• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8440 users

2010-2011 football (soccer) thread - Page 17

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 208 Next
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
August 16 2010 22:22 GMT
#321
Where can I follow the premier league online (streams?)
MetalMarine
Profile Joined June 2007
United States1559 Posts
August 16 2010 22:30 GMT
#322
On August 17 2010 07:22 Amnesia wrote:
Where can I follow the premier league online (streams?)


Check the first page.
TonyL2
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
England1953 Posts
August 16 2010 22:33 GMT
#323
On August 17 2010 07:22 Amnesia wrote:
Where can I follow the premier league online (streams?)


I usually download Sopcast and then go on www.rojadirecta.com for streams
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
August 16 2010 22:33 GMT
#324
On August 17 2010 07:18 TonyL2 wrote:
Yea it sucks that he's 35, gonna be impossible to properly replace

I still love his inability to tackle :D


don't forget the improbable headers for a short guy =o
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
August 16 2010 22:51 GMT
#325
I love his inability to tackle. He gets it wrong most of the time but he always tries. He's really played well as a deep lying midfield distributor type, basically what Carrick is supposed to be but Scholesy does it better. Berbatov scored but he also missed a sitter. I really hope last season was just a fluke.
MadVillain
Profile Joined June 2010
United States402 Posts
August 16 2010 23:43 GMT
#326
Hey guys,

I'm trying to follow as much football this year as possible. I've got the streams down where I can watch the games etc, but I want a good website that has all soccer news that I can frequent to get news etc.

If anyone could suggest a good one that would be appreciated. Thanks!
For The Swarm!
MetalMarine
Profile Joined June 2007
United States1559 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-16 23:55:40
August 16 2010 23:46 GMT
#327
On August 17 2010 08:43 MadVillain wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm trying to follow as much football this year as possible. I've got the streams down where I can watch the games etc, but I want a good website that has all soccer news that I can frequent to get news etc.

If anyone could suggest a good one that would be appreciated. Thanks!


Depends if you watch La Liga or Premier League. I follow EPL more so I check their main site. Here you go man. http://www.premierleague.com/page/Home/0,,12306,00.html

Edit: Also the LaLiga site I check in once in awhile. http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/laliga
MooCow
Profile Joined September 2008
1434 Posts
August 16 2010 23:59 GMT
#328
http://www.goal.com/en/ Lots of rumors and news. A lot of stuff they write can be a bit misleading.

http://twitter.com/optajoe Good for interesting stats.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/They talk about tactics.

Check out football ramble and guardian podcasts. Both pretty popular and funny.
Making history not reliving it.
Musli
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Poland5130 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 00:03:31
August 17 2010 00:01 GMT
#329
On August 17 2010 08:43 MadVillain wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm trying to follow as much football this year as possible. I've got the streams down where I can watch the games etc, but I want a good website that has all soccer news that I can frequent to get news etc.

If anyone could suggest a good one that would be appreciated. Thanks!

Goal.com and you'll be up to date with every major football league (English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, German etc.) and every major cup (Champions League & Europa League + top leagues' domestic cups) ! But, just as MooCow said, there's a lot of transfer rumors there. At least there's sth to read all the time =)
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall || mail/msn: muslii@gmail.com
uberMatt
Profile Joined May 2004
Canada659 Posts
August 17 2010 07:30 GMT
#330
goal.com is absolutely awful
MooCow
Profile Joined September 2008
1434 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 13:37:34
August 17 2010 11:41 GMT
#331
I'm guessing you don't like goal.com because of their rumors and a few misleading stories? I just look for quotes to see if the story is real or not lol.

But like Musli I like it because they are always updated with news etc and they also have some good articles.

Funnies from ONTD.
[image loading]
this happened before the supercup match between bayern vs schalke when basti decided to take a walk around augsburg city where the match was held. at the same time, there was a freshly-married couple who took pictures with their family and friends in the city and schweinsteiger just walked into their pictures.

the bride told the newspaper later that they changed their locations for pictures a few times but schweinsteiger appeared again and took more photos with them.


