• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9870 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 40

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 57 Next
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
May 26 2011 17:54 GMT
#781
Haven't played in few months, just got back as new season started... I'm making way too many mistakes in my games for my grade. Guess I'll just have to play more.
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
May 27 2011 11:20 GMT
#782
New season started, lots more people playing again, everyone who was stuck at low rating SMM last season because their start kept them down, now's the time to rank up :D I got carried by high grades in my placements ;D
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
May 28 2011 08:18 GMT
#783
On May 27 2011 20:20 IMABUNNEH wrote:
New season started, lots more people playing again, everyone who was stuck at low rating SMM last season because their start kept them down, now's the time to rank up :D I got carried by high grades in my placements ;D


Man I got screwed by my placements, kept getting crap teammates for the first 5, and then I barely was able to carry to go even...

I am still not sure how I like some of the changes, but the nerfs to seeker and nomad were definitely welcome to me as an astro player.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
Spidinko
Profile Joined May 2010
Slovakia1174 Posts
May 28 2011 08:43 GMT
#784
On May 28 2011 17:18 Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2011 20:20 IMABUNNEH wrote:
New season started, lots more people playing again, everyone who was stuck at low rating SMM last season because their start kept them down, now's the time to rank up :D I got carried by high grades in my placements ;D


Man I got screwed by my placements, kept getting crap teammates for the first 5, and then I barely was able to carry to go even...

I am still not sure how I like some of the changes, but the nerfs to seeker and nomad were definitely welcome to me as an astro player.

I got screwed up in placements lol
Everytime a grade 24+ was present it was against me.
Oh well, I'm slowly working my way to diamond. I'm div1 in gold so it should be just a matter of time.
Wiidy
Profile Joined August 2010
11 Posts
May 29 2011 14:38 GMT
#785
I'm back into playing now for the time being, feel free to message Wiids if you want to play a couple games. I'm not playing too good after my break but i'm getting there again ^^
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
May 29 2011 20:56 GMT
#786
BRONZE LEAGUE season 2 Pro wot wot

Haha.

No one in TeamLiquid Channel, what the hell guys. Join up. Let's hang out and stuffs. <3<3
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-29 22:15:43
May 29 2011 22:15 GMT
#787
I'm sitting at Div 1 silver.

Playing all the healers

EDIT: 500 posts yesssssssssssssssssss
jambam
Profile Joined June 2010
United States324 Posts
May 29 2011 22:17 GMT
#788
On May 30 2011 05:56 Torenhire wrote:
BRONZE LEAGUE season 2 Pro wot wot

Haha.

No one in TeamLiquid Channel, what the hell guys. Join up. Let's hang out and stuffs. <3<3

We're all in the clan chat!
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
May 29 2011 22:56 GMT
#789
That's so lame. I'm in a clan already for all of my other games.

SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
NorthernRiver
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden107 Posts
May 29 2011 23:49 GMT
#790
Started playing a few days ago after seeing an add. I like it a lot. I'm in bronze league's second division, but working my way up!
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
curreh
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia265 Posts
May 29 2011 23:59 GMT
#791
Any word on australian/sea servers yet? Been waiting hopefully for them to come lol can't play this game with 250 ping D:
SlayerS Hwaiting! : )
Omer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Israel442 Posts
May 30 2011 02:31 GMT
#792
got into gold league this season, in 2v2 and solo, currently in top 10 of div 3 in both
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
May 30 2011 05:03 GMT
#793
On May 30 2011 08:59 curreh wrote:
Any word on australian/sea servers yet? Been waiting hopefully for them to come lol can't play this game with 250 ping D:


Haven't heard anything about servers outside Euro/Eastern US
Kinda sad considering how good the game is and how popular it probably would be in the sea/asian scene.

Anyways, this season I am currently in Silver smm (I'll get to gold shortly, got screwed by noobs in placements), Gold 3v3 and Diamond 2v2.

Anyone that wants to be added to the clan should join the channel "teamliquid" from around 300 to 900 server time, I might be afk, but stay on for a half hour or so and say something the channel because I regularly alt-tab back to check.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
drewcifer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States192 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 07:06:27
May 30 2011 07:06 GMT
#794
I haven't played this in a while and only played it for about 6 hours total when I did. The main reason I stopped was because there was only 4 champs available and to purchase more with in game leveling would be a ridiculous grind. I was under the impression it was the same 4 champs every week as well. Has any of these things changed or was I missing something entirely? Also how often do they add new dudes to the roster? ty
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
May 30 2011 07:12 GMT
#795
Gonna redownload and play my placements.. hopefully I place better then last season... jesus christ was I low.
curreh
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia265 Posts
May 30 2011 07:25 GMT
#796
On May 30 2011 14:03 Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2011 08:59 curreh wrote:
Any word on australian/sea servers yet? Been waiting hopefully for them to come lol can't play this game with 250 ping D:


Haven't heard anything about servers outside Euro/Eastern US
Kinda sad considering how good the game is and how popular it probably would be in the sea/asian scene.

Anyways, this season I am currently in Silver smm (I'll get to gold shortly, got screwed by noobs in placements), Gold 3v3 and Diamond 2v2.

Anyone that wants to be added to the clan should join the channel "teamliquid" from around 300 to 900 server time, I might be afk, but stay on for a half hour or so and say something the channel because I regularly alt-tab back to check.


thanks for the reply! Yeah I played it back in beta and loved it, but you really just couldn't play it properly with 250 latency, it's unfortunate that because of the nature of the game the sea/australian scene can't really get into it without servers here : (
SlayerS Hwaiting! : )
cougar22
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada98 Posts
May 30 2011 17:19 GMT
#797
On May 30 2011 16:06 drewcifer wrote:
I haven't played this in a while and only played it for about 6 hours total when I did. The main reason I stopped was because there was only 4 champs available and to purchase more with in game leveling would be a ridiculous grind. I was under the impression it was the same 4 champs every week as well. Has any of these things changed or was I missing something entirely? Also how often do they add new dudes to the roster? ty


You get 4 new bloodlines every week, and you can try them all in singleplayer. If you go for the easy achievements right away, getting your first bloodline shouldn't take you long at all.
Proxity
Profile Joined March 2011
United States126 Posts
May 30 2011 20:02 GMT
#798
On May 31 2011 02:19 cougar22 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2011 16:06 drewcifer wrote:
I haven't played this in a while and only played it for about 6 hours total when I did. The main reason I stopped was because there was only 4 champs available and to purchase more with in game leveling would be a ridiculous grind. I was under the impression it was the same 4 champs every week as well. Has any of these things changed or was I missing something entirely? Also how often do they add new dudes to the roster? ty


You get 4 new bloodlines every week, and you can try them all in singleplayer. If you go for the easy achievements right away, getting your first bloodline shouldn't take you long at all.



Exactly, people have to remember it is a company, they do need some money, I think the current system is fine, try out the BL in single player, if you really like it you can grind up for it, or spend some petty cash on funcom points or what not!



Amazing game, keeping me from playing anything else.

http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=15066

Amazing "all star" video, currently being re uploaded for EU's to watch

It showcases the true skill of this game!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
May 31 2011 21:05 GMT
#799
Great vid!
Omer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Israel442 Posts
June 01 2011 09:54 GMT
#800
Stalker is probably one of the most fun classes in the game, ridiculous damage if played right.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7229
Dendi1188
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin260
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo370
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King67
Trikslyr48
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 3m
Replay Cast
7h 48m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.