• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:55
CEST 18:55
KST 01:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7010 users

Quake Live! - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 56 57 58 Next
Gnabgib
Profile Joined July 2009
United States381 Posts
July 06 2010 17:07 GMT
#21
Name: buffofspades
Region: USWest
skill: okay, I thinkg
Gametype: Any
son1dow
Profile Joined May 2009
Lithuania322 Posts
July 06 2010 19:11 GMT
#22
I'll be getting a new computer soon then I should start playing more actively again.

Name: son1dow
Region: Lithuania
skill: variable, medium. Last div @ ESR league.
Gametype: Duel mostly
Play more Quake.
Endorsed
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands1221 Posts
July 06 2010 19:34 GMT
#23
On July 07 2010 01:05 son1dow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2010 07:27 USn wrote:
I guess there just aren't that many ql players on tl. Really surprising tbh :<


Yeah, it kind of proves that people tend to like the type more than the competitiveness in games as there are popular threads for DotA\LoL\HoN (I know that they're not the same genre but similar artstyles\viewpoints\micro\etc do their job) even if they said that competitive drive is the most important thing for starcraft.


Probably true, RTS and FPS are just completely different. I love both
son1dow
Profile Joined May 2009
Lithuania322 Posts
July 06 2010 21:53 GMT
#24
On July 07 2010 04:34 Endorsed wrote:
Probably true, RTS and FPS are just completely different. I love both


Well honestly I wasn't even a true gamer anymore when I discovered quake 3 as it was nothing like those boring single player games, and I've gotten into starcraft and Street fighter solely because of the competitive element so I find that quite strange. I think players playing competitive games should be more educated about other competitive games
Play more Quake.
NibuR
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic9 Posts
July 06 2010 22:00 GMT
#25
Name: Rubinxinator
Region: Czech Republic
Skill: I don't consider myself very good. Playing only for few months >.<
Gametype: Clan Arena. I want to start Dueling soon. I just dislike the idea of losing 1000x times before I get decent
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
July 06 2010 22:06 GMT
#26
Name: Julmusten
Region: Sweden
Skill: Newbie, but I get lucky from time to time
Gametype: Duel

Inactive atm, but will be back after the summer.
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
1nfamous
Profile Joined October 2009
107 Posts
July 06 2010 22:24 GMT
#27
Name: Infamous
Region: Austria
Skill: avg
Gametype: TDM/Duel
USn
Profile Joined March 2010
United States376 Posts
July 06 2010 22:29 GMT
#28
A new education series is starting for QL, hopefully it has a long and informative run

davis.of.km
Profile Joined May 2010
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-13 06:52:47
July 06 2010 22:33 GMT
#29
Name: ]km[davjs / ]km[Lateralols
region: Central NA
skill: i suck balls
gametype: duel and tdm
RagnaRock
Profile Joined April 2006
Poland76 Posts
July 06 2010 22:43 GMT
#30
On July 01 2010 07:31 butchji wrote:
Name: butchjiii
Region: Germany
Skill: quite good but no pro
Gametype: Duel.


That nickname rings a bell, did you perhaps play Enemy Territory?

Add me:
Name: eReSHa
Region: Poland/Europe
Skill: Low, now basics like strafe jumpings, rocket jumping, etc.
Gametype: I'd love to get better at dueling so I wouldn't mind finding some dedicate duel partner.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
July 06 2010 22:44 GMT
#31
Name: Alurr
Region: Denmark
Skill: Bad
Gametype: Clan Arena / Duel / (instagib)
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
obloquy
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States265 Posts
July 06 2010 22:45 GMT
#32
Name: TheSlickness
region: US wherever
skill: probably average
gametype: used to do only free for all, but switched to ctf
That was an unknown unknown.
butchji
Profile Joined September 2009
Germany1531 Posts
July 06 2010 23:05 GMT
#33
On July 07 2010 07:43 RagnaRock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2010 07:31 butchji wrote:
Name: butchjiii
Region: Germany
Skill: quite good but no pro
Gametype: Duel.


That nickname rings a bell, did you perhaps play Enemy Territory?

Add me:
Name: eReSHa
Region: Poland/Europe
Skill: Low, now basics like strafe jumpings, rocket jumping, etc.
Gametype: I'd love to get better at dueling so I wouldn't mind finding some dedicate duel partner.


I did ^^
RagnaRock
Profile Joined April 2006
Poland76 Posts
July 07 2010 02:14 GMT
#34
On July 07 2010 08:05 butchji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 07:43 RagnaRock wrote:
On July 01 2010 07:31 butchji wrote:
Name: butchjiii
Region: Germany
Skill: quite good but no pro
Gametype: Duel.


That nickname rings a bell, did you perhaps play Enemy Territory?

Add me:
Name: eReSHa
Region: Poland/Europe
Skill: Low, now basics like strafe jumpings, rocket jumping, etc.
Gametype: I'd love to get better at dueling so I wouldn't mind finding some dedicate duel partner.


I did ^^

I knew it So I'm guessing transition to another q3 engine based game was pretty smooth for you? Yeah I just logged in my ql account and checked your LG stats. 46% holy crap. But I guess it was to be expected from former ET player.
USn
Profile Joined March 2010
United States376 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 22:10:16
July 09 2010 08:07 GMT
#35
Updated this with a real first post after being shamed by the league of legends thread.
fanta[Rn]
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Japan2465 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 20:24:43
July 09 2010 14:30 GMT
#36
Name: Langley_Rn
Region: Europe
Skill: mediocre
Gametype: Duel

cool trailer for the first post maybe:


and not really quake live but still amazing:
USn
Profile Joined March 2010
United States376 Posts
July 09 2010 22:35 GMT
#37
Added those, thanks
proberecall
Profile Joined August 2009
United States104 Posts
July 09 2010 22:44 GMT
#38
proberecall
US
average
free for all and duel

add me if you want to 1v1 or FFA sometime
Arhkangel
Profile Joined August 2007
Argentina769 Posts
July 09 2010 22:53 GMT
#39
DrOoo
USE
Low
Duel & Team Deathmatch

I love this game. I am an FPS fanatic and CS & Quake have always been my main passions. I still have trouble keeping time of spawns but I used to have decent aim and just good enough movement.

I would love to play with some TL fellas.
Part Time Ninja
kalleralle
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden183 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 06:21:19
July 10 2010 06:20 GMT
#40
This game is very poorly run, they should make several changes to the different modes and introduce rocket arena maps olike ra3map1, map11 etc for the clan arena mode but they seem to be happy with the crap they got right now and their servers suck. It's too bad cause they really had a chance to rejuvenate quake 3 and make it more accessible but failed hard if they could just put a litttle effort into it would make a world of difference.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 56 57 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM647
TaKeTV 188
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 647
TKL 225
ProTech138
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
UpATreeSC 71
Rex 47
Codebar 34
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1016
EffOrt 613
Mini 539
ggaemo 206
firebathero 183
Dewaltoss 114
Rush 76
Barracks 69
910 65
Sea.KH 60
[ Show more ]
Zeus 52
Shine 48
Hyun 46
Killer 37
Shinee 35
Bale 28
soO 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 18
Trap 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva4333
Dendi1419
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1113
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2289
singsing1939
B2W.Neo536
Beastyqt381
ceh9343
Sick185
ArmadaUGS126
C9.Mang075
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream529
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile124
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2872
• TFBlade826
Other Games
• WagamamaTV277
• Shiphtur45
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 5m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.