• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:02
CEST 20:02
KST 03:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8399 users

Red 5 Studios unveils Firefall f2p shooter MMO - Page 19

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 32 Next All
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 11:47:53
August 11 2012 03:46 GMT
#361
I got my key, thanks!

On Topic: The e-sports features and automated tournaments are freaking awesome. Especially automated tournaments.

One of these days, most video games are going to have constant small tournaments on demand, on the hour with prize support like MTG Online does, and a big tournament every day that lasts most of the day. I can dream can't I :D
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
-Kaiser-
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Canada932 Posts
August 11 2012 03:47 GMT
#362
I would love to play with somebody if they want to spare a key.
3 Hatch Before Cool
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
August 11 2012 10:31 GMT
#363
Info for you guys

Atm the netcode/hit detection/lag is a bit bugged atm

The devs are working furiously on it so it will be hard to play any pvp etc until thats done
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
August 14 2012 05:36 GMT
#364
Sent out my 4 invites to rwzer, Arkless, seanisgrand, and Sinesis!
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 17:29:52
August 14 2012 06:53 GMT
#365
Still dreaming of a beta invite if anyone's got one!

I think I'm more hyped for this game than HotS at the moment

EDIT: Got an invite, thanks so much! Will pay it forward when I get some invites.
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
Tegeltje
Profile Joined June 2011
6 Posts
August 14 2012 08:29 GMT
#366
would also love to be able to play this awesome game, anyone has an invite left?
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 09:23:53
August 14 2012 08:34 GMT
#367
I'm getting such a fun vibe from this game. Like a combination between TF2 and Borderlands.

I got one, thank you! <3
Fishgle
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States2174 Posts
August 14 2012 08:45 GMT
#368
holy fuck the dual monitor multi cam for broadcasters is sooooo amazing
aka ChillyGonzalo / GnozL
Ner0
Profile Joined July 2008
United States131 Posts
August 14 2012 13:04 GMT
#369
Anyone here going to gamescom? Trying to find 3 other good players for Firefall's tournament.
cody1024d
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
107 Posts
August 14 2012 13:18 GMT
#370
I too would love a beta key if anyone would be gracious enough to supply. I would love playing with everyone. We all know FPS are better when on a team of competent people.
No point in half-assing it.
rwrzr
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1980 Posts
August 14 2012 23:09 GMT
#371
On August 14 2012 14:36 Tachion wrote:
Sent out my 4 invites to rwzer, Arkless, seanisgrand, and Sinesis!


Yep the game is awesome.

Still kind lost as what to do in terms of missions after completing the 1 at Trans-hub?
FADC
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
August 15 2012 01:07 GMT
#372
On August 15 2012 08:09 rwrzr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 14:36 Tachion wrote:
Sent out my 4 invites to rwzer, Arkless, seanisgrand, and Sinesis!


Yep the game is awesome.

Still kind lost as what to do in terms of missions after completing the 1 at Trans-hub?


That's all the missions currently in the game. They just did a complete bottom-up redesign of every class, the leveling system, the PvP system, and crafting/loot. Quest/group content is next.
rwrzr
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1980 Posts
August 15 2012 01:08 GMT
#373
On August 15 2012 10:07 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2012 08:09 rwrzr wrote:
On August 14 2012 14:36 Tachion wrote:
Sent out my 4 invites to rwzer, Arkless, seanisgrand, and Sinesis!


Yep the game is awesome.

Still kind lost as what to do in terms of missions after completing the 1 at Trans-hub?


That's all the missions currently in the game. They just did a complete bottom-up redesign of every class, the leveling system, the PvP system, and crafting/loot. Quest/group content is next.


Okay that's reassuring. I thought I was just really dumb.
FADC
topherthetoad
Profile Joined September 2008
China130 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-15 02:06:39
August 15 2012 02:05 GMT
#374
So I just got a beta key from the give-away... but the site is rather confusing...where do I download this client/how long till we can try it out?
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
August 15 2012 02:40 GMT
#375
On August 15 2012 11:05 topherthetoad wrote:
So I just got a beta key from the give-away... but the site is rather confusing...where do I download this client/how long till we can try it out?

Go to beta.firefallthegame.com, the link was in the E-mail you got sent.
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
August 15 2012 03:14 GMT
#376
http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/firefall-closed-beta-key-giveaway/

gogogogogo
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
doubleupgradeobbies!
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia1354 Posts
August 15 2012 13:23 GMT
#377
On August 14 2012 22:04 Ner0 wrote:
Anyone here going to gamescom? Trying to find 3 other good players for Firefall's tournament.


Hey, do you happen to be neroh ingame?
MSL, 2003-2011, RIP. OSL, 2000-2012, RIP. Proleague, 2003-2012, RIP. And then there was none... Even good things must come to an end.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
August 15 2012 14:50 GMT
#378
The game is sick good. I rolled assault and chose the female model because she's sexy. Tier 1 assault is so much more powerful than the other classes it seems.

I am QuiQuiQuiQui in game.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
August 15 2012 16:10 GMT
#379
On August 15 2012 23:50 Sinensis wrote:
The game is sick good. I rolled assault and chose the female model because she's sexy. Tier 1 assault is so much more powerful than the other classes it seems.

I am QuiQuiQuiQui in game.


Ha, I played against you yesterday. I dunno if that was the game I did well or I sucked ass (mainly because I was trying out recon and got spawncamped by 2 dreadnauts one game).

Also, the stream is up at twitch.tv/red5studios but I don't think they're going to be doing much but streaming fixed cam of the gamescom booth today, probably just a test.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-16 02:11:07
August 16 2012 02:04 GMT
#380
On August 16 2012 01:10 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2012 23:50 Sinensis wrote:
The game is sick good. I rolled assault and chose the female model because she's sexy. Tier 1 assault is so much more powerful than the other classes it seems.

I am QuiQuiQuiQui in game.


Ha, I played against you yesterday. I dunno if that was the game I did well or I sucked ass (mainly because I was trying out recon and got spawncamped by 2 dreadnauts one game).

Also, the stream is up at twitch.tv/red5studios but I don't think they're going to be doing much but streaming fixed cam of the gamescom booth today, probably just a test.


I started out as Engineer but kept getting owned by the assault class so I switched... now that I've switched I've been going pretty well in PvP. Also useful for PvE because of the high DPS weapons.

I am on the quest where you have to patch an aqueduct with an MPU but the game is bugged and won't let me finish the quest. Still an awesome game even if I am stuck in the same spot.

EDIT just a couple matches from unlocking my first tier 2 mech. If anyone wants to teamspeak later I'll be grinding again. About an hour.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 603
UpATreeSC 113
ProTech99
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32696
Calm 3446
Shuttle 1126
actioN 216
firebathero 168
Hyuk 109
Barracks 107
Dewaltoss 97
Liquid`Ret 67
Hyun 30
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Aegong 24
Free 23
Bale 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8964
XaKoH 363
Fuzer 103
League of Legends
KnowMe77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1456
fl0m1251
x6flipin509
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu137
Other Games
singsing2011
FrodaN1255
Beastyqt670
B2W.Neo405
ceh9405
mouzStarbuck310
byalli202
Livibee194
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM89
Trikslyr82
Mew2King61
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV416
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 13m
Replay Cast
4h 58m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.