• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:41
CEST 03:41
KST 10:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9641 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 846

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 844 845 846 847 848 1431 Next
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
September 08 2010 23:06 GMT
#16901
On September 09 2010 07:50 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
I kinda went crazy on that page and decided to just leave comments on the ones I liked instead of rating all of them after I realized that everyone else would see the edits too.


You have your own column now.. and another column for everyone to troll your column.
briann
Profile Joined December 2009
United States121 Posts
September 08 2010 23:08 GMT
#16902
@Brambled


i currently get that error in chrome try using firefox ( you may need to refresh page 1-2 times if u still get error )
Brambled
Profile Joined July 2010
United States750 Posts
September 08 2010 23:09 GMT
#16903
On September 09 2010 08:08 briann wrote:
@Brambled


i currently get that error in chrome try using firefox ( you may need to refresh page 1-2 times if u still get error )



I do use firefox. I refreshed and it seemed to be back up but then soon as I clicked somewhere it went back down.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
September 08 2010 23:11 GMT
#16904
I haven't got to play the new patch so I'm wondering some things.

How is Ezreal now? How is the new champ? How is Garen now?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
September 08 2010 23:34 GMT
#16905
On September 09 2010 08:11 HazMat wrote:
I haven't got to play the new patch so I'm wondering some things.

How is Ezreal now? How is the new champ? How is Garen now?


Neither has most of us!

The NA server is down
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-08 23:44:47
September 08 2010 23:42 GMT
#16906
Miss fortune will just be your typical ranged carry, like ezreal or tristana but with a different flavor.

She'll probably be deemed OP by the masses who can't deal with her early game Q harass (it's basically bouncing blade) or her channeling ult (it's basically volley + death lotus slapped together).
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
September 08 2010 23:42 GMT
#16907
I currently have full Mpen marks but I'm playing a lot of Kog'Maw lately. My current final build is:

Nashor's Tooth
Merc Treads
Madred's Bloodrazor
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Frozen Mallet
Stark's Fervor

and i buy agility pots as needed. i would go pure as/ad if i had the runes for it. should i just go straight ap?
RIP Aaliyah
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 08 2010 23:45 GMT
#16908
On September 09 2010 08:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I currently have full Mpen marks but I'm playing a lot of Kog'Maw lately. My current final build is:

Nashor's Tooth
Merc Treads
Madred's Bloodrazor
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Frozen Mallet
Stark's Fervor

and i buy agility pots as needed. i would go pure as/ad if i had the runes for it. should i just go straight ap?

ive seen most kogmaw go merc/berserker straight into bloodrazor..and just go pure AD, im not really high level though so idk what would be viable.

Though off just berserk boots/bloodrazor/caustic spittle they easily get 1.8 AS or something like that
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
September 08 2010 23:48 GMT
#16909
On September 09 2010 08:42 Juicyfruit wrote:
Miss fortune will just be your typical ranged carry, like ezreal or tristana but with a different flavor.

She'll probably be deemed OP by the masses who can't deal with her early game Q harass (it's basically bouncing blade) or her channeling ult (it's basically volley + death lotus slapped together).

i believe she will be a hybrid between casters/pusher and dps. The amount of mana she consuming base on the vid is huge and the potential of pushing base on her E and Q + ulti is awesome.

new sivir but killer base i would suggest. If anyone of you have tried out HoN, she is the the forshaken archer girl.
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
September 08 2010 23:52 GMT
#16910
It's always fun to play when there's a new hero just released, so many people being so bad at that hero failing hard...
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
September 08 2010 23:54 GMT
#16911
she seems totally easy to play.
crazeman
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
664 Posts
September 08 2010 23:55 GMT
#16912
On September 09 2010 07:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 07:22 crazeman wrote:
On September 09 2010 06:12 Jazriel wrote:
On September 09 2010 06:09 crazeman wrote:
hey guys, I'm currently level 18 and I'm saving up my IP to get a full page of T3 runes when I hit level 20. What kind of runes should I be aiming to get? Is it better for me to get runes specifically for one hero or should I go for generic runes that every hero can use such as CD reduction or movespeed/+xp runes?


