Anyone have keys they can spare?
Thanks
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
Abenson
Canada4122 Posts
Anyone have keys they can spare? Thanks | ||
|
trainRiderJ
United States615 Posts
| ||
|
Sixtus
Canada26 Posts
| ||
|
Spoofy
Sweden45 Posts
| ||
|
AntiGrav1ty
Germany2310 Posts
| ||
|
doubleupgradeobbies!
Australia1354 Posts
They got stomped pretty hard, fun times ![]() | ||
|
Khalum
Austria831 Posts
On October 25 2012 03:50 Spoofy wrote: Praying for an invite, can trade a dota2 invite I'd be happy to trade firefall key(s) for dota2 key(s). | ||
|
Spoofy
Sweden45 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Daray
6006 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Spaceyo
Sweden41 Posts
Or if I can get one for free ![]() | ||
|
cody1024d
107 Posts
| ||
|
deth2munkies
United States4051 Posts
That said, Day[9] was pretty good this morning, and all the stuff is up on Youtube at Stage 5 TV: http://www.youtube.com/user/stagefivetv (it's the first playlist, The Vertical Slice playlist is also hilarious). | ||
|
Tachion
Canada8573 Posts
| ||
|
deth2munkies
United States4051 Posts
On October 25 2012 12:24 Tachion wrote: If you still need a key, send me a PM with your e-mail. I got 2 invites left. I'll post when they're gone. 1) Hit Generate without entering an e-mail. 2) Copy key to clipboard 3) ??????????? 4) Profit | ||
|
krisss
Luxembourg305 Posts
On October 25 2012 12:25 deth2munkies wrote: Show nested quote + On October 25 2012 12:24 Tachion wrote: If you still need a key, send me a PM with your e-mail. I got 2 invites left. I'll post when they're gone. 1) Hit Generate without entering an e-mail. 2) Copy key to clipboard 3) ??????????? 4) Profit Could you explain this please? I dont get it | ||
|
doubleupgradeobbies!
Australia1354 Posts
On October 25 2012 12:56 krisss wrote: Show nested quote + On October 25 2012 12:25 deth2munkies wrote: On October 25 2012 12:24 Tachion wrote: If you still need a key, send me a PM with your e-mail. I got 2 invites left. I'll post when they're gone. 1) Hit Generate without entering an e-mail. 2) Copy key to clipboard 3) ??????????? 4) Profit Could you explain this please? I dont get it The FF invite system is designed for people with invites to send them to email addresses, but if you have an invite you can also make it into a key with the above process, so that you don't have to wait for people to pm you an email etc. + Show Spoiler + Taken | ||
|
Tamburlaine
Canada288 Posts
| ||
|
krisss
Luxembourg305 Posts
On October 25 2012 13:15 doubleupgradeobbies! wrote: Show nested quote + On October 25 2012 12:56 krisss wrote: On October 25 2012 12:25 deth2munkies wrote: On October 25 2012 12:24 Tachion wrote: If you still need a key, send me a PM with your e-mail. I got 2 invites left. I'll post when they're gone. 1) Hit Generate without entering an e-mail. 2) Copy key to clipboard 3) ??????????? 4) Profit Could you explain this please? I dont get it The FF invite system is designed for people with invites to send them to email addresses, but if you have an invite you can also make it into a key with the above process, so that you don't have to wait for people to pm you an email etc. + Show Spoiler + On that note: key for some lucky person, TQCQP-ZNEK7-DA19V-TH3CN Thanks for the explanation. Unfortunately i was browsing TL for too long to get the key ;( >_< | ||
|
KillerSOS
United States4207 Posts
| ||
|
Tachion
Canada8573 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + 8MFI9-VP31A-37TLS-82MJ1 | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Mini firebathero Dewaltoss soO NaDa Bale HiyA PianO [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1980 Beastyqt561 B2W.Neo402 mouzStarbuck370 Livibee190 summit1g162 ToD159 C9.Mang0151 KnowMe149 shahzam123 UpATreeSC121 Trikslyr120 RotterdaM98 Mew2King51
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|