMT
#2147
lol grack



and this is the last time I fall for "just relog"

haven't been able to log in for the past 12 hours.
"skillshots are inherently out of your control whether they hit or not" -PrinceXizor
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 19 2011 00:13 GMT
#2148
Notch is allegedly fixing the login issues as we speak. By Notch I mean another of his team members. And by fix I mean "making it slightly less broken".

Honestly, check back tomorrow. It's no fun trying to join until he fixes his login server. Spamming log in hoping to get lucky is just a bad use of time.

You can log into the 1.2 server (when it's up) in offline mode if you really need an MC fix.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
SchAmToo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1141 Posts
January 19 2011 00:53 GMT
#2149
‎"we spent the day today out of the office in various cafés, as the floor was getting fixed. And we got the Machinima.com IGA awards! They’re pretty!"
-Notch...while the servers were down and no one could log in.
twitch.tv/schamtoo | twitter.com/schamtoo
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 02:42:42
January 19 2011 02:36 GMT
#2150
Unpleasant news. The server was rolled back three days (right before the hardware change) due to what appears to be a java error stemming from Minecraft.net authentication. Seems that whatever Notch was messing with on his website caused some checks in his Minecraft code to fail and crash the server.

In addition, it caused the entire hard drive to turn read-only and I had to have a remote hands tech hard reboot the server at the data center. After rebooting, I found that pretty much everything on the hard drives relating to java was completely messed up and corrupted. This includes the backup of the server, so I had to use the last backup from the previous server (three days old).

The server is online now, and some people have been able to log in... but myself and the other mods can't get in yet, so I haven't been able to test and make sure everything is stable now. It appears to be, but... that doesn't mean much with Minecraft.

I will attempt to pull data from the corrupted world and transplant it into the uncorrupted backup, but I'm not sure I can even access it in an editor.

EDIT: This is the error that caused everything - http://pastebin.com/VAHsfAzW

If anyone has a clue why or what that is, please let me know. Nobody from the Bukkit/hMod teams know, and it's happened to multiple other servers since Notch started "fixing" MCNet this afternoon.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
ItsFunToLose
Profile Joined December 2010
United States776 Posts
January 19 2011 02:44 GMT
#2151
ooof!

after about a week of not building...

in the last 2 days, i built probes, mineral line, assimilator, gateway, cybercore, stargate.

I dont know if ill find the motivation to rebuild :-(

at least i got nice screenshots!
"skillshots are inherently out of your control whether they hit or not" -PrinceXizor
Chumza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
January 19 2011 02:53 GMT
#2152
On January 19 2011 11:44 ItsFunToLose wrote:
ooof!

after about a week of not building...

in the last 2 days, i built probes, mineral line, assimilator, gateway, cybercore, stargate.

I dont know if ill find the motivation to rebuild :-(

at least i got nice screenshots!


I feel ya... I built the majority of my towns surrounding walls, towers, and a whole little market....

Not to mention the countless ore, and diamonds :'(

This day will live in infamy XD
Efemral
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia67 Posts
January 19 2011 03:22 GMT
#2153
On January 19 2011 11:44 ItsFunToLose wrote:
ooof!

after about a week of not building...

in the last 2 days, i built probes, mineral line, assimilator, gateway, cybercore, stargate.

I dont know if ill find the motivation to rebuild :-(

at least i got nice screenshots!



Oh no... well I can help you rebuild if it will make you get motivated again. Your buildings in Aiur are cool.
"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
January 19 2011 03:56 GMT
#2154
I think that rolls back a good deal of my maze :/
Fluffy1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States322 Posts
January 19 2011 04:06 GMT
#2155
On January 19 2011 11:44 ItsFunToLose wrote:
ooof!

after about a week of not building...

in the last 2 days, i built probes, mineral line, assimilator, gateway, cybercore, stargate.

I dont know if ill find the motivation to rebuild :-(

at least i got nice screenshots!


Yeah after I got sad about my building, I felt bad about your cybercore and everything that you built this weekend
"I may be an idiot, but I am not stupid"
Mystor
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada60 Posts
January 19 2011 04:24 GMT
#2156
I just lost pretty much all of the many hours of work I put into Pidhersti. We finished the walls, windows and floored 2 floors and made enough bookcases for half of the library...

So much work... Is there any possibility that I could rebuild those few chunks using MCedit or something?
Sky
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Jordan812 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 04:37:28
January 19 2011 04:33 GMT
#2157
Anyone using ubuntu?

Wondering if it's just a matter of downloading and using the old .jar file in order to play on the server, or if I have to do something else. A bit afraid to delete my current client since it took a bit of effort to tweak the file to work.

Too bad about Lesser Grack.
...jumping into cold water whenever I get the chance.
Mystor
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada60 Posts
January 19 2011 04:38 GMT
#2158
On January 19 2011 13:33 Sky wrote:
Anyone using ubuntu?

Wondering if it's just a matter of downloading and using the old .jar file in order to play on the server, or if I have to do something else. A bit afraid to delete my current client since it took a bit of effort to tweak the file to work.

Too bad about Lesser Grack.

I am pretty certain that that is only on the PTR.
The official server is just a 3 day rolled back version of the game.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
January 19 2011 05:23 GMT
#2159
I'm done with the first version of my own cartoon texture pack if anyone is interested.

[image loading]

Head over to the minecraft forums for more screens and the download or just download it here.
♞
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
January 19 2011 05:35 GMT
#2160
On January 19 2011 14:23 Chuiu wrote:
I'm done with the first version of my own cartoon texture pack if anyone is interested.

[image loading]

Head over to the minecraft forums for more screens and the download or just download it here.

That looks hot, Ima download it :D
Oh, I'm back btw ^___^
And no, I'm not dead <3
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1304
BeSt 308
Soulkey 222
Soma 205
sorry 134
Mind 70
Bale 25
soO 23
Larva 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 14
ZerO 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 588
Counter-Strike
edward429
Other Games
summit1g9331
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft667
C9.Mang0251
Sick208
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2215
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.