Flush out your page with T1 runes. Fiddle around with some different options if you're not lazy. I'd focus more on getting full Marks or Seals or Glyphs T3 before you worry about having full T3 pages. Also Quints are important and possibly very expensive (t3 ms quints = 2k).


lol, I've actually been playing with 0 runes up until now. I always figured that it'd be more efficient to just go straight into T3 runes once I hit level 20 so I didn't want to waste my IP points so either way I have to invest a heavy amount into runes soon.

Is there any runes that suck ass and should be avoided at all cost? Also which is better, flat mp5 or mp5/level?

I love it when people think like this, it makes diagnosing their problems really easy.

"Man it sucks i can't play with level 30s"
"what runes do you have"
"none im saving for t3"
"spend 450 and get a full page of t1"
"???"


I love it when people assume things. When have I QQed about getting owned by level 30s? I'm level 18, I don't get queued up with level 30 much (unless if I queue with a friend). I started saving my IP in anticipation for level 20, meaning that I plan to have a full page of runes the second I hit level 20.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 08 2010 23:59 GMT
#16913
On September 09 2010 08:55 crazeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 07:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On September 09 2010 07:22 crazeman wrote:
On September 09 2010 06:12 Jazriel wrote:
On September 09 2010 06:09 crazeman wrote:
hey guys, I'm currently level 18 and I'm saving up my IP to get a full page of T3 runes when I hit level 20. What kind of runes should I be aiming to get? Is it better for me to get runes specifically for one hero or should I go for generic runes that every hero can use such as CD reduction or movespeed/+xp runes?


Flush out your page with T1 runes. Fiddle around with some different options if you're not lazy. I'd focus more on getting full Marks or Seals or Glyphs T3 before you worry about having full T3 pages. Also Quints are important and possibly very expensive (t3 ms quints = 2k).


lol, I've actually been playing with 0 runes up until now. I always figured that it'd be more efficient to just go straight into T3 runes once I hit level 20 so I didn't want to waste my IP points so either way I have to invest a heavy amount into runes soon.

Is there any runes that suck ass and should be avoided at all cost? Also which is better, flat mp5 or mp5/level?

I love it when people think like this, it makes diagnosing their problems really easy.

"Man it sucks i can't play with level 30s"
"what runes do you have"
"none im saving for t3"
"spend 450 and get a full page of t1"
"???"


I love it when people assume things. When have I QQed about getting owned by level 30s? I'm level 18, I don't get queued up with level 30 much (unless if I queue with a friend). I started saving my IP in anticipation for level 20, meaning that I plan to have a full page of runes the second I hit level 20.

spent most of mine on champs i found fun when i played in beta or something that looked really cool.

just now buying runes, already completed yellow and reds and thats only been like 1-2 levels of playing..(only took about 4 days) though i still got a couple yellow left to get but at 210 each thats like a couple hours of playing to get
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 00:01:53
September 09 2010 00:01 GMT
#16914
Server is up, but no one is on. Can someone else Konami code in and join Liquidparty?
radmax86
Profile Joined September 2004
United States437 Posts
September 09 2010 00:05 GMT
#16915
chat client crashed on me :<

everyone rush the servers gogogo
Jazriel
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada404 Posts
September 09 2010 00:15 GMT
#16916
What's the konami code? I keep on getting different answers from people and the wiki doesn't work.
#1 LoL player
TieN.nS)
Profile Joined August 2003
United States2131 Posts
September 09 2010 00:17 GMT
#16917
up down left right up up down down

Only 2 people in liquidparty atm. ???
Jazriel
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada404 Posts
September 09 2010 00:23 GMT
#16918
I'm the only one in LiquidParty atm.
#1 LoL player
jtbem
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1404 Posts
September 09 2010 00:23 GMT
#16919
up down left right up up down down
aka Sowelulol
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
September 09 2010 00:29 GMT
#16920
Nah, it's totally busted still blargh.
Prev 1 844 845 846 847 848 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 591
Dewaltoss 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm147
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 521
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g9099
shahzam724
Day[9].tv527
C9.Mang0287
Maynarde147
WinterStarcraft124
ViBE103
Trikslyr73
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv527
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.