• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10096 users

World of Tanks - Page 19

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 69 Next
Hamynelypham
Profile Joined October 2010
13 Posts
January 07 2011 16:18 GMT
#361
they ain't russian. they're from belarus. a lot of people consider russian tanks OP, cause they get more love from devs than german tanks. and it's sadly true. i want my tiger to be better
"use full English sentences. I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say, and I'm sure that there are a lot of other people who feel the same way."
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
January 10 2011 22:33 GMT
#362
It seems that the Soviet tanks are always better than the German counterparts initially, then the Germans have to upgrade a lot to be on par with the Soviet tanks. I don't know about the American tanks that much, since I don't see a lot of users using T7+ Medium tanks.

tyr, thanks for the insight. When I get back to World of Tanks, I will upgrade to the Panther II, but I will lose out on my tank upgrades with the Panther. Wish those upgrades would carry over, but sadly they don't.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
January 17 2011 02:33 GMT
#363
Just an FYI the server division is scheduled for tomorrow, so were staying on the US server correct?
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
January 17 2011 02:48 GMT
#364
I'm going Euro.
I want my 50ms back. D:
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
January 17 2011 19:42 GMT
#365
I don't like this the TL is going to be split up if we don't decide RIGHT NOW! I get 30-44ms on the U.S. Server and 160 on the European server.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Snipinpanda
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1227 Posts
January 17 2011 21:16 GMT
#366
I'm on the US Server.
Quintuple exp + credits rofl
KovuTalli
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom325 Posts
January 18 2011 14:46 GMT
#367
Well im on EU side, but I'll throw up a TL channel for any of those who still want to play together.
"Milk tastes like milk" - Raelcun.
DarkGeneral
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada328 Posts
January 18 2011 14:53 GMT
#368
They need to add Terran Siege Tanks o.o
"Everybody gotta die some time, righ'?" - Wraith Pilot
Xife
Profile Joined September 2009
224 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 01:08:16
January 19 2011 01:08 GMT
#369
This is insane, I wish I knew about the exp boost earlier... I got 11k in one match :D
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
January 19 2011 22:53 GMT
#370
I just bought a Maus with those x5 xp xD
Farmed through 4502 from scratch to Maus in less than a day. It's getting pretty hilarious.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
January 20 2011 04:19 GMT
#371
Oh man, I need to get back up to my computer ASAP and grind with quintuple exp and credits. Anyone know how long is this going to be?
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
link0
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1071 Posts
January 20 2011 08:20 GMT
#372
I got a t-54. Damn this thing is ridiculously OP, even stock. My T-54 can kill a fully upgraded Pershing or Panther 2 losing barely any health in a 1on1.
http://www.justin.tv/link0 - Gosu.Linko - http://www.facebook.com/link0
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
January 20 2011 15:59 GMT
#373
On January 20 2011 17:20 link0 wrote:
I got a t-54. Damn this thing is ridiculously OP, even stock. My T-54 can kill a fully upgraded Pershing or Panther 2 losing barely any health in a 1on1.


They must be terribad then. :D
I can usually kill elite t54 1v1 with my P2. And if I die, he doesn't have more than 10 or 15% hp left.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
KovuTalli
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom325 Posts
January 21 2011 15:38 GMT
#374
I missed the XP thing damn lol
"Milk tastes like milk" - Raelcun.
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
January 23 2011 02:06 GMT
#375
Anyone have a mic that wants to play? I could request a WoT section on TeamSpeak.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
January 23 2011 02:07 GMT
#376
It's gonna be harder now. I suppose you're on US ?
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
January 23 2011 02:09 GMT
#377
Yeah, I'm on US, sorry tyr. I know that you would stick to EU with your 50ms ping there.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
January 23 2011 02:15 GMT
#378
Yeah ... Meh.
I'll just get an account on US as well after the game is released and farm a couple of tanks there so I can play with the US guys. ^^
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
link0
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1071 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-23 02:21:35
January 23 2011 02:20 GMT
#379
On January 21 2011 00:59 tyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 17:20 link0 wrote:
I got a t-54. Damn this thing is ridiculously OP, even stock. My T-54 can kill a fully upgraded Pershing or Panther 2 losing barely any health in a 1on1.


They must be terribad then. :D
I can usually kill elite t54 1v1 with my P2. And if I die, he doesn't have more than 10 or 15% hp left.


You can just abuse this trick with the T-54 and ass rape Panther 2s every single time: Just run right into them. The Panther 2 cannot depress it's turret low enough to shoot the T-54's hull at that range. The t54's turret is obviously impenetrable.

At long range, the Panther 2 fares a bit better since it can use its accuracy to target the hull. However, the T54's gun can penetrate a Panther 2 more reliably than the other way around. The difference in accuracy is also offset by the fact that the T-54 can penetrate either the hull or the turret of the Panther 2.

Panther 2 is a great tank, but the T-54 is just ridiculous.
http://www.justin.tv/link0 - Gosu.Linko - http://www.facebook.com/link0
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-23 02:29:33
January 23 2011 02:27 GMT
#380
L52 ausfB velocity is gonna be increased in the next patch so the sloping that makes T54 turret virtually impenetrable will disappear.
But anyway, P2 driver shouldnt let that kind of situation happen. P2 also has a pretty good mobility and while I agree that a cornered P2 with t54 showing front turret would be basically dead, he must use this mobility to avoid it and get shots at the side of t54. As with all the russian tanks, it's a super weak spot, especially when you consider that it's where the ammo rack is. Both on t44 and t54.

But yeah, I agree that t54 is maybe a little bit OP and either it should be nerfed or P&P brothers as some call them - should be buffed. As I already said, P2 is gonna receive some improvements in the next patch (not only the gun) but I don't know about Pershing yet.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 250
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_160
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .203
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King69
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 49m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.