Making history not reliving it.
RickOrShay
Profile Joined August 2010
New Zealand132 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 12:25:26
August 17 2010 12:24 GMT
#332
yeah goal.com is a pretty bad site, its just rumours non stop, so and so will sign for XX they now say they wont sign now they will sign for sure, they are considering not signing, etc you get the picture. Take everything on that site with a gain of salt imo.

Also, in response to the OP saying Arsenal have nothing going on transfer wise, when do Arsenal ever have anything going on transfer wise? Not since I can remember.(I'm an arsenal fan).

Should be an interesting season, teams at the top(Chelsea Man U) looking less comfortable with teams like Man City and such looking like they can break top 4, with Liverpool wanting to get back into the top 4, should be great to watch although I doubt my team can win it so I doubt I'll be as interested as past seasons.
ibanez
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
75 Posts
August 17 2010 12:31 GMT
#333
Lampard, Drogba and Bent were supposed to be doubtful, fml my fantasy team qq. Why didn't N'Zogbia play vs Blackpool?
TonyL2
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
England1953 Posts
August 17 2010 12:44 GMT
#334
Yea I know man, I had both N'Zogbia and Kevin Doyle thinking they'd definitely play for their teams and then neither were in the squad

Heard that N'Zogbia didn't attend training and might get shipped out
eaT_Mi_Lquid
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany509 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 13:46:43
August 17 2010 13:44 GMT
#335
Özil to Real Madrid is official now ! It is speculated that RM paid €15 mio. to Werder, both sides however agreed to make no official statements about the transfer fee.

german source
http://www.spox.com/de/index.html

League of Legends: Puffelipuff
MooCow
Profile Joined September 2008
1434 Posts
August 17 2010 14:02 GMT
#336
Joined the fantasy league! Completely forgot I made a team and I even had Drogba as captain!

Wow.. look at Real Madrid midfielders..

Fernando Gago
Mahamadou Diarra
Kaká
Lass Diarra
Xabi Alonso
Sergio Canales
Ángel di María
Rafael van der Vaart
Sami Khedira
Mesut Özil

I know Kaka and I think Diarra is injured for a few months. Özil + Canales + di Maria would look like a strong MF even though they are all really young.
Making history not reliving it.
dnosrc
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany454 Posts
August 17 2010 14:22 GMT
#337
spain the tax oasis for foreign soccer players :D
Z.Kw
Profile Joined February 2009
China297 Posts
August 17 2010 14:28 GMT
#338
On August 17 2010 16:30 uberMatt wrote:
goal.com is absolutely awful


^ this.

They had some story about Wenger making a 20 or 25 million move for Reina LOL.
white_box921
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United Kingdom967 Posts
August 17 2010 18:21 GMT
#339
On August 17 2010 23:28 Z.Kw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2010 16:30 uberMatt wrote:
goal.com is absolutely awful


^ this.

They had some story about Wenger making a 20 or 25 million move for Reina LOL.

whats so bad about that?
MetalMarine
Profile Joined June 2007
United States1559 Posts
August 17 2010 18:43 GMT
#340
On August 17 2010 23:02 MooCow wrote:
Joined the fantasy league! Completely forgot I made a team and I even had Drogba as captain!

Wow.. look at Real Madrid midfielders..

Fernando Gago
Mahamadou Diarra
Kaká
Lass Diarra
Xabi Alonso
Sergio Canales
Ángel di María
Rafael van der Vaart
Sami Khedira
Mesut Özil

I know Kaka and I think Diarra is injured for a few months. Özil + Canales + di Maria would look like a strong MF even though they are all really young.


WOW that is one hell of a midfield! Barca might have some problems this season?? oo00o0oh LaLiga but be good this season
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 208 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 499
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 93
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
League of Legends
Doublelift3881
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4301
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
summit1g11816
FrodaN1558
JimRising 331
KnowMe239
Livibee197
ViBE86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra949
Other Games
• imaqtpie1081
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 14m
Patches Events
16h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 14m